1. Andrea Rika
        +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Medaglia d'oro agli YOG!!!

215392144862520d3556ef0db697af4a_288x
    CITAZIONE
    INNSBRUCK, Jan 16 - Yang JIN (CHN) joked that his skating partner Xiaoyu YU (CHN) could drink all the fizzy drinks she wanted after they won the Pairs Free Programme Gold medal at the Innsbruck 2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games.
    The Chinese pair scored 153.82 points at the Olympic Ice Stadium on Monday, with Lina FEDOROVA (RUS) and Maxim MIROSHKIN (RUS) earning Silver with 134.19 points and Anastasia DOLIDZE (RUS) and Vadim IVANOV (RUS) taking the Bronze with 112.72.
    With Gold medallist JIN often having to lift his partner during their routines, he joked afterwards, “I do not let her [YU] have more than one soft drink a day. But today she can have all she wants.”
    After achieving her Gold medal dream, YU knew how she wanted to celebrate.
    “I will take a picture with Yoggl,” she said.
    The Chinese duo, who live and train in Harbin, were satisfied with their performance.
    “It went very well," JIN said. "It was a success that YU was able to handle the pressure so well, being in such an important competition and being the only Chinese pair.”
    YU fell attempting a double jump during the routine but recovered well.
    "There was a problem with speed," she said. "I did not have enough speed in the first jump, and so the second did not come out too well.”
    The pair have been skating together for two years and are determined to keep improving.

42 replies since 31/10/2011, 21:56   978 views