Video

Edited by Elettra_dancer - 27/3/2024, 00:26

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    WC Palaio Faliro 2024

MESQE4L_t

Alina Harnasko - sulla sua prestazione alla WC in Grecia: "Ho provato tutta la gamma di emozioni"

Fonte
    by Tatiana Pastushenko

La competizione AA non è iniziata facilmente per la leader della squadra bielorussa: dopo gli esercizi con palla e cerchio, Alina si è classificata 12esima, ma l'ottima esecuzione delle composizioni con clavette e nastro le ha permesso di passare alla terza posizione finale. Alina ha vinto un altro premio – l'oro – nella finale con il nastro. Ha ricevuto 31.550 punti per la sua prestazione.

"Il primo giorno della competizione c’era stress irreale, paura e persino una sorta di perdita. In un secondo sono riuscita a ricompormi, a credere in me stessa e a dimostrare i miei programmi nel modo più chiaro, a mostrare chi è responsabile della pedana!" - dice Alina. – "Ad essere onesti, sono più soddisfatta del modo in cui mi sono mobilitata, preparata ed eseguita nelle finali degli esercizi con il nastro che con alcuni degli esercizi AA. Ci sono sempre degli errori, ci lavoreremo sopra. Abbiamo sentito quello che ci hanno detto i giudici che dovrà essere corretto per la prossima competizione".

Secondo Alina, il prossimo inizio sarà la Coppa del Mondo a Sofia, che si svolgerà dal 12 al 14 aprile: "Miglioreremo, complicheremo i programmi e lotteremo ulteriormente – è stato fatto un inizio!"

CITAZIONE
    Alina Harnasko - about her performance at the World Cup in Greece: “I experienced the whole range of emotions”

The all-around competition did not start easily for the leader of the Belarusian team: after exercises with a ball and hoop, Alina took 12th place, but the excellent performance of compositions with clubs and ribbon allowed her to move to the final third position. Only Bulgarian gymnasts Elvira Krasnobaeva and Eva Brezalieva were able to beat the bronze medalist of the Olympic Games in Tokyo.

Alina won another award – gold – in the final of the ribbon exercises. She received 31.550 points for her performance; Elvira Krasnobaeva became the silver medalist with a score of 31.500; Vera Tugolukova from Cyprus won bronze (30.900).

Alina Gornosko said: at the first stage of the World Cup after a long absence, she experienced the whole range of emotions.

– On the first day of the competition there was unreal stress, fear and even some kind of loss. By the second I was able to pull myself together, believe in myself and demonstrate my programs most clearly, show who is in charge of the “dance floor”! - said Alina. – To be honest, I’m more pleased with the way I mobilized, prepared and performed in the finals of the ribbon exercises than with some of the all-around exercises. There are always mistakes, we will work on it. We heard what the judges told us that needs to be corrected for the next competition.

According to Alina, the next start will be the World Cup in Sofia, which will take place on April 12–14:
    – We will improve, complicate the programs and fight further – a start has been made!

Edited by Elettra_dancer - 1/4/2024, 01:46

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Alina si è laureata con lode "Onorato Maestro dello Sport" alla Facoltà di Sport e Pedagogia degli Sport di massa presso l'Università statale bielorussa di cultura fisica. Fonte

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    WC Sofia 2024 - EF

Video

Video

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    WC Sofia 2024
    Le foto senza crediti sono di Adore Pirin

MET2ME8_t MET2MED_t METAD0K_t METAD0G_t METAD0I_t METAD0J_t METAD0L_t MET2MEB_t

MET2MEF_t MET2MEG_t METAD0O_t METAD0P_t METAD0N_t METAD0M_t

MET2MEH_t MET2MEI_t METAD0Q_t METAD0R_t METAD0S_t

Edited by Elettra_dancer - 29/4/2024, 22:59

140 replies since 18/10/2015, 16:05   3258 views