Date of birth: 16.05.1994
    Place of birth: Harbin
    Height: 182 cm
    Start sk. / Club: 1999 / Beijing Century Star FSC
    - BIO

- ISU Profile
    - Palmares
    - icenetwork.com profile

Un sito cinese ha messo in dubbio la loro effettiva età: Xiaoyu sarebbe nata nel 1998, mentre Yang nel 1989. Se così fosse, lei sarebbe stata troppo giovane per partecipare al JGP 2010/2011 e lui troppo vecchio. L'ISU ha comunque confermato gli anni di nascita che compaiono nel loro profilo ufficiale.

2. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Skate Canada 2011 - SP

cb9525156780592 ef94a1156780611 de670f156780628 5ad751156780636 642b81156780651

3. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Cup of China 2011 - SP & FS

99f29e158210619 2277f7157857976 a013ec157857984 73b16f157857992 906d26157858004

Edited by •Silvy on Ice~ - 8/11/2011, 20:37

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Cup of China 2011
    302535_2099692862908_1563012336_31750395_895320519_n
    Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Cup of China 2011
    381658_294746220550326_255007411190874_1102662_311690061_n
    Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Cup of China 2011
    386479_295233043834977_255007411190874_1104695_28398084_n
    Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Cup of China 2011
    390540_2267927780200_1308740793_32397660_1260712242_n
    Xiaoyu YU / Yang JIN

8. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games - SP

www.flickr.com/photos/innsbruck2012
    2f476c169973596 8d0389169973620 5c660d169973642 b34102169973672 36e5db169973693

www.gepa-pictures.com/download/yog2012/
    4b87fc169972921 cf04c4169973056 6f96b9169973160 c3a2f8169973198 f4ddb3169973293

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Medaglia d'oro ai giochi olimpici della gioventù!!!

383832_10150527331007708_163533637707_8798367_1606437494_n

Figure Skating

Innsbruck, Austria - January 16, 2012: Chinese pair Yu Xiaoyu (L) and Jin Yang hug after their competation during Free Skating Pairs of Innsbruck 2012 Youth Olympic Games in Innsbruck, Austria, Jan 16 2012. Yu Xiaoyu and Jin Yang won the gold medal.
    Photo by Wu Wei/Xinhua/IOC

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Medaglia d'oro agli YOG!!!

215392144862520d3556ef0db697af4a_288x
    CITAZIONE
    INNSBRUCK, Jan 16 - Yang JIN (CHN) joked that his skating partner Xiaoyu YU (CHN) could drink all the fizzy drinks she wanted after they won the Pairs Free Programme Gold medal at the Innsbruck 2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games.
    The Chinese pair scored 153.82 points at the Olympic Ice Stadium on Monday, with Lina FEDOROVA (RUS) and Maxim MIROSHKIN (RUS) earning Silver with 134.19 points and Anastasia DOLIDZE (RUS) and Vadim IVANOV (RUS) taking the Bronze with 112.72.
    With Gold medallist JIN often having to lift his partner during their routines, he joked afterwards, “I do not let her [YU] have more than one soft drink a day. But today she can have all she wants.”
    After achieving her Gold medal dream, YU knew how she wanted to celebrate.
    “I will take a picture with Yoggl,” she said.
    The Chinese duo, who live and train in Harbin, were satisfied with their performance.
    “It went very well," JIN said. "It was a success that YU was able to handle the pressure so well, being in such an important competition and being the only Chinese pair.”
    YU fell attempting a double jump during the routine but recovered well.
    "There was a problem with speed," she said. "I did not have enough speed in the first jump, and so the second did not come out too well.”
    The pair have been skating together for two years and are determined to keep improving.

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status

Jin e Yu
    MEDAGLIA D'ARGENTO
    ai Mondiali Junior

Preliminary
    395231_367301723294775_255007411190874_1308512_950464152_n
    427545_367928783232069_255007411190874_1310307_819731371_n 426478_368626663162281_255007411190874_1311965_1337820476_n

SP
    421620_369435316414749_255007411190874_1313927_458518432_n

Edited by Andrea Rika - 6/3/2012, 10:41

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Xiaoyu Yu and Yang Jin on the rise

yu_jin
    Ever since the success of Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao, China has become a force in pair skating. Moreover, Shen and Zhao are the reason why many kids in China took up skating in the first place and later went into pair skating.
    The freshly minted 2012 World Junior silver medalists in pairs, Xiaoyu Yu, 16, and Yang Jin, 17, are no exception.
    Though they are still in the shadow of their already well known teammates Wenjing Sui and Cong Han, with whom they train under coach Bo Luan in Harbin, more and more people are discovering this young promising team.
    This season, Yu and Jin picked up two silver medals in the Junior Grand Prix (each time beaten by Sui and Han) and placed fifth in the 2011-12 ISU Junior Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final. The team had taken the bronze medal in their debut in the Junior Final the year before.
    Yu and Jin, who teamed up in 2009, competed at the international senior level for the first time this season, ranking seventh at Skate Canada and sixth at the Cup of China. Then they returned to the junior level and won the inaugural Youth Olympic Games in Innsbruck in February before ending their season with the silver medal at Junior Worlds in Minsk.
    “Competing at both junior and senior events this year was a valuable experience for us,” Jin said. “It certainly helped us to progress.”
    Yu had taken up skating after discovering it at a shopping mall ice rink.
    “I remember that I had fun right away with my friends when skating,” the teenager recalled.
    Jin wanted to try skating after watching Shen and Zhao on TV as a five-year-old back in 1999. He followed their career closely.
    “Their Olympic performance in 2006 left a very deep impression on me and also the Olympic Games in 2010, obviously,” he shared.
    As a result, Jin naturally grew interested in pair skating.
    “I did singles first, but I thought it was rather boring and I wanted to have a partner.”
    However, the first two partners didn’t work out.
    “The first one got injured and the second one gained too much weight,” the 17-year-old explained.
    Then he went to Beijing for a tryout where he met Yu and the coaches decided they should skate together. This meant that Yu had to leave her home in Beijing and move with her mother up north to Harbin. She was new to pair skating.
    “At first I was afraid of the twist,” Yu admitted. “I really enjoy the lifts, they are fun. The throws are dangerous elements, but my partner takes good care of me.”
    Skating has become a full-time job for them.
    “We are working from eight in the morning to five in the afternoon with on and off ice training and the break in between,” Jin noted.
    In the limited spare time, Jin enjoys listening to music and playing basketball, while Yu likes to shop with her mom, surf the web, or having a good massage. At practice they prefer working on the pair elements. Jin in particular likes to train with the ice dancers.
    “We do skating exercises with them and I like doing that although I am not very good at it and fall quite often,” Jin shared, laughing. “Their step sequences are really hard to do. We want to learn from the ice dancers.”
    Both skaters enjoy watching ice dance.
    “My favorite couple were Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov from Russia,” said Jin. “I thought they were very impressive.”
    “I think we can learn a lot about expression from them,” added Yu.
    The skaters and their coach feel that they benefit from training in a strong group with Sui and Han and her other eight teams.
    “They have a really good, friendly relationship,” said Luan. “The boys are older than the girls and take care of them,”
    “We are learning from each other in practice and the atmosphere is really good,” Jin agreed.
    Presently, the hierarchy is clear – Sui and Han are the number one and Yu and Jin are the number two.
    “We still need to work hard if we ever want to surpass them (Sui and Han),” admitted Jin. “They are stronger in technique and in presentation right now.”
    However, he and Yu are catching up.
    “We did the quad twist at a national competition last year, and we have been working on the throw quad Salchow in practice,” Jin revealed. “Maybe we can show these elements next season.”
    The skaters have set a goal for next season to do their best in each competition. They don’t know yet whether they will stay in juniors or compete in seniors.
    “This is up to our national federation to decide,” Jin said.
    Looking at the policy of the Chinese Skating Federation in the past, this young team most likely will compete at the Junior Grand Prix and Junior Worlds again, and do one or two senior Grand Prix if the opportunity exists.
    Yu and Jin would like to do two new programs, but don’t know yet which kind of music they will choose.
    “We will also listen to the advice of the judges,” Jin noted.
    They enjoyed both their Nutcracker short program and Requiem of a Dream free skating this season.
    “Our coach picked the music,” said Jin. “We really like it because we feel it suits our style. Marina Zueva cut the music and our coach decided on the order of the elements.”
    Yu and Jin are getting along very well.
    “Jin Yang is good natured, Yu Xiaoyu is a little shy and very young,” said coach Luan. “She always asks the boy what she should do and how she should do it. She is very obedient.”
    Jin describes his partner as “cute, shy and generous”, while Yu describes him as “smart, full of ideas, and diligent.”
    Together they make a strong team and aspire to follow in the footsteps of Shen and Zhao to chase their ultimate dream, the Olympic gold medal.

- Articolo di Golden Skate -

Traduzione:
    Da quando il successo di Xue Shen e Hongbo Zhao, la Cina è diventata una forza nel pattinaggio coppia. Inoltre, Shen e Zhao sono il motivo per cui molti bambini in Cina ha assunto pattinaggio in primo luogo e poi è andato in skating coppia.
    Il 2012 appena coniate medaglie d'argento del Mondo Junior in coppia, Xiaoyu Yu, 16 anni, e Yang Jin, 17 anni, non fanno eccezione.
    Anche se sono ancora sotto l'ombra dei loro compagni di squadra già ben noti Wenjing Sui e Cong Han, con i quali si allenano sotto la guida di Bo Luan in Harbin, sempre più persone stanno scoprendo questa squadra giovane promettente.
    Questa stagione, e Yu Jin ha conquistato due medaglie d'argento nel Gran Prix Junior (di volta in volta battuto da Sui e Han) e al quinto posto nel 2011-12 ISU Junior Grand Prix of Figure Skating finale. La squadra aveva preso la medaglia di bronzo nella loro debutto nel Junior finale l'anno prima.
    Yu e Jin, che ha collaborato nel 2009, ha gareggiato a livello internazionale di alto livello per la prima volta in questa stagione, classificandosi settimo a Skate Canada e la sesta alla Coppa di Cina. Allora ritornarono a livello junior e vinto la prima edizione Giochi Olimpici della Gioventù a Innsbruck nel mese di febbraio prima di concludere la stagione con la medaglia d'argento ai Mondiali Junior in Minsk.
    "Competere a livello sia junior e eventi di alto livello quest'anno è stata un'esperienza preziosa per noi", ha detto Jin. "Certamente ci ha aiutato a progredire."
    Yu aveva preso di pattinaggio dopo aver scoperto che in un centro commerciale pista di pattinaggio.
    "Ricordo che mi sono divertito subito con i miei amici durante il pattinaggio," l'adolescente ha ricordato.
    Jin ha voluto provare di pattinaggio dopo aver visto Shen e Zhao in TV come un periodo di cinque anni, nel 1999. Ha seguito da vicino la loro carriera.
    "La loro performance olimpica nel 2006 ha lasciato una profonda impressione su di me e anche i Giochi Olimpici nel 2010, ovviamente," ha condiviso.
    Come risultato, Jin naturalmente cresciuto interessata in coppia pattinaggio.
    "Ho fatto i primi singoli, ma ho pensato che fosse piuttosto noioso e volevo avere un partner."
    Tuttavia, i primi due partner non ha funzionato.
    "Il primo si è infortunato e il secondo guadagnato troppo peso", il 17-year-old ha spiegato.
    Poi si recò a Pechino per un provino dove ha incontrato Yu e gli allenatori hanno deciso che dovrebbero pattinare insieme. Questo significava che Yu ha dovuto lasciare la sua casa a Pechino e si muovono con la madre a nord in Harbin. Era nuovo per pattinaggio coppia.
    "All'inizio avevo paura del twist," Yu ha ammesso. "Mi piace molto gli impianti di risalita, sono divertenti. I lanci sono elementi pericolosi, ma il mio compagno si prende cura di me ".
    Skating è diventato un lavoro a tempo pieno per loro.
    "Stiamo lavorando dalle otto del mattino alle cinque del pomeriggio on e off la formazione di ghiaccio e la pausa in mezzo," Jin osservato.
    Nel poco tempo libero, Jin piace ascoltare musica e giocare a basket, mentre Yu piace fare shopping con sua madre, navigare sul Web, o che hanno un buon massaggio. In pratica si preferisce lavorare sugli elementi coppia. Jin piace in particolare di allenarsi con i ballerini di ghiaccio.
    "Facciamo esercizi di pattinaggio con loro e mi piace farlo anche se non sono molto bravo in questo e cadono molto spesso," Jin condiviso, ridendo. "Le loro sequenze di passi sono veramente difficili da fare. Vogliamo imparare dai ballerini di ghiaccio. "
    Entrambi i pattinatori godere guardando danza su ghiaccio.
    "La mia coppia preferita erano Tatiana Navka e Roman Kostomarov dalla Russia", ha detto Jin. "Ho pensato che fossero molto impressionante."
    "Penso che possiamo imparare molto su un'espressione da loro", ha aggiunto Yu.
    I pattinatori e ai loro allenatori ritengono che beneficiano di una formazione in un gruppo forte con Sui e Han e le sue altre otto squadre.
    "Hanno davvero un buon rapporto di amicizia", ​​ha detto Luan. "I ragazzi sono più antiche delle ragazze e prendersi cura di loro"
    "Stiamo imparando gli uni dagli altri, in pratica, e l'atmosfera è davvero buono," Jin concordato.
    Attualmente, la gerarchia è chiara - Sui e Han sono il numero uno e Yu Jin e sono il numero due.
    "Abbiamo ancora bisogno di lavorare duramente se si vuole mai superarli (Sui e Han)", ha ammesso Jin. "Loro sono più forti nella tecnica e nella presentazione in questo momento."
    Tuttavia, lui e Yu si stanno avvicinando.
    "Abbiamo fatto la torsione quad a un concorso nazionale l'anno scorso, e abbiamo lavorato sul Salchow quad tiro in pratica," Jin rivelato. "Forse siamo in grado di mostrare gli elementi prossima stagione".
    I pattinatori hanno fissato un obiettivo per la prossima stagione a fare del loro meglio in ogni competizione. Non sanno ancora se resteranno in juniores o competere in anziani.
    "Questo è alla nostra federazione nazionale a decidere", ha detto Jin.
    Guardando la politica della Federazione cinese di pattinaggio in passato, questa squadra giovane, molto probabilmente parteciperà al Grand Prix Junior e Junior Worlds di nuovo, e fare uno o due anziani Grand Prix, se la possibilità esiste.
    Yu e Jin vorrebbe fare due nuovi programmi, ma non so ancora che tipo di musica che sceglieranno.
    "Ci saranno anche ascoltare i consigli dei giudici," Jin osservato.
    Hanno apprezzato sia il loro programma Schiaccianoci breve e Requiem of a Dream pattinaggio libero in questa stagione.
    "Il nostro allenatore scelto la musica", ha detto Jin. "Ci piace molto perché riteniamo che si adatta il nostro stile. Marina Zueva tagliare la musica e il nostro allenatore ha deciso l'ordine degli elementi. "
    Yu e Jin stanno molto bene insieme.
    "Jin Yang è buon carattere, Yu Xiaoyu è un po 'timido e molto giovane", ha dichiarato l'allenatore Luan. "Chiede sempre il ragazzo cosa avrebbe dovuto fare e come si dovrebbe fare. Lei è molto obbediente. "
    Jin descrive il suo partner come "carino, timido e generoso", mentre Yu lo descrive come "diligente intelligente, pieno di idee, e."
    Insieme fanno una squadra forte e aspirano a seguire le orme di Shen e Zhao per inseguire il loro sogno finale, la medaglia d'oro olimpica.

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    ISU JGP Riga Cup 2013
    SP
    Video

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    ISU JGP Riga Cup 2013