Admin

Status
    Full name: Alexander Alexandrovich Majorov
    Date of birth: 19.07.1991
    Place of birth: St. Petersburg RUS
    Height: 167 cm
    Home town: Lulea
    Profession: student
    Hobbies: computer, music, skiing (slalom)
    Start sk. / Club: 1996 / Lulea FCS
    Coach: Alexander Majorov sr
    Choreographer: Irina Majorova

Medaglia di bronzo ai Campionati Mondiali JUNIOR 2011. Prima medaglia per la Svezia ad un campionato ISU dopo ben 74 anni.

- ISU profile

220px-Alexander_Majorov_Lake_Placid_2009

GettyImages-1062291066

Edited by Jantar - 9/3/2022, 13:02

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status

History-maker Majorov looks to improve

majorov
    CITAZIONE
    Alexander Majorov made figure skating history this March when he won Sweden’s first ever medal at the 2011 Junior World Figure Skating Championships. His bronze was also the first ISU Championship medal for Sweden in 74 years. The last medal dated back to 1937 when Vivi-Anne Hulten took the bronze at the World Championships.
    “I didn’t expect a top-three placement at Junior Worlds and I was really surprised and happy,” said Majorov. “It (the medal) is a huge thing for me and for the whole federation.”
    Majorov was born in Russia in 1991, but moved with his parents to Sweden when he was one year old. Both his parents are figure skating coaches and are coaching him and his younger brother Nikolai who he sometimes skates with. His father, Alexander Majorov Sr., was the first coach of Alexei Yagudin back in St. Petersburg.
    Majorov sees both the pros and cons of being coached by his parents.
    “When things are not going well, there can be irritations at home – or irritations from practice are taken home,” he noted. “It is harder to forget things in the family. The advantage is that I can always train with them. They work in figure skating and don’t do anything else, so if I need help they’ll always help me.”
    The skater and his family live in Lulea in Sweden and Majorov is still going to school where he is attending the “gymnasium (lycee)” now. In Sweden, regular school is from the first to the ninth grade and then there are three years in the gymnasium before you can go to university.
    “I have finished three years in the gymnasium, but I stretched it to four years,” he explained. “I take less classes.”
    This helps him to combine school with high-level skating. He has one more year left of school, but hasn’t decided yet if (and what), he will study afterwards.
    “I’ll have to think about it next year,” said the 20-year-old. “I am interested in physiology like as a sports physician, but in Sweden this isn’t such a good job. You would sit in the office and treat people that are not athletes. I also think about going to the police. This could be interesting, too.”
    Coaching, however, is not a career that he would like to have. “I don’t want to work as a coach – maybe just in a summer camp,” he commented.
    Majorov was put on to the ice by his parents as a young boy, but his first real memory of skating was his first trip to Swedish Nationals where he finished fourth in the novice division.
    “After that I started to train more seriously,” he recalled. “I started to take part in more competitions and I improved.”
    Majorov debuted as a novice skater in international competition in 2004 and finished eighth in the Triglav Trophy. His idol in the sport is another skater from his old hometown of St. Petersburg, Evgeni Plushenko.
    “I admire the consistency of his jumps,” pointed out Majorov. “This is unique. Plushenko has the jumps. Other athletes skate nicely or have beautiful spins, but Plushenko is my number one for jumps.”
    Consistency is something that the Swede still needs to improve upon, however, he has already made a lot of progress in that area. He had two strong performances at the 2011 Junior World Figure Skating Championships and was selected for the 2011 World Championships in Moscow.
    “At Junior Worlds, I was much more consistent than I used to be,” Majorov observed. “Sometimes the short program wasn’t so good, but then I came back in the free skating. I have trained a lot in the past two years to gain consistency. Now you can see it.”
    Junior Worlds was a big step for Majorov – not only because of the bronze medal, but also because he landed his first triple Axel-triple toe in competition.
    “I only did it in practice before,” he revealed. “This is a very difficult combination. I only did it at home and in Korea in practice just once. So when I went out, I was deciding if I should do it or not. I jumped and it worked. I decided on the spot. There was a risk, but I felt that it would work.”
    “I am having less falls and this is good,” he underlined and recalled his big disappointment in his debut at the 2009 European Figure Skating Championships when he crashed several times in the free skate. “That wasn’t funny, but I gained experienced from that. Now it doesn’t matter to me if there are TV cameras or many spectators. I don’t even think about that.”
    Majorov was hoping to include the quad toe into his programs as he started to land it in practice at the end of the season. However, his preparation was hampered by a back injury.
    “The back problems started right after Junior Worlds,” said coach and father Majorov, Sr. “The summer was difficult because we couldn’t work as much as we wanted due to the back pain.Things improved in the middle of August and we want to thank the doctors in St. Petersburg for their help. Alexander is now getting into shape and has his jumps back.”
    However, the back problems also hampered his performances in his debut at the 2011 World Figure Skating Championships where he placed 28th.
    On a positive note, practice conditions at home have improved. “Finally, we got consistent practice times for our training in the second half of the day,” the coach noted.
    Majorov feels his first strength is in his jumps and jump combinations, and secondly, his choreography.
    “I’ve been working on that,” he said, regarding his choreography. “I have also improved my endurance in the past years. I trained hard and I can push through my programs until the end.”
    He names inconsistency as his weakness, but feels that he has improved.
    Majorov describes his character as “funny, talkative and open-minded”. In his spare time he likes to relax at home.
    “Then you just sit there and watch TV, because you don’t have energy left for anything else,” he admitted. “The first practice is at 8 am, then I go to school, and the second practice is maybe at four. It is not that you get tired from the training, but you are first on the ice, then you go to school, and then back on to the ice. Then you are tired when you get home. That’s on a normal day. Just relaxing, lying on the bed and watching television: that’s spare time for me.” In winter the skater enjoys also skiing.
    Majorov, who holds dual citizenship, feels more Swedish than Russian and feels more comfortable speaking Swedish.
    “We speak Russian (at home) and I know that my accent in Swedish is worse than the one of a Swedish-born person,” he admitted. “But when I am writing, tests in school for example, I am doing better than other Swedes. In Russia, I am a Russian and in Sweden I am a Swede.”
    The skater has two new programs for the new season: Ludwig van Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata in an arrangement by Marcus Miller for the short program, and Bolero de Ravel by Gustavo Montesano from the album Flamenco Fantasy for the long.
    Majorov would prefer if the rules would allow all kinds of music.
    “My dream is to skate to a song with lyrics, because this is the best,” he said. “You could use all kind of music and it would be interesting to watch. It is very hard to find good music without lyrics. For example, Michael Jackson. His music is fantastic, but when you take away the voice, it doesn’t work and it gets boring. If they’d open up the music, the sport would gain from that.”
    He is currently is scheduled to compete at the Finlandia Trophy and the Grand Prix Skate Canada.
    “Additionally, we are also planning to come to two or three international competitions in November and December,” his father added.
    The World Junior bronze medallist is looking for further improvement in the new season.
    “My goal is to skate very well and to continue to skate as well as I did (at Junior Worlds). I want to enjoy my skating at competitions. When you are training hard and cannot show a result in competition, it is not interesting to train anymore. But when you are winning, you have new goals right away.”

Golden Skate

Traduzione con google translate:
    Alexander Majorov fatto la storia di pattinaggio figura in marzo quando vinse la prima medaglia mai Svezia al 2011 Campionati del Mondo Junior di pattinaggio. Il suo bronzo è stata anche la prima medaglia Campionato ISU per la Svezia in 74 anni. L'ultima medaglia risale al 1937, quando Vivi-Anne Hulten ha preso il bronzo ai Campionati del Mondo.
    "Non mi aspettavo un top-three di collocamento ai Mondiali Junior e sono rimasto davvero sorpreso e contento", ha detto Majorov. "E '(la medaglia) è una cosa enorme per me e per tutta la federazione."
    Majorov è nato in Russia nel 1991, ma si trasferisce con i suoi genitori in Svezia, quando aveva un anno. Entrambi i suoi genitori sono allenatori di pattinaggio artistico e di coaching sono lui e suo fratello più giovane Nikolaj che a volte con pattini. Suo padre, Alexander Majorov Sr., fu il primo allenatore di Alexei Yagudin torna a San Pietroburgo.
    Majorov vede sia i pro ei contro di essere allenato dai suoi genitori.
    "Quando le cose non stanno andando bene, non ci può essere irritazioni a casa - o irritazioni dalla pratica sono portati a casa", ha osservato. "E 'difficile dimenticare le cose in famiglia. Il vantaggio è che posso sempre treno con loro. Lavorano nel pattinaggio di figura e non fare altro, quindi se ho bisogno di aiuto faranno sempre mi aiuta. "
    Il pattinatore e la sua famiglia vivono in Lulea in Svezia e Majorov è ancora in corso a scuola, dove frequenta il "ginnasio (liceo)" ora. In Svezia, la scuola normale è dal primo al nono grado e poi ci sono tre anni in palestra prima di poter andare all'università.
    "Ho finito di tre anni in palestra, ma l'ho allungato a quattro anni", ha spiegato. "Prendo lezioni di meno."
    Questo lo aiuta a combinare scuola con alto livello di pattinaggio. Ha un altro anno di scuola di sinistra, ma non ha ancora deciso se (e cosa), si studierà in seguito.
    "Dovrò pensarci l'anno prossimo", ha detto il 20-anni. "Sono interessato a come la fisiologia come medico sportivo, ma in Svezia, questo non è un buon lavoro. Si sedeva in ufficio e trattare le persone che non sono atleti. Penso anche di andare alla polizia. Questo potrebbe essere interessante, anche. "
    Coaching, tuttavia, non è una carriera che gli piacerebbe avere. "Non voglio lavorare come allenatore - forse solo in un campo estivo", ha commentato.
    Majorov è stato messo sul ghiaccio dai suoi genitori come un ragazzo, ma la sua memoria prima vera del pattinaggio è stato il suo primo viaggio a cittadini svedesi, dove è arrivato quarto nella divisione novizio.
    "Dopo che ho iniziato ad allenarsi sul serio", ha ricordato. "Ho iniziato a partecipare a più concorsi e sono migliorato".
    Majorov debuttato come uno skater alle prime armi nella competizione internazionale nel 2004 e l'ottavo posto nel Trofeo del Triglav. Il suo idolo nello sport è un altro pattinatore dalla sua città natale di San Pietroburgo, Evgeni Plushenko.
    "Ammiro la coerenza dei suoi salti", ha sottolineato Majorov. "Questo è unico. Plushenko ha i salti. Altri atleti pattinare bene o gira bello, ma Plushenko è il mio numero uno per i salti ".
    La coerenza è qualcosa che lo svedese deve ancora migliorare, comunque, ha già fatto molti progressi in questo settore. Aveva due ottime prestazioni al Mondiale 2011 Junior Figure Skating Championships ed è stato selezionato per il 2011 Campionati del Mondo a Mosca.
    "Alla Mondiali Junior, ero molto più consistente che ho usato per essere," Majorov osservato. "A volte il programma breve non era così buono, ma poi sono tornato nel pattinaggio libero. Mi sono allenato molto negli ultimi due anni per ottenere la consistenza. Ora si può vedere ".
    Mondiali Junior è stato un grande passo per Majorov - non solo per la medaglia di bronzo, ma anche perché ha atterrato il suo primo triplo Axel-triplo toe in concorso.
    "Ho solo fatto in pratica prima", ha rivelato. "Questa è una combinazione molto difficile. Ho solo fatto a casa e in Corea, in pratica, solo una volta. Così, quando sono uscito, stavo decidendo se dovessi farlo o no. Ho saltato e ha funzionato. Ho deciso sul posto. C'era un rischio, ma sentivo che avrebbe funzionato ".
    "Sto avendo meno cadute e questo è buono", ha sottolineato e ricordato il suo grande delusione al suo debutto a livello europeo 2009 di pattinaggio artistico Campionati quando è caduto più volte nel programma libero. "Non è stato divertente, ma ho guadagnato da questa esperienza. Ora, non importa a me se ci sono telecamere o molti spettatori. Non so nemmeno pensarci. "
    Majorov sperava di inserire la punta quad nei suoi programmi, come ha cominciato a terra in pratica alla fine della stagione. Tuttavia, la sua preparazione è stato ostacolato da un infortunio alla schiena.
    "I problemi alla schiena ha iniziato subito dopo Mondiali Junior", ha dichiarato l'allenatore e padre Majorov, Sr. "L'estate è stata difficile perché non abbiamo potuto lavorare tanto quanto volevamo a causa della pain.Things indietro migliorato a metà di agosto e noi Voglio ringraziare i medici di San Pietroburgo per il loro aiuto. Alessandro ora è rimettersi in forma e ha i suoi salti indietro ".
    Tuttavia, i problemi alla schiena anche ostacolato le sue prestazioni nel suo debutto al mondiale 2011 di pattinaggio artistico campionati dove ha messo 28.
    Una nota positiva, le condizioni di pratica a casa sono migliorate. "Finalmente abbiamo ottenuto tempi pratica costante per la nostra formazione, nella seconda metà della giornata," l'allenatore osservato.
    Majorov sente la sua forza prima è nel suo salti e combinazioni di salto, e in secondo luogo, la sua coreografia.
    "Ho lavorato su questo," ha detto, per quanto riguarda la sua coreografia. "Ho anche migliorato la mia resistenza negli anni passati. Mi sono allenato duramente e posso far passare i miei programmi fino alla fine. "
    Ha nomi incoerenza come la sua debolezza, ma sente che è migliorata.
    Majorov descrive il suo personaggio come "divertente, loquace e di mentalità aperta". Nel tempo libero ama rilassarsi a casa.
    "Allora ti siedi lì e guardare la TV, perché non avete energia a sinistra per altri scopi", ha ammesso. "La prima sessione di prove è alle 8 del mattino, poi vado a scuola, e la pratica secondo è forse alle quattro. Non è che ci si stanca dalla formazione, ma si sono prima sul ghiaccio, poi si va a scuola, e poi di nuovo sul ghiaccio. Poi si è stanchi, quando arrivi a casa. Che in una giornata normale. Semplicemente rilassarsi, sdraiato sul letto e guardare la televisione:. Che è tempo libero per me "In inverno il pattinatore gode anche lo sci.
    Majorov, che possiede la doppia cittadinanza, si sente più svedese di russo e si sente parlare più a suo agio svedese.
    "Si parla russo (a casa) e so che il mio accento in svedese è peggiore di quella di una persona svedese di nascita," ha ammesso. "Ma quando scrivo, le prove a scuola per esempio, io sto facendo meglio di altri svedesi. In Russia, io sono un russo e in Svezia, io sono uno svedese. "
    Il pattinatore ha due nuovi programmi per la nuova stagione: Ludwig van Beethoven Sonata al chiaro di luna in un accordo da Marcus Miller per il programma corto, e Bolero de Ravel da Gustavo Montesano dal Fantasy album flamenco per il lungo.
    Majorov preferirebbe se le regole permetterebbe a tutti i tipi di musica.
    "Il mio sogno è quello di pattinare per una canzone con testi, perché questo è il migliore," ha detto. "È possibile utilizzare tutti i tipi di musica e sarebbe interessante da guardare. E 'molto difficile trovare della buona musica senza testi. Per esempio, Michael Jackson. La sua musica è fantastica, ma quando si toglie la voce, non funziona e diventa noioso. Se avessero aperto la musica, lo sport possono trarre profitto da questo. "
    Attualmente è in programma per competere al Trofeo Finlandia e il Gran Premio di Skate Canada.
    "Inoltre, stiamo anche pensando di venire a due o tre concorsi internazionali di novembre e dicembre", ha aggiunto il padre.
    La medaglia di bronzo mondiale Junior è alla ricerca di un ulteriore miglioramento nella nuova stagione.
    "Il mio obiettivo è quello di pattinare molto bene e di continuare a pattinare così come ho fatto io (ai Mondiali Junior). Voglio godermi il mio pattinaggio a competizioni. Quando ci si allena duro e non può mostrare un risultato in gara, non è interessante per la formazione più. Ma quando stai vincendo, avete nuovi obiettivi subito. "

3. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Skate Canada 2011
    SP
    861c96156784785

FS
    ed4707156948998

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    TEB 2011

377796_10150486686301913_242199156912_10505155_1699802952_n

5. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Trophée Eric Bompard 2011 - Practice / SP / FS

a27df4167872503 292aee167872513 924aa7167872524 5b39d0167872532 d74610167872543 e12df5167872553

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Europei 2012

Ti prego ragazzo, cambia costumista e coreografo, ti vogliono male X_X
    401263_10150828264477538_598642537_12799803_937926591_n

7. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

World Championships 2012 - FS (Preliminary Round)
    f2ceb9183445536 7980d2183445544

World Championships 2012 - SP
    8807a5183445630 86b1c4183445642 74e90f183445651 8ad28f183445659 d5e040183445669 ad1bca183445678

Short più che disastroso
    Video

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Ma lui non ha passato lo SP... O_o
    552892_10150726035934161_175233124160_9329609_1858351432_n

9. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

European Championships 2013

04d8ee235028545 109afa235028569 9991c9235028603

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    2013 ISU World Figure Skating Championships

a0dd9c245910079 jpg 60d105245910097

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status

majorov

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Lombardia Trophy 2013

1st Overall

Video

Video

Bravissimo! Anche se il suo free faccio un po' fatica a digerirlo e soprattutto cos'ha? Un cappuccio? Ma non gli da fastidio?? O.o

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Skate America 2013

SP
    Video

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Tropheé Eric Bompard 2013

Alexander_Majorov_ISU_Grand_Prix_Figure_Skating Alexander_Majorov_ISU_Grand_Prix_Figure_Skating Alexander_Majorov_ISU_Grand_Prix_Figure_Skating

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    TEB 2013

FS
    Video

57 replies since 23/9/2011, 11:58   1132 views