Natalia OSIPOVA (RUS)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Natalia Osipova

Nata il 18 maggio 1986 a Mosca, inizia a studiare danza classica all'età di otto anni presso la scuola di balletto di Mikhail Lavrovsky, completando poi gli studi dal 1996 al 2004 presso l'Accademia Statale di Coreografia di Mosca (meglio conosciuta come Accademia del Teatro Bolshoi), sotto la direzione di Marina Kotova e Marina Leonova. A diciotto anni entra a far parte del Balletto del Bolshoi come membro del corpo di ballo. Nel 2005 danza il ruolo di Kitri nella produzione di "Don Quixote" di Alexey Fadeyechev e viene promossa a solista nel 2006. Nel 2007 viene nominata tra le "25 da guardare" dalla rivista Dance Magazine, riceve il premio Benois de la Danse nel 2009 e viene promossa a leading soloist. Nel 2010, diventa prima ballerina del Bolshoi, ma si ritira dalla compagnia nel 2011, indicando "la libertà artistica" come motivo delle sue dimissioni.

Dopo aver lasciato il Bolshoi, entra a far parte dell'American Ballet Theatre come ballerina ospite per la loro stagione alla Metropolitan Opera House. Con questa compagnia, ha danzato in "Don Quixote" con José Manuel Carreño, ne "La Bella Addormentata" e "Romeo e Giulietta" con David Hallberg. Una settimana prima de "La Bella Addormentata", è stata rapinata e aggredita di fronte alla Metropolitan Opera House, riportando solo lividi e riuscendo quindi a esibirsi comunque. Le vengono rubate solo un paio di scarpette da punta e un martello che utilizzava per ammorbidirle.
    Nel dicembre 2011, entra a far parte del Balletto del Teatro Mikhailovsky.

L'8 aprile 2013, dopo aver danzato come ballerina ospite ne "Il lago dei cigni" con il Royal Ballet di Londra, Osipova entra a far parte della compagnia britannica. Debutta il 21 novembre 2013, in "Romeo e Giulietta" con Carlos Acosta. Ha anche danzato ne "Lo Schiaccianoci" e "Giselle", con Acosta e Federico Bonelli.

Come video non può mancare la sua Esmeralda, anche se risale a quando aveva ancora 17 anni e studiava all'Accademia del Bolshoi, secondo me è ancora una delle migliori interpreti ed esecutrici di questa variazione!
    Video

Altre sue performance

"Flames of Paris" con (l'ormai ex fidanzato) Ivan Vasiliev
    Video

Una raccolta dei suoi bellissimi fouettés e alcuni salti!
    Video

Oltre a salti e giri, Natalia è anche molto flessibile! :blink.gif: Infatti da piccola ha iniziato con la ginnastica ritmica, per poi smettere a causa di un infortunio alla schiena e riprendere qualche tempo dopo, ma con la danza classica. E' la prima in questo video:
    Video

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Mi piace e sì, difficile trovare una ballerina con i giri migliori dei suoi: è una delle poche che rimane ferma sullo stesso punto di partenza.

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous

Con Sergei Polunin, Giselle - Teatro Stanislavsky, Mosca
    11880368 10152973745332121 2313014255264134485 n

Playlist con video del balletto
    Video

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Natalia è infortunata! :(

Due to injury, Natalia Osipova will not dance her scheduled performances during Autumn Season 2015.
    Fonte

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Intervista insieme a Sergei Polunin per il programma "Who's there?" del canale "Rossiya Kultura".

Fonte

Natalia Osipova and Sergei Polunin recently performed in Moscow at The Stanislavsky Ballet Theatre: as guest principals they danced 'Other Dances' and 'Giselle'. It was the first time the Russian audience saw them dancing together.

Sergei: For me the process is more important then the result. Perhaps it’s not the way it should be. But I don’t like to be bored. There's only one life so the best way to live it is to laugh and to do something extraordinary.
    Natalia: It’s hard to be yourself and not to pretend you’re someone else. We play different parts on stage since we were very young, we developed our style and movements and now I have to be myself and act natural. I need to feel the partner, follow the mood – it’s almost like improvisation and it’s really difficult for me.
    Sergei: I believe that a dancer shouldn’t be tied up to any theatre. I want ballet dancers to be like opera singers. I really don’t understand why dancers can’t perform in different theatres around the world and why theatres fight to have dancers and try to tie them up. My strong belief is that ballet dancers are not comfortable with this situation. I think they should be free.

[Natalia talks about leaving the Bolshoi.]

Natalia: Perhaps I achieved a lot rather early. I danced many roles and became famous when I was very young. And I had no idea what should I do next. So I decided to step out of my comfort zone. That’s why I left the Bolshoi where everyone loved me. It brought me to London although I haven’t expected it myself. I danced in ‘Manon’ at Teatro Alla Scala at the premiere and then flied directly to London. I had no idea where I was going to stay there. So when I arrived in London and left the airport I wanted to cry because I didn’t know where to go and where to stay. I had no friends there then, so I went to the theatre in tears and went to see the director. Fortunately the theatre hepled me: they told me I could stay in one of the theatre apartments until I rented something. So I could prepare for my debut in ‘Romeo and Juliet’ – I danced it a week after I arrived. At first it was really hard. I never lived alone before. I had to find out how to pay gas and electricity bills, how to pay the rent… I never cooked before. I didn’t even know how to switch on a washing machine! But finally I became independent and I’m really happy about it. I learnt a lot about life and also I learnt to be responsible for everything myself.
    Sergei: I was blundering my way for a long time but now I guess I have a clear image of what I want to do. I want to start my foundation so I can be independent. This foundation will sponsor talented children. Also, it will sponsor my film which I hope will help to promote ballet as an art. This film’s going to be something new: talking through dance. There's also an idea to establish a base for dancers in Serbia. Belgrade is a developing and fresh city with some new talents to find and it's between Russia and Europe. Plus it's not that expensive to live and work there which is also important because if you want to establish a base for dancers in London you have to be a millionaire.
    Natalia: My style of dancing doesn't really match the delicate style of the English ballet. I often get my own way and dance in a bright dramatic way. I couldn't mute myself for a very long time because I didn't realize that art can be different and it may come from within so there's no need to pour out your passion. I'm really greatful to London and my teachers there who helped me to understand that.

Sergei, how did your partnership with Natasha Osipova begin?
    Sergei: Natasha asked me to dance 'Giselle' with her at Teatro Alla Scala. I agreed immediately. I had many offers at that moment; but I believe you should follow your instinct and I had a feeling I need to go there and dance with her. It wasn't even the importance of Teatro Alla Scala – I just wanted to dance with Natasha.
    Natalia: Sergei is a fantastic dancer. He has a great charisma. I heard that he doesn't like to rehearse and I hadn’t seen anything like that myself. We had a great understanding from the very first moment. We worked together with great enthusiasm. It was a surprise for me to discover how delicately and deeply he works and that he absolutely understands what he wants.

Sergei's got a tatooo with name 'Natasha' on his hand… What does it mean?
    Natalia: You'd better ask Seriozha [nota: diminutivo di Sergei] about it (laughs). I don't know…. Maybe… Oh I don't know I can't answer this question!
    Sergei: Perhaps you should never do this — get a tattoo with the name of the person you love, because everything might change, but I just wanted to do it.
    You need to be alone if you want to find yourself. You also need quietness, at one point in my life I even threw away my mobile phone, so nothing could disturb me and I could find out what I really wanted. I think no one at this age — 23 or 24 — knows what they want to do and what lies ahead.

You like to start from scratch, right?
    Sergei: Yeah that's true, but I should try to avoid doing that too often. I should learn how to build the bridges instead of destroying them.

When have you learnt it?
    Sergei: Recently, maybe a couple of months ago.
    Natalia: I actually like everything in my life now: my work, my private life. Every day I wake up feeling happy. Nothing disturbs me. I can feel the harmony.
    Sergei: It's a crucial point when everything might change. Actually I think everything is going in the right direction and it is getting better. And it's a happy moment in my life because I'm with a person I love and I know what I want to do.