Status
    Anonymous

francesca faella naples

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Alcune belle foto da un servizio fotografico per Danzificio Petrecca, azienda che vende abbigliamento per la danza.
    francesca_faella_ballerinatumblr_mzk7bu9zz_B1slymgoo3_500tumblr_mzk7bu9zz_B1slymgoo1_500bf89f4aa151b87943ef484ef66255e51tumblr_mzk7bu9zz_B1slymgoo2_1280tumblr_n4520e_DDI91slymgoo2_500tumblr_n54azgm_ZKy1slymgoo1_500

Nel frattempo:
    Francesca è tornata a San Pietroburgo! Tanti auguri per un proficuo, nuovo anno accademico! :D

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Bellissima estensione! Mi ha colpita soprattutto questa foto!

francesca_faella_ballerina

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Nuovo video! :)
    Dopo 5 mesi di riposo forzato per l'intervento che ha avuto alla caviglia

Video

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    L'ultima parte del video causa una specie di ipnosi...

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Spettacolo della Vaganova al Teatro Hermitage!
    13221705_954953604624843_506887676572231343_n13240760_952006701586200_2944326331619955112_n13255933_951127238340813_5243851329564890917_n

QUI un video delle prove della variazione danzata da Francesca. E' una variazione dal balletto "Paquita". (Il video è visibile solo per gli "amici degli amici" su Facebook)

7. HikariDG
        +1   -1

User deleted

Che anno sta frequentando alla Vaganova?

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Scusa se ti rispondo solo adesso, non avevo letto!
    Comunque, ha appena terminato il 7°! Il prossimo sarà l'anno del diploma. :)

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Due mini-interviste a Francesca da parte della pagina Facebook/Instagram Solutions4Dancers:

•Solutions4Dancers: What have been some of your greatest achievements so far?
    Francesca: I trained at a ballet school in Italy from the age of 3 until 2014, when I was accepted to the Vaganova Academy. I moved to Russia alone, without knowing the language and am now finishing my second year there. When I was younger, I performed in "Don Quixote" with Svetlana Zakharova as Kitri. This spring one of my main achievements was being selected to perform a variation in the Vaganova Concert at the Hermitage Theatre in St. Petersburg. I danced a variation from Paquita.
    •Solutions4Dancers: What are your dreams and goals for the future?
    Francesca: For next year, I want to prepare myself for working as a professional ballerina. In general, my biggest goal is to dance the main roles of the classical ballet repertoire! My biggest dream is to dance Odette/Odile and Kitri because they are so different and I could express their personalities. I would also love to take part in the ballet "Jewels" by Balanchine, who is one of my favourite choreographers!

-----

Solutions4Dancers: How did you become a student of your current ballet school?
    Francesca: Since I was young my dream was to study in the Vaganova Academy. I was always watching videos of the Vaganova exams, wishing that one day I would be one of those students. Then, at 16 years old I decided to make the audition and when they told me that I was admitted I could not believe it. It was the best day of my life!
    Solutions4Dancers: What is a typical day like at your school?
    Francesca: We train every day except Sunday. In the morning we have Russian language class (which is just for international students). Then I have classical ballet for 2 hours. Then there is lunch and one more class of 1 hour and 45 minutes that depends on the day, it could be duet, character or acting. In the evening we have variations class or rehearsal.
    Solutions4Dancers: What is unique about your school?
    Francesca: Vaganova is one of the best schools in the world. Many of the best dancers ever have studied at this school. Russia has a long ballet tradition, and Vaganova method I think is one of the best. This is especially true for the work of the arms and upper body.

Fonte: Instagram

10.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    ...chiedo scusa, mi sono accorta di aver detto che l'anno PROSSIMO sarebbe stato quello del diploma, ma...in realtà è stato questo! ;)
    Accogliamo Francesca *ufficialmente* tra le ballerine, essendosi diplomata!

Ecco una piccola intervista postata di recente su un blog (è in inglese)

Q&A with Francesca Faella
    Francesca was an international trainee at Vaganova Ballet Academy for two years. She studied under Professor Marina Vasilieva and rehearsed with the Mariinsky prima ballerina Yulia Makhalina. Francesca graduated in 2016.
    If you are interested in joining VBA’s international trainee program and have questions, Francesca will be happy to help you.

---
    Where are you from?
    Italy

How many years did you spend at VBA?
    Two

When did you start dancing?
    I started when I was 3 years old.

And when did you decide to become a professional ballerina?
    I often watched ballets with my mom and when I was 11 years old I decided to practice ballet professionally.

What’s your favourite ballet and why?
    My favourite ballet is Swan Lake, because of the beautiful music, roles and choreographies.

Who’s your favourite dancer and why?
    My favourite dancer is Svetlana Zakharova. I love her way to dance, her lines and her elegance.

What’s your favourite role / a role you’d love to dance and why?
    I’d love to interpret so much Odette and Odile, for their different personalities.

Name 3 songs you love and listen to on repeat.
    My Heart Will Go On (Céline Dion) Imagine (John Lennon) I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)

Name a book you love and would recommend to everyone.
    White Nights by F. Dostoyevsky.

What advice would you give to a child who’s aspiring to be a pro ballet dancer?

Never give up, the difficult moments are so many but must always find the strength to carry on.

How did you get into VBA?
    I did an audition: before I sent ballet pictures and video, then I had a class with Vaganova’s teachers for the admission.

What do you think VBA are looking for when auditioning foreign trainees?
    Good body and technique, but also the willingness.

Please describe a typical day at the academy.
    We train every day except Sunday. In the morning we have Russian language class (which is just for international students). Then we have classical ballet for 2 hours. After ballet class there is lunch and one more class of 1 hour and 45 minutes (that depends on the day, it could be duet, character or acting). And in the evening we have variations class or rehearsals.

What’s the toughest thing about studying at VBA?
    For me the homesickness and the really tough daily routine.

What are Russian ballet teachers like ?
    Very demanding!

Do you have a favourite teacher?
    About classical ballet I think Marina Vasilieva is one of the best teachers in the world, I’ve never studied with such a competent teacher. Also I want to mention Alexander Stepin (acting teacher) because he is an amazing person.

What’s your happiest VBA memory?
    I have two happiest memories: one is the Concert in the Hermitage Theatre, where I danced a variation. The other is the Graduation Ceremony in Catherine Palace for getting my diploma.

What’s next for you?
    After graduation I came back to Italy, then this year I will attend the last year of high school and I will prepare myself for ballet company auditions.

Fonte

24 replies since 16/7/2015, 21:08   1472 views