+1   -1

User deleted

Ecco la nuova coppia americana Aldridge/Blackmer all'opera:

Video

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Sarò di parte (causa musica che adoro) ma mi piacciono abbastanza.

Poverini a pattinare nella pista da hockey a dimensioni ridotte... hanno fatto dei peli incredibili alla balaustra.

3. AllieLex
        +1   -1

User deleted

Video

Credo abbiano scelto il Canada....quando compare il nome risulta che gareggiano per la British Columbia mentre ad esempio per una coppia giapponese spunta la bandiera del Giappone e la scritta "Federazione Giapponese"

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Okkey, salutiamo ufficialmente Mirzakhani...

5. AllieLex
        +1   -1

User deleted

La coppia d'artistico britannica Caitlin YANKOWSKAS & Hamish GAMAN si ritira dalle competizioni.
    Ecco quanto hanno dichiarato:
    CITAZIONE
    It is with a heavy hearts that we bring this news to you. We have come to the decision to retire from figure skating. Unfortunately due to financial restrictions on us this season, we are unable continue with the amount of coaching and training requirements we both know we need to meet our goals and aspirations for this season.

This was not an easy decision for both of us to make. Without being able to work with our coaching team on a regular basis, we feel unable to sustain our improvements needed to achieve our goals this season.

We wanted to thank everybody that has supported us during our journey together. It was an honour to represent Great Britain at the European Championships this past season, be crowned National Champions and win the Silver medal at The Challenge Cup.

We wish that we had more opportunities to compete, but we are very proud of our achievements. We have overcome many obstacles in our time together. This was not the way we wanted to end our respective skating careers, but nonetheless we gave it our all and are grateful for that experience together.

We also wanted to thank everyone that helped us with our fundraiser on youcaring.com. We will be issuing refunds to everyone that kindly donated.

With Sincerest thanks,

Caitlin and Hamish

Fonte

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Piango... si ritirano per motivi economici? :cry.gif: È una cosa troppo ingiusta!! Sigh...

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Che peccato, mi avevano fatto una buona impressione agli Europei...

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    E la NISA non fa davvero niente? Che razza di... -_-

9. AllieLex
        +1   -1

User deleted

Danielle Montalbano si ritira dall'agonismo.

CITAZIONE
    As the Jewish New Year gets closer I feel that this is the time to say that every great story must come to an end. . but this has been just one great chapter in what is going to be an amazing story.
    What feels like an end is often a new beginning. . .
    My grandma always said “shoot for the moon and if you miss you will land among the stars”, and that’s exactly what I did. I may have not made it to the “top” but I was sure among some the greatest skaters in the world, when I stepped on the ice to compete at what would be my last World Championships, I remember saying to myself, wow, did you ever think you would be here? 3 times no less… I looked around, took it all in, and skated my heart out.
    4 European & 3 World Championships, a Grand Prix, a few international titles in singles and pairs, and a National title later, I’m a bit sad to announce, but I believe this chapter of my life has come to a close.
    In the past 6 years skating has brought me places I never even dreamed of going, I lived in new places, met many amazing people, made friends and memories for a lifetime.
    Skating has been some roller coaster ride for me, but in the end it has taught me so many life lessons, which I hope to be able to pass on one day. I have shared my best and worst moments in life with this sport, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
    I always said the one thing I didn't want was to look in the mirror one day and say “I didn’t give it my all”, well goal accomplished… I gave it my all.
    It’s not easy to sum up the most incredible 20 years of your life, and to even try to begin to thank those who made it all happen.. but i’ll try..
    First my friends and family who have been there by my side throughout thick and thin, my parents Michelle Metter-Montalbano Peter Montalbano who I have not enough paper in the world to explain how grateful I am for the unconditional love, support, energy, money and time they spent on me, but most of all their undeniable effort to do whatever it was I wanted to be happy. My sister Rebecca Montalbano for being my biggest fan, and always there when i needed a shoulder to cry on, the Israel Ice Skating Federation who saw something in me, and believed in me and gave me the amazing opportunity to accomplish things I never even knew I had in me. All of my coaches, & trainers who helped me get back on my feet when times were tough and who pushed me beyond my so-thought limits to make me who I am today, and to everyone & anyone who ever believed in me. Thank you for the amazing opportunities and for giving me the chance to prove to myself and others that I did it, through the good and the bad, I fought and at the end of the day, I gave my all.
    Thank you to EC Oberstdorf e.V. for the opportunities that await.
    I’ve heard life doesn’t wait, but let me tell you, it does wait, especially when it’s for the right reasons. . . never give up on a dream because of the time it will take to accomplish it, the time will pass anyway. Accomplish your goals, you only live once, do it right, give it your all, even if you don’t make it to the top, if you do it right you will still be among the best, and you’ll have a great story to go with it.
    Dani Montalbano Danielle Montalbano

Fonte

10. AllieLex
        +1   -1

User deleted

La coppia di danza tedesca Jennifer Urban/Sevan Lerche si è separata.
    Pare che Sevan non si più tornato ad allenarsi dopo l'infortunio che ha subito.

Fonte

11.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    La nuova coppia Olivia Smart / Adria Diaz gareggerà per la Spagna, Olivia ha appena ottenuto il rilascio.
    CYx_J7_Cu_WAAAL_AF
    Fonte

12. AllieLex
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova coppia britannica: Joseph Buckland e Molly Lanaghan.

Fonte

13.     +2   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Nuova coppia di danza per il Giappone! Misato Komatsubara / Tim Koleto

Misato era precedentemente in coppia con Andrea Fabbri e gareggiavano per l'Italia, Tim ha tentato una partnership con la norvegese Thea Rabe a inizio stagione e ancor prima pattinava per la Corea con Yura Min.

Dalla foto si evince che saranno allenati da Fusar Poli e Caruso.

Cattura

14. AllieLex
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova coppia di danza junior per il Brasile: Karolina Calhoun e Logan Leonesio
    Saranno allenati da Christine Binder e Vitaliy Novikov e il loro coreografo sarà Camerlengo
    fonte

15. AllieLex
        +1   -1

User deleted

L'anno scorso si era parlato di una passaggio di Vasilisa Davankova alla danza (in coppia con Rogov per Israele), ma non si è saputo più nulla.
    Adesso sembrerebbe pattinare in coppia con Anton Shibnev.fonte

85 replies since 1/6/2015, 19:09   4521 views