VALKOVA Magdalena (BUL)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Road to Cluj Napoca - Magdalena Valkova: "seguo sempre i miei sogni"

valkova4b

(Autrice: Loreta Yaniova; foto: Anna Nedkova e archivio personale)
    Fonte

Nel 2023 è in arrivo il Campionato Mondiale femminile junior, che si terrà nel periodo 7-9 luglio a Cluj-Napoca. Nelle prossime settimane vi presenteremo le squadre nazionali femminili - individuali e d'insieme, che si batteranno per il titolo del campionato in Romania.

Chi è Magdalena Valkova? Raccontaci qualcosa in più su di te. Della tua famiglia e del loro sostegno incondizionato. Quale consiglio dei tuoi genitori non dimenticherai mai?
    Ciao, mi chiamo Magdalena Valkova e ho 13 anni. Pratico ginnastica ritmica da quando avevo quattro anni. La mia famiglia mi ha sempre sostenuta e ha vissuto con me ogni successo e fallimento. Il consiglio che non dimenticherò mai da loro è: "Segui sempre i tuoi sogni".

Come è iniziata la tua storia con la ginnastica ritmica? Chi ti ha "ispirato", per così dire? Ci sono atleti nella tua famiglia?
    All'età di tre anni, mia nonna, Tanya Stoyanova, mi portò al balletto e all'età di quattro anni ero già in palestra. Entrambi i miei genitori erano coinvolti nello sport, e ora io e mio fratello siamo gli atleti a casa. Il mio primo club è stato SK "Iliana". La mia prima allenatrice, la signora Stella Hristova. La prima cosa che ho imparato è stata fare un ponte dall'alto da sola. La signora Hristova mi ha insegnato le basi della ginnastica. All'età di 8 anni, lei mi portò dalla signorina Lubomira Casanova, che mi insegnò tutto, mi fece campionessa e mi preparò per la nazionale.

Qual è stata la tua prima grande gara?
    La mia prima grande competizione è l'Under 10 State Championships.

Ed i primi successi?
    Il mio primo onore è la mia medaglia d'argento AA al Campionato di Stato.

Qual è stata la gara più bella della tua carriera finora?
    La mia migliore competizione è stata il mio ultimo Campionato di Stato, categoria Elite, dove sono diventata Campionessa di Stato, allo stesso tempo è stata anche la competizione più dura e difficile per me finora.

Arrivare in nazionale: quanto è stata lunga e difficile questa strada?
    Ho dovuto imparare a giocare con tutti gli attrezzi, vincere e perdere, gareggiare, sopportare il dolore.

Primi incontri con l'allenatrice della squadra Raina Tosheva. Qual è l'unica lezione che non dimenticherai mai lavorando con lei?
    Il mio primo incontro con la signora Raina Tosheva è stato quando ho iniziato la formazione centralizzata. Ho subito avuto l'impressione che fosse estremamente simpatica e gentile, una perfezionista e vuole che ogni singolo dettaglio sia rifinito alla perfezione. Sono la più piccola della squadra e cerco di mostrarle il meglio e di seguire ogni singola osservazione. Penso di aver fatto progressi sotto la guida della signora Tosheva. Ci insegna a fare una bella ginnastica e a farla con il pensiero.

E i primi incontri con le altre ragazze? Quanto velocemente ti sei sentita a tuo agio?
    Le ragazze ed io ci siamo avvicinate molto velocemente, sono come sorelle per me (sorride).

Hai un portafortuna o un rituale che esegui prima di una gara?
    Ho dei portafortuna, ma se me lo permetti, li terrò segreti.

Curiosità sulla palestra. Cosa ti viene corretto più spesso?
    Di guardare il mio attrezzo fino alla fine (ride).

Oltre alla ginnastica, hai altri sport o hobby? Cosa fai quando non ti alleni?
    Al di fuori della ginnastica, mi piace guardare il pattinaggio artistico. Quando sono in vacanza mi piace disegnare, guardare film e fare passeggiate.

Se fossi un tuo esercizio, saresti...
    Mi piacciono tutti, forse uno di quelli nuovi.

Cosa hai imparato da Iliana Raeva? Ricordi il tuo primo incontro?
    Anche quando ero piccola, mia nonna mi portava a vedere le gare e mi raccontava di Iliana Raeva. Ho subito capito perché è una persona straordinaria dopo aver visto come stimola, ispira le ragazze, le incoraggia. Ora, quando mi guarda in palestra, la sua presenza mi motiva a dare il massimo sulla pedana. Lei è un grande supporto per tutti noi! Quello che mi ha insegnato è che per essere un campione devi essere coraggioso!

Cosa non sanno le persone di te?
    La gente non sa che ho il senso dell'umorismo e sono molto loquace (sorride).

Cosa ti aspetta?Cosa sogni e cosa desideri nel nuovo anno 2023?
    Al momento sto lavorando alle mie nuove routine. Mi auguro un anno nuovo sano e di successo!

CITAZIONE
    MAGDALENA VALKOVA: I ALWAYS FOLLOW MY DREAMS
    (author: Loreta Yaniova; photo: Anna Nedkova and personal archive)

In 2023, the World Championship for girls is coming, which will be held in the period July 7-9 in Cluj-Napoca. In the coming weeks, we will present to you the national girls' teams - individual and ensemble, which will fight for the prize honors of the championship in Romania. The series continues with Magdalena Valkova - member of NO girls (individual).

Who is Magdalena Valkova? Tell us a little more about yourself. For family and unconditional support. What advice from your parents will you never forget?
    Hello, my name is Magdalena Valkova and I am 13 years old. I have been practicing rhythmic gymnastics since I was four years old. My family has always supported me and experienced every success and failure with me. The advice I will never forget from them is: "Always follow your dreams".

How did your story with rhythmic gymnastics begin? Who 'turned you on', so to speak? Are there any athletes in your family?
    At the age of three, my grandmother - Tanya Stoyanova, took me to ballet, and at the age of four I was already in the gymnasium. Both my parents were involved in sports, and now me and my brother are the athletes at home.
    My first club is SK "Iliana". My first coach is Mrs. Stella Hristova. The first thing I learned was to do a bridge from above by myself. Mrs. Hristova taught me the basics of gymnastics. At the age of 8, she took me Miss Lubomira Casanova, who taught me everything, made me a champion and prepared me for the national team.

What was your first big race?
    My first big competition is the Under 10 State Championships.

And the first distinction?
    My first honor is my silver medal - all-around at the next State Championship.

What has been the best race of your career so far?
    My best competition is my last State Championship, Elite category, where I became State Champion, at the same time it was also the hardest and most difficult competition for me so far.

Getting to the national team - how long and difficult was this road?
    I had to learn to play with all the equipment, win and lose, compete, endure pain.

First meetings with the team's head coach Raina Tosheva. What is the one lesson you will never forget from working with her?
    I had to learn to play with all the equipment, win and lose, compete, endure pain.

First meetings with the team's head coach Raina Tosheva. What is the one lesson you will never forget from working with her?
    My first meeting with Mrs. Raina Tosheva was when I started centralized training. I immediately got the impression that she is extremely nice and kind, a perfectionist and wants every single detail to be polished to perfection. I am the smallest in the team and I try to show her the best and follow every single remark. I think I have made progress under Ms. Tosheva's leadership. She teaches us to play beautiful gymnastics and to do it with thought.

First dates with the other girls as well. How quickly did you break?
    The girls and I got close very quickly, they are like sisters to me (smiles).

Do you have a talisman or ritual that you perform before a race?
    I have talismans, but if you'll let me, I'll keep them a secret.

Curious about the hall. What do you get commented on most often?
    To watch my device to the end (laughs).

Outside of gymnastics, do you have any other favorite sports, hobbies? What do you do when you're not working out?
    Outside of gymnastics, I like to watch figure skating. When I'm on vacation, I like to draw, watch movies, and go for walks.

If it was a combination, yours, you would be...
    I like all the combinations, maybe one of the new ones.

What did you learn from Iliana Raeva? Do you remember your first date?
    Even when I was little, my grandmother took me to watch competitions and told me about Iliana Raeva. I immediately understood why he is a remarkable person after seeing how he stimulates, inspires girls, encourages them. Now, when she watches me in the gym, her presence motivates me to give my best on the mat. She is a huge support to all of us! What she taught me is that to be a champion you have to be brave!

What do people not know about you?
    People don't know that I have a sense of humor and I'm very talkative (smiles).

What's next for you? What do you dream about and what do you wish for in the new year 2023?
    I'm currently working on my new combinations. I wish you a healthy and successful new year!

Edited by Elettra_dancer - 5/2/2023, 01:27

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Elite 2020

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Gymnastik International Fellbach-Schmiden 2023

Edited by Elettra_dancer - 29/2/2024, 03:08

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Controllo nazionale 2024

valkova1 valkova1 valkova3 valkova4 valkova4b

Edited by Elettra_dancer - 2/3/2024, 02:05

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Miss Valentine 2024

MESUVGS_t

valkova2 valkova2b valkova2c valkova2d valkova2e valkova2f valkova2g valkova2h valkova2v MESQT8C_t

MESQT8E_t MESQT8F_t MESQT8G_t MESQT8I_t valkova3 valkova3b valkova3c

Edited by Elettra_dancer - 7/4/2024, 01:45

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Aphrodite Cup 2024

Video

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status