Status
    2015 ISU JGP - Logroño
    Nathan_CHEN Nathan_CHEN1

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Ed ecco il programmino per il FS!

Non ho la minima idea se riuscirà a farlo ma solo a leggere la prima riga "quad salchow-doubletoeloop-double loop mi sono ritrovata a ridere XD

Completamente folle e non so quanto sia necessario tutto ciò nei junior... nemmeno Boyang aveva quattro quad l'anno scorso O.o

Ovvio che butta un occhio ai nazionali americani.

Comunque devo dire che a differenza di Jin, Chen ha di base un pattinaggio migliore, non lo trovo particolarmente artistico ma è giovane e piuttosto piacevole.

CVzoj_BUYAAaksv

Junior Grand Prix Final 2015/16 - MEDAGLIA D'ORO

Video

Video

GALA
    Video

Edited by Wolfie - 26/2/2016, 19:41

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Nathan Chen dovrà operarsi all'anca e salterà sia mondiali junior che senior.
    Fonte

Mi dispiace davvero tantissimo! :(

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Per una vera e propria ragazzata... immagino solo il suo stato d'animo in questo momento.
    Dev'essere devastato.
    Il recupero stimato è 10 settimane.

CITAZIONE
    International Figure Skating
    Nathan Chen is out of World Juniors and Worlds due to the injury he suffered at the U.S. nationals gala.
    Chen suffered an avulsion injury to his left hip. His rehabilitation will begin in San Diego and is tentatively scheduled to continue at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. He is expected to make a full recovery and return to the ice, with restrictions, in eight to 10 weeks.
    Tomoki Hiwatashi will compete at World Juniors and Grant Hochstein will make his World Championships debut in Boston.

Sp Nazionali USA 2016
    Video

FS Sp Nazionali USA 2016
    Video

Edited by Andrea Rika - 29/1/2016, 10:46

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Nazionali USA 2016

e41e3a468988799 jpg 8b9b83468988805 aca35f468988813 73a51e468988820 jpg 1c9821468988830 jpg
    (Zimbio)

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    NUOVO SP con:

- QUADRUPLO LUTZ caduto :blink.gif:
    - QUADRUPLO FLIP ATTERRATO e sembra pure decente :eyes: ma con caduta sul 3T che ci ha attaccato in combo
    :what:

Ma sto ragazzo ha pace? Non doveva riprendersi da un infortunio? Perché lo vogliono uccidere? Non riesco nemmeno a capire se il programma mi piace per quanto sono sconvolta XD
    Video

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    NUOVO FS con qualche problemino tecnico, ma abbiamo:

- QUADRUPLO LUTZ
    - QUADRUPLO FLIP
    - QUADRUPLO TOE LOOP

Video

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    2016 Finlandia Trophy - MEDAGLIA D'ORO

SP
    Video

FP
    Video

Edited by Wolfie - 16/11/2016, 13:32

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    2016 Trophee de France
    2° posto parziale
    Video

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    2016 Trophee de France - 4° posto

4° FS
    Video

Gala
    Video

Edited by Wolfie - 16/11/2016, 13:30

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Video

Al 0:55 amaaazing!

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Mi chiedevo da tempo della situazione di coaching di Nathan Chen, ho avuto una parziale risposta da questo articolo che è da prendere un po' con le pinze perché comunque si tratta del punto di vista di Arutyunyan e mi pare piuttosto arrabbiato (non mi è mai parso un tipo particolarmente pacifico a dirla tutta XD).

In sostanza, sembra che questa estate Nathan sia andato dalla Zueva per coreografare i programmi e "non sia più tornato" da Arutyunyan. Accusa la Zueva di rubargli gli allievi. (lol)

CITAZIONE
    He went to her to do a program. Everyone goes to do their programs – someone to Lori Nichol, someone to Jeffrey Buttle, someone to David Wilson, someone to Shae-Lynn Bourne. But they all come back. But from some dance coaches from the former USSR – sometimes not. And here I should point out that this’s their profession. They are professionals in these matters. My profession – when the rocket is flying down, I pick it up, lifted up its nose up and to try to push. Whereever I can. I pushed Ashley Wagner and Adam Rippon – and have pushed them up to some level. And some one, as I said, cling to these rockets.

I know how they do it. Came and said a few nice words: you’re cool athlete, I know how to help you. In fact, they’re offering a baby-sitter services. And I haven’t even said a word to an athlete untill we start work together. I can only repeat once again: someone can presume this, some one do not.

Before the grand-prix in Paris, he called me and said: I’ll see you here, we’ll talk. I said – okay, if you’re going to announce a change of coach, warn me, please. There I was approached by representatives of the media center and reported that Zueva asked them to change the name of the coach in the protocol. They asked – who is still his coach? I’m such kind of person who won’t look after someone and ask ‘Did you do an official announcement or not?’ So I answered: ask him. I doubt they actually asked him. He’s a child, he’s only 17 years old. He came here with four quads to try them all. I don’t think he’s interested in playing this games. I think the responsibility in such cases is on us, the adults, on our decency.

Dice anche che non ha avuto il tempo di inegnargli bene Axel e Salchow e che avrebbero lavorato su questi se fosse rimasto.
    CITAZIONE
    Q: Can Nathan become an Olympic Champion?

– If he will jump and nothing happen…..But while he’s a dropout. I did not have enough time to teach him axel and salchow. It remained to stabilise this two jump and then grow up in terms of intelligence. After all. program components are not actually an intelligence. He’s not a bad guy, a little stubborn, and he’s clever, but for it was always difficult with him. My team and I found a common language with Adam and Ashley. They’re training, improving and do not go down like the majority of skaters of their age

Comunque dalla conclusione dell'articolo sembra sembra che a fine intervista Chen abbia chiesto di nuovo da farsi aiutare dal suo vecchio coach. Quindi vedremo chi sarà al kiss&cry al NHK!

Dice anche cose interessanti per quanto riguarda i quadrupli in giovane età, tutta la traduzione dal russo dell'intervista è qui: http://fs-gossips.com/rafael-arutyunyan-so...ke-to-a-rocket/

107 replies since 26/1/2012, 21:49   3745 views