Place of birth: Carlisle
    Height: 188 cm
    Start sk. / Club: 1994 / Axel Torun
    Former Partners: -
    - BIO

- ISU Profile
    - Palmares

Official Website: www.kempandking.com

Migliore coppia britannica. Dal 2007 sono allenati dai campioni polacchi Mariusz e Dorota Siudek.

2. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Skate Canada 2010

c17ab9142005998 dff92c142006002 3cbec9142006009 jpg

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Stacey KEMP / David KING

2011 World Figure Skating Championships

SHORT PROGRAM

Stacey+Kemp+2011+World+Figure+Skating+Championships+aRMPaTm9fQpl
    Stacey+Kemp+2011+World+Figure+Skating+Championships+iPdIotMXBPEl Stacey+Kemp+2011+World+Figure+Skating+Championships+I8ap66hGc88l
    Stacey+Kemp+2011+World+Figure+Skating+Championships+Ck6bJ-p-2vel Stacey+Kemp+2011+World+Figure+Skating+Championships+ilZCiWdt2p6l
    Stacey+Kemp+2011+World+Figure+Skating+Championships+niq-rJ7kP8sl

4. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Stacey_Kemp_David_King

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    ISU European Figure Skating Championships Sheffield 2012
    British pair Stacey KEMP / David KING in this morning's practice session as Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV (RUS) look on
    401396_180647635369026_111778445589279_231363_911149079_n

6. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

European Championships 2012 - SP

479d0d171625899 jpg

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Qualificazioni mondiali 2012
    552753_385754501449497_255007411190874_1363259_1280533052_n

8. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nice 2012
    con Jeremy Barrett

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Nizza 2012 Mondiali - allenamenti
    541593_10150899885032538_598642537_13065979_1713423391_n

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    WORLD 2012
    Stacey Kemp & David King - Preliminary Round
    556478_10150903140962538_598642537_13080678_746940887_n

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Da icenetwork.com

Five favorite things with Kemp and King
    Proud British team loves Indian food, electrical storms in Florida

l3yGSs9t
    (07/25/2012) - The rink in Ellenton, Fla., is ringing with the sounds of Britannia these days, as seven-time British pairs champions Stacey Kemp and David King perfect their free skate to a medley of British composer Edward Elgar's most famous works, including "Pomp and Circumstance."
    "This summer, they were inspired by the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and wanted to bring their culture into their skating, because they know they have a couple of years left and they want to make their mark with that," said Jim Peterson, who coaches the team with Lyndon Johnston.
    Prior to arriving in Ellenton last season, the duo -- who are engaged to be married -- trained in Lancashire, England, and Torun, Poland. Although they're thrilled with their training facilities, living in the U.S. still took a little getting used to, and King joined a cricket league to get together with like-minded ex-pats. It was while watching scenes of the Jubilee with another of their coaches, fellow Brit Alison Smith, that they came up with the idea for an Elgar medley.

"We had a British day, so all our flags were blazing," King said. "Alison was in tears, and she came up with [Elgar's] 'Enigma.' Then 'Pomp and Circumstance' came on TV, and Mr. Peterson found a lovely part for the beginning of the program, and it came together so easily."

The skaters, who placed 16th at the 2010 Olympics, will travel to their homeland for the London Games, on the invitation of the British Olympic Association (BOA).

"Through the BOA, we've got tickets to four events," said King, who writes an athlete's blog for the BOA. "Stacey got canoe slalom; she'll be taking a group of school kids around and explaining about the Olympics. I got the same but for wrestling, and we both got the archery finals and gymnastics."

Otherwise, it's work, work, work.

"Their lifts have always been very good; however, Lyndon and I have been making adjustments according to the new features this season," Peterson said. "The throw triple flip is a great addition to their programs, and we are planning a catch on their triple twist while adding in the solo triple toes. We are confident Stacey and David will be stepping up their game this season."

Icenetwork.com: What do you like most about living in Florida?

Both: The weather!

King: Even the electrical storms you see are amazing. It's beautiful to sit on the veranda and watch the storms going on. And the training is second to none. It's just been amazing, training with top-level teams.

Icenetwork.com: You're eating in tonight. What will you cook?

King: I cook curries. Chicken curry is my favorite. We actually try and find all the Indian restaurants wherever we go; even in Poland we found one. We ate at an Indian restaurant every night.

Kemp: I like to make lasagna; it's one of my favorite things to cook.

Icenetwork.com: What's on your iPods?

Both: I bit of everything, a big mix ... We play things like indie rock. British pop and that kind of music, like Oasis.

Icenetwork.com: What soccer teams do you root for?

King: You mean what football teams are we for. My team, the Blackburn Rovers, got relegated [out of the Premier League, England's top-tier of teams] last season. They were fine when I was there, but as soon as I leave, they're out. They are from Lancashire, where we used to train in the U.K.

Kemp: I'm for Manchester United.

Icenetwork.com: Any favorite films?

King: I'm a bit of a movie buff. I watch a lot of films; I can't really say one. The ones that stick out are classics like Gladiator, Matrix, Shawshank Redemption.

Kemp: I like Disney films.

La pista in Ellenton, in Florida, sta suonando con i suoni della Britannia in questi giorni, come coppie inglesi sette volte campione Stacey Kemp e David King perfezionare la loro pattino libero di un medley di compositore inglese Edward Elgar opere più famose, tra cui "Pomp and Circumstance".
    "Questa estate, sono stati ispirati dalla Regina Diamond Jubilee e ha voluto portare la loro cultura nella loro skating, perché sanno di avere un paio di anni lasciati e vogliono lasciare il segno con quello", ha detto Jim Peterson, che allena i squadra con Lyndon Johnston.
    Prima di arrivare a Ellenton scorsa stagione, il duo - che sono fidanzati - addestrati in Lancashire, in Inghilterra, e Torun, Polonia. Anche se siamo emozionati con le loro strutture di formazione, vivendo negli Stati Uniti ancora preso un po 'per abituarsi, e il re unì ad un campionato di cricket per riunirsi con la pensano come espatriati. E 'stato durante la visione di scene del Giubileo con un altro dei loro allenatori, connazionale Alison Smith, che ha avuto l'idea di un medley Elgar.
    "Abbiamo avuto una giornata inglese, quindi tutte le nostre bandiere erano accese", ha detto King. "Alison era in lacrime, e lei si avvicinò con [Elgar] 'Enigma'. Then 'Pomp and Circumstance' venuto in TV, e il signor Peterson trovato una bella parte per l'inizio del programma, e si sono riuniti così facilmente. "
    I pattinatori, che hanno messo 16 ° Olimpiadi del 2010, si recherà in patria per i Giochi di Londra, su invito della Associazione Olimpica Britannica (BOA).
    "Attraverso il BOA, abbiamo preso i biglietti per quattro eventi", ha detto King, che scrive blog di un atleta per il BOA. "Stacey ha canoa slalom, lei sarà prendere un gruppo di ragazzi delle scuole intorno e spiegando le Olimpiadi ho avuto lo stesso, ma per il wrestling, ed entrambi abbiamo avuto le finali tiro con l'arco e ginnastica.».
    In caso contrario, è lavoro, lavoro, lavoro.
    "I loro impianti di risalita sono sempre stati molto buoni, tuttavia, Lyndon e ho le regolazioni in funzione delle caratteristiche nuove di questa stagione", ha detto Peterson. "Il flip throw tripla è una grande aggiunta a loro programmi, e stiamo progettando una cattura sul proprio tripla torsione durante l'aggiunta alle dita singoli triple. Siamo fiduciosi Stacey e David sarà intensificare il loro gioco in questa stagione."
    Icenetwork.com: Cosa ti piace di più vivere in Florida?
    Entrambi: il tempo!
    Re: Anche le tempeste elettriche che si vedono sono sorprendenti. E 'bello sedersi sulla veranda e guardare le tempeste in corso. E la formazione non è seconda a nessuno. E 'appena stato fantastico, una formazione di alto livello squadre.
    Icenetwork.com: Stai mangiando stasera. Che cosa cucinare?
    Re: Io cucino curry. Pollo al curry è il mio preferito. Noi in realtà cercare di trovare tutti i ristoranti indiani ovunque andiamo, anche in Polonia abbiamo trovato uno. Abbiamo mangiato in un ristorante indiano ogni notte.
    Kemp: Mi piace fare le lasagne, ma è uno dei miei preferiti cose da cucinare.
    Icenetwork.com: Cosa c'è sul vostro iPod?
    Both: I po 'di tutto, un mix di grande ... Suoniamo cose come indie rock. Pop britannico e quel tipo di musica, come Oasis.
    Icenetwork.com: Quali squadre di calcio si fa il tifo per?
    Re: Vuoi dire che le squadre di calcio ci sono per. La mia squadra, il Blackburn Rovers, si è relegato [out della Premier League, Inghilterra top-tier di squadre] scorsa stagione. Erano bene quando ero lì, ma non appena me ne vado, sono fuori. Sono da Lancashire, dove abbiamo utilizzato per addestrare nel Regno Unito
    Kemp: Io sono per il Manchester United.
    Icenetwork.com: Tutti i film preferiti?
    Re: Sono un po 'un appassionato di cinema. Guardo molti film, non posso davvero dire uno. Quelli che sporgono sono dei classici come Il Gladiatore, Matrix, Le ali della libertà.
    Kemp: Mi piacciono i film Disney.

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    399432_465990876759192_1907745806_n
    British Pairs Stacey Kemp and David King attend the Liberty summer competition

13. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

European Championships 2013

9b06da234779557 da3aa8234779597 716eee234779647 jpg 46572a234779735

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    2013 ISU World Figure Skating Championships

31b40d246051302 07113b246051310 d3170f246051320 79dc65246051328 0cc872246051341

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Non so perchè, ma loro mi piacciono come coppia, stanno bene assieme.
    Non per l'aspetto, lei non è bellissima, lui un ragazzo normale, dai...
    però assieme sono molto belli da vedere... sarà per i capelli biondi? Non lo so, faccio il tifo per loro XD

24 replies since 21/6/2011, 20:57   655 views