Gala Europei 2023

Edited by Andrea Rika - 27/3/2023, 19:23

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Secondi dopo la RD ai Mondiali 2023

CITAZIONE
    “We feel fabulous! We wouldn’t have expected such a high score at the end of this season, that’s why we are very happy,” Fabbri said.

“We know that we have skated very well today. In this season, we didn’t have a lot of time to work on many things as we had many competitions, one after the other. However, for Worlds we have finally found time to come together with our coach and discuss what we need to improve, and that’s why we managed to give a great performance. It really paid off.”

Fabbri_Day_3_ice_dance

Edited by Andrea Rika - 24/3/2023, 18:13

3.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Mi aspetto che questo bel punteggio nella rhythm dance darà loro ancora più fiducia e consapevolezza nella danza libera, dove, in questa stagione, hanno sempre viaggiato ad una velocità maggiore.
    Forza ragazzi!

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Charlene e Marco sono i nuovi vice-campioni Mondiali
    Finalmente, nell'anno 2023, dopo un decennio di valore, viene riconosciuto loro il giusto valore. Da 3 anni almeno aspettavamo questo momento.
    Guardatevi i loro programmi, finché rimangono online.

Incredibilmente commossi e quasi increduli al Kiss&Cry. Si nota quanto abbiano lavorato senza dare mai nulla per scontato.

CITAZIONE
    “This medal means so much. It is an incredible reward for many years of hard work, difficult moments, up and downs,” Fabbri said. “We skated with our heart today. I still can’t believe we got the silver medal.

“The twizzle was not perfect and I kept thinking the whole time: ‘This was it, we gave away the medal’. So at the end of the program, we didn't know if it was enough to make it to the podium. We came here for a medal, but second place is unbelievable.”

guignard-fabbri-fursar-poli guignard-fabbri-fursar-poli

CITAZIONE
    Our coach maybe knew more than us could win this medal and had the potential.
    I (Marco) had a small mistake on the twizzle and I kind of thought it maybe wouldn’t be enough [for the medal] at this moment.
    We skated with all our hearts.!
    The crowd was even more warm than at the previous Worlds in this arena.”
    We will sit together at some point to decide on our future.”

Fabbri_silver

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Charlene%20Guignard%20and%20Marco%20Fabbri_ISU%20World%20Figure%20Skating%20Championships_Saitama%20(JPN)_ISU-1476106448

6.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Dopo il wtt dichiarano che probabilmente gareggeranno anche il prossimo anno.

CITAZIONE
    “We are really happy we could finally perform this Free Dance the way we wanted to at the last competition of the season. Better at the end than never!” 💪🏻

The thing they look forward to the most during the off-season: “To enjoy life a little bit after a tough season. We will travel for two weeks now through Vietnam and Cambodia, we are really looking forward to that!”

We sat together after Worlds discussing our future. We haven’t completely finalized the decision yet but we are almost sure we will be staying at least one more season.”

#WTTFigure

7.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Charlene e Marco sono stati nominati nella categoria team misto agli Italian Sportrait Awards. :smile:

156 replies since 13/1/2012, 20:38   10629 views