Home town: Yokohama
    Profession: high school student
    Hobbies: watching baseball games
    Start sk. / Club: 2009 / OrientalBio/Meguro Nihon University High School
    Internet / Social Media contact: Instagram: kao.miura
    Twitter: kao_miura
    Coach: Noriko Sato, Nobuko Fukui, Koji Okajima
    Choreographer: Kenji Miyamoto, Eiji Iwamoto, Kohei Yoshino
    Former Coach: Shoichiro Tsuzuki, Nobuo Sato, Kumiko Sato, Reiko Kobayashi, Nakako Tsuzuki, Yuiko Hoshino
    Practice low season: 15 h/week Yokohama
    Practice high season: 18 h/week Yokohama

Biografia

Miura

Edited by Andrea Rika - 10/2/2023, 09:36

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Sesto ai Nazionali Giapponesi 2023

Edited by Andrea Rika - 10/2/2023, 09:38

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Kao Miura è primo dopo lo short program ai Four Continents 2023
    4 salchow tenuto in piedi lottando, da ammirare invece la perfetta 3toe+3toe e l'axel, eseguito in estrema facilità!

Edited by Andrea Rika - 10/2/2023, 14:19

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Fonti non ufficiali riferiscono che Miura sia molto felice dopo lo short :biggrin2.gif:

KaoMiura

Kao-Miura-JPN-4cont-Colorado-short-Feb23

5.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    ORO ai Four Continents 2023

Kao_Miura_JPN_4cont_Colorado_freeskate_Feb23-1465193001

Edited by Andrea Rika - 12/2/2023, 10:32

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Dichiarazioni dalla conferenza stampa.
    (riassumo)
    - Keegan Messing ha pattinato un grande programma proprio davanti a lui e questo gli ha dato veramente tanta energia. E' veramente contento di come ha pattinato oggi.
    - E' sempre stato pronto a salire sul podio assieme al connazionale Sato (che un anno fa si è persino operato); il suo free pattinato coì bene gli ha dato una grande motivazione ed è stato bello essere amici e rivali a questa competizioni.
    - Sull'altitudine: lo short è stato difficile, ma nel free non si è sentito diversamente dal solito.
    - Aveva dimenticato il costume e ringrazia tutti quelli che lo hanno aiutato ad averlo in tempo per la gara, il che lo ha caricato di energia.
    - Su Keegan Messing: ha 14 anni in più e Kao lo guardava pattinare già da ragazzino quindi adesso è fantastico gareggiare con lui.
    - Sul tema del programma libero: La "Bella" appare nella sequenza di passi, ma lui non sente di avere nessuna qualità di bellezza, quindi rappresenta la Bestia.
    Ok Kao, vallo a dire a chi non ha un bel corpo da atleta professionista e poi ricrediti, ragazzo :lol3.gif:

miura-sato miura-sato-skate

CITAZIONE
    “Thank you for asking, I am happy!”
    “Today was amazing. Keegan put out a great program right in front of me. I was able to keep that momentum.
    Keegan gave me great energy. I am very happy with how I skated today. I had the right speed at the right moment, I was happy with my components today!”
    About competing with Shun:
    “Ever since we we came here we were ready to go on the podium together. It was a great atmosphere through out this entire competiton. Today at lunch Shun told me that exactly a year ago today he was undergoing surgery. This amazing free skats will give him a lot of motivation for the future and I am really happy for him.
    It’s great to have such a great friend and rival at this competiton.”
    Regarding the altitude: “the SP was tough for me, the FP today wasn’t different from the usual. Maybe because I had such a good pase and didn’t do any mistakes it was easier today.
    At the SP I had such a dry throat and it was hard to breath.”
    On if he surprised himself: “To begin with, I forgot my costume today. Thanks for everyone helping me to get my costume in time. This already gave me energy.
    Just the overall energy of this event was great and helped me through!”
    On being the youngst competitor in the field with Keegan being the oldest:
    Keegan and I are 14 years apart. I watched him as a little boy. Isn’t this sport amazing that we now can be in it together?
    On if he is the Beauty or the Beast: “The Beauty showed today in my choreosequence, but I don’t have any beauty quality in me so of course I am the beast.”

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Ci sta l'insicurezza a questa età poi lui è modesto. Non c'è nulla che il tempo non possa guarire, sia la mancanza di autostima che le cicatrici da acne ;)

Video versione televisiva del FS ai 4CC 2023

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Raccomando di guardare il suo free prima che venga rimosso da youtube, è stato veramente un bel programma.

Allora diciamogli che la bestia alla fine della favola torna umano e nella versione disney è pure ricco e si sposa la bella. Se continua con le medaglie d'oro, sicuramente andrà a finire così. :biggrin2.gif:

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Mondali Junior 2023 Calgary
    1° dopo lo Short Program

CITAZIONE
    “Today I was very nervous,” admitted Miura. “All season long, I skated a senior program and the junior requirements is different so I was nervous. Somehow I managed.”

He also remembered well his Short Program at Junior Worlds a year ago that did not go well at all.

“Last year I was injured for sure, but already in the short program I came 20th so I was really behind in my game. That was a bad image that I had, but I was able to put that aside this year and funnel that frustration into a good performance today,” Miura explained.

Miura

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Mondiali Juniores 2023 - Calgary
    MEDAGLIA d'ORO

CITAZIONE
    “Today I was able to get a good performance. I would give myself 70 per cent,“ Miura said. “Especially in the second half, I was able to land the quad-triple (toe) combination and I believe it was more beautiful than the triple-triple in my short program.”

“It is difficult to compare the medals, they are all precious to me,” he said. “Last year I was third at Four Continents and came in aiming to win, so it is a satisfying result.

“As for this World Junior gold medal - last year I was injured and I was not satisfied with the result. This time I came here to redeem myself, to get revenge. It is a different kind of satisfaction but satisfying all the same,” he explained.

MIURA_Day_4

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Ha partecipato alla 2024 Japanese National High School Skating Championships nella categoria junior.

Segnalo solo che nel FS ha tentato un layout con 4F e altri 3 quad sulla musica dello scorso anno (immagino solo perché non ha la versione junior del FS di quest'anno, non credo sia tornato al programma vecchio... o forse sì? Vedremo ^U^ ).

Edited by Wolfie - 20/1/2024, 13:38

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    E lui esce dalla junior.

Sono davvero curiosa di sapere cosa farà ai mondiali, il potenziale c'è tutto, vediamo la testa...

11 replies since 22/2/2022, 12:47   3609 views