Ilia MALININ (USA)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE
    “I feel excited, I have been working to this moment my whole life,” the 18-year-old said. “This is an amazing moment for me, and I have been practicing these last couple of weeks so hard, and with so much effort, so I am really glad I was finally able to pull off this short program.”

He was delighted with his improvement. “I think about every mistake that I make, I look at what I can change and use to my advantage, and use it to improve, all the time, every day.”

Malininen_day_2

2.     +2   +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Bronzo Mondiale 2023 per Ilia Malinin.

E, buone notizie: da sua dichiarazione, emerge speranza. Sta considerando per la prossima stagione di inserire meno quadrupli e concentrarsi sulla parte artistica.
    Fortuna che non ha vinto l'oro, altrimenti non l'avrebbe mai pensato.

CITAZIONE
    “I am shocked how everything has gone.’
    It means a lot to me that I have been able to go out tonight and perform on this stage.
    I was doing the 4A for the fans.
    I am grateful on the effort I took into my training these last years.
    I think I have a lot of more work to do.
    I consider next season maybe going form less quads and focus on the artistic side.
    I think I could have maybe done more on the performance part.
    Next year i want to better.”

Fonte: golden skate

Ilia_bronze

CITAZIONE
    “I’m just very grateful for the performance I was able to put out,” the 18-year-old said. “I put so much effort and work into the last couple of weeks and I’m glad I was able to pull it off.

“I’m very shocked about how I progressed through this whole season. I was just not expecting that, but I think I could be very proud of myself for working a lot through these last couple of weeks, and I’m very grateful that I delivered.”
    fonte: ISU

Ilia%20Malinin%20(USA)_ISU%20World%20Figure%20Skating%20Championships_Saitam%20(JPN)_GettyImages-1249400843

Edited by Andrea Rika - 27/3/2023, 12:35

3.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Non tutti capiscono che ci lamenta di certi giudizi perché, quando estremamente gonfiati e volti ad ignorare errori tecnici palesi, portano atleti e atlete a non migliorare, a non lavorare su quegli aspetti che potrebbero renderli progressivamente più completi e lo spettacolo complessivamente migliore. L'obiettività dei piazzamenti è solo una parte della questione.

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Hai riassunto quello che è il mio pensiero. Abbiamo già visto tanti atleti rovinati da una crescita di PCS immeritata, sia nel maschile che nel femminile. La lista di nomi è lunga.

5.     +2   +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Il suo quadruplo axel, primo nella storia ad atterrlo ai mondiali, clap clap clap...
    bene torno a cercare il libero di Jason Brown.