1. Andrea Rika
        +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Chock / Bates sono i nuovi campioni mondiali 2023

Conferenza stampa

CITAZIONE
    “This has been the goal of us for such a long time, and it was such an experience here in Saitama with the crowd supporting us, cheering for us. It was incredible,” Chock said.

“This season has certainly unfolded in many unexpected ways, but all paths have led to this moment. We learned lot about ourselves and what we want to achieve.

“We had to dig very, very deep many times, but I know we would not be sitting here without all this experience,” she added. The fall came as a shock to her: “I just caught my heel on the ice and it was so surprising.”

“I don’t think it’s really sunk in it,” Bates said. “We’ve been pursuing this goal for so many years. It was exciting and stressful all at the same time. I know that the ice dance field is very competitive. We’ve competed against all these teams for so many years.

“We really wanted to focus on ourselves, and skate our best, and highlight all the work that we’ve put this year into these programs – and hopefully gave an entertaining performance to everybody.”

"We've been pursuing this goal for so many years. It was exciting and stressful all at the same time. I know that the ice dance field is very competitive."
    "We've competed against all these teams for so many years. We really just wanted to focus on ourselves and skate our best. To just highlight all the work that we've put this year into these programs, and hopefully give an entertaining performance to everybody."

Chock_Bates_Gold

161 replies since 7/10/2011, 09:21   5397 views