Status
    FP
    Video

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    2014 European Championships

ec5f37302964240 a3eda4302964254 c9c774303216035 f7c5b4303216041 33c020302964258

Edited by Wolfie - 22/1/2014, 15:24

4. xlovezhenya_
        +1   -1

User deleted

Alexander_Majorov_Olympic_games

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Sochi 2014 FS

Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_7_92s295v1_ZP3 Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_7_ak_Xdqqp2l_FH Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_7_F0azm_Bp_E59t Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_7_g_Ad7_TXLn_BRO Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_7_v_RBVy_OH6n_OP

I reali di Svezia mentre guardano il suo programma
    Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_m0z_O41r_P8w3x Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_ow_Olj_RWwfu1x Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_XJc_Nonu_HSQyx Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_ZTa_HN67td_LCx

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Sochi 2014 SP

Alexander_Majorov_Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating Alexander_Majorov_Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating Alexander_Majorov_Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating Alexander_Majorov_Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating Alexander_Majorov_Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Mondiali 2014 SP
    Video

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Majorov ha dichiarato ad Icenetwork di voler far podio agli Europei 2015, a casa sua, in Svezia

Majorov aims to make podium at home Europeans
    Swede coming off career-best performances at Olympic Games in Sochi

Alexander Majorov of Sweden has competed internationally for a long time, but he has rarely been the target of attention from the figure skating community. A lot has changed, however, since the 2014 Olympic Winter Games, where the 22-year-old not only conquered the audience but also demonstrated career bests in both phases of the competition.
    Performing two very strong programs in Sochi, Majorov totaled 224.86 points and finished in 14th place. Some felt he deserved better, and that only his relatively low world ranking prevented the Swede from finishing higher.
    Majorov came to Sochi in a position of leadership in Swedish figure skating, with three consecutive national titles. This, however, is not his most noteworthy achievement.
    Three years ago, at the 2011 World Junior Championships in Korea, he won the bronze medal, which was Sweden's first medal at an ISU championship in 74 years. The last Swede to accomplish that feat was Vivi-Anne Hulten, who took the bronze at the 1937 World Championships.
    Icenetwork talked with Majorov about his impressions of the Sochi Olympics, the state of figure skating in Sweden and his future plans.

Icenetwork: Sweden is a very hockey-centric country. Why did you choose figure skating? Family traditions?
    Majorov: Yes, I think family traditions played a role here. My dad is a skating coach, and it so happened that I also went to figure skating.
    Icenetwork: Your father was not only a skater but also the first coach of Alexei Yagudin. What role does this factor play in your relations?
    Majorov: Well, on the one hand, it is very difficult, but on the other, it is very good that at any moment I can count on help. By the way, my mother is a coach, too.
    Icenetwork: It's no secret that skaters often have to share the ice with hockey players, who perceive representatives of our sport rather ambiguously, especially when skaters are in the clear minority. What was that like for you?
    Majorov: Here, in my town, I don't have any problem with hockey players. We are all very good friends here.
    Icenetwork: At the Sochi Olympics, you managed to demonstrate maybe the best performances of your career. What impressions do you have from these Olympic Games?
    Majorov: I have only very good memories and emotions of Sochi. This memory will last a lifetime. Especially, I will remember the moments when the audience supported me.
    Icenetwork: Indeed, the audience liked your performances. I thought you were a little bit confused when the arena began to buzz, demanding higher points for you.
    Majorov: Yes, I was very surprised that people were so supportive of me. I really liked it very much!
    Icenetwork: The world championships in Japan were unsuccessful for you. (He finished last in the short program and missed qualifying for the free skate.) Were your performances there affected by the high tension of this Olympic season or were some other factors at play in Saitama?
    Majorov: I don't understand what happened there. I was in very good shape, even better than in Sochi. There were mistakes on jumps, and also judges didn't count two of my other elements. But now I have learned what to do if this happens again. Next week I'm going to the last competition of the season, and I want to finish it with good performances. People learn from mistakes, and I have learned it in Japan.
    Icenetwork: You are a longtime leader of figure skating in Sweden. Is there a younger generation which can give you competition at the national level?
    Majorov: We have good athletes who can compete for medals. I'm getting better competing with them, and I hope to continue my tradition of being Swedish champion for many years.
    Icenetwork: Around the world, there are different relations between figure skaters and national federations. What part in the career of skaters does the Swedish federation take?
    Majorov: We have a very good federation, where very good people work. We have good mutual contacts and atmosphere. Besides skating, they also teach us how to work with media and the anti-doping agency. Also, they provide us very good physiotherapy and much more.
    Icenetwork: Tell us about your plans for the coming period of preparation for the new season and for the future.
    Majorov: I hope I can win a medal at the next European championships in Stockholm. But for that, I have to improve a lot of things, such as stability of my performances. Also, I need to work on new elements that will bring me closer to the leaders.

Traduzione:
    Alexander Majorov di Svezia ha gareggiato a livello internazionale per un lungo periodo di tempo , ma raramente è stato oggetto di attenzione da parte della comunità pattinaggio di figura . Molto è cambiato , tuttavia, poiché i Giochi Olimpici Invernali 2014 , dove il 22 -year -old conquistato non solo il pubblico , ma anche dimostrato carriera Migliori prestazioni in entrambe le fasi del concorso .
    Esecuzione di due molto forti programmi in Sochi , Majorov pari a 224,86 punti e finito al 14 ° posto . Alcuni dicono che egli meritava di meglio , e che solo il suo relativamente basso ranking mondiale ha impedito lo svedese di finire più in alto.
    Majorov venuto a Sochi in una posizione di leadership in svedese pattinaggio di figura , con tre titoli nazionali consecutivi . Questo, tuttavia , non è il suo risultato più degno di nota .
    Tre anni fa , al 2011 World Junior Championships in Corea , ha vinto la medaglia di bronzo , che fu la prima medaglia della Svezia ad un campionato ISU in 74 anni. L'ultimo svedese a compiere tale impresa era Vivi- Anne Hulten , che ha preso il bronzo ai Mondiali 1937 .
    Icenetwork ha parlato con Majorov le sue impressioni delle Olimpiadi di Sochi , lo stato di pattinaggio di figura in Svezia e dei suoi progetti futuri .
    Icenetwork : La Svezia è un paese molto hockey - centric . Perché hai scelto il pattinaggio artistico ? Tradizioni di famiglia ?
    Majorov : Sì, penso che le tradizioni familiari hanno svolto un ruolo qui . Mio padre è un allenatore di pattinaggio , e accadde che sono andato anche alla figura di pattinaggio .
    Icenetwork : Tuo padre non era solo un pattinatore , ma anche il primo allenatore di Alexei Yagudin . Qual è il ruolo di questo fattore gioca nei vostri rapporti ?
    Majorov : Ebbene , da un lato , è molto difficile , ma dall'altra , è molto buona che in qualsiasi momento posso contare su aiuto . A proposito, mia madre è un allenatore , troppo .
    Icenetwork : Non è un segreto che i pattinatori devono spesso condividere il ghiaccio con giocatori di hockey , che percepiscono i rappresentanti del nostro sport piuttosto ambiguo , soprattutto quando pattinatori sono in netta minoranza . Com'è stato per te?
    Majorov : qui , nella mia città , non ho alcun problema con i giocatori di hockey . Siamo tutti buoni amici.
    Icenetwork : Alle Olimpiadi di Sochi , è riuscito a dimostrare , forse le migliori prestazioni della sua carriera . Che impressioni avete da queste Olimpiadi ?
    Majorov : ho solo bei ricordi e le emozioni di Sochi . Questa memoria durerà tutta la vita . Soprattutto , mi ricorderò i momenti in cui il pubblico mi ha sostenuto .
    Icenetwork : infatti , il pubblico amava le vostre prestazioni . Pensavo che fossi un po 'confuso quando l' arena ha cominciato a ronzare , chiedendo i punti più elevati per voi .
    Majorov : Sì , sono rimasto molto sorpreso che le persone erano così favorevoli me. Mi è piaciuto molto!
    Icenetwork : I campionati del mondo in Giappone non hanno avuto successo per voi . ( Ha finito l'ultima nel programma corto e mancato la qualificazione per il programma libero . ) Sono state le vostre performance là colpiti dalla elevata tensione di questa stagione olimpica o sono stati alcuni altri fattori in gioco a Saitama ?
    Majorov : Non capisco cosa sia successo . Ero in ottima forma , anche meglio che in Sochi . Ci sono stati errori su salti , e anche i giudici non hanno contato due dei miei altri elementi . Ma ora ho imparato che cosa fare se questo accade di nuovo . La prossima settimana ho intenzione di l'ultima gara della stagione , e voglio finire con buone prestazioni . Le persone imparano dagli errori , e ho imparato in Giappone .
    Icenetwork : Sei un leader di lunga data di pattinaggio di figura in Svezia . C'è una generazione più giovane che può dare concorrenza a livello nazionale ?
    Majorov : Abbiamo buoni atleti che possono competere per le medaglie . Sto migliorando in competizione con loro , e spero di continuare la mia tradizione di essere campione svedese per molti anni.
    Icenetwork : In tutto il mondo , ci sono diversi rapporti tra pattinatori e le federazioni nazionali . Che parte nella carriera di pattinatori non della federazione svedese vuole?
    Majorov : Abbiamo una buona federazione , dove molto brave persone lavorano . Abbiamo buoni contatti e l'atmosfera reciproci . Inoltre il pattinaggio , ma anche ci insegnano come lavorare con i media e l'agenzia anti- doping . Inoltre , ci forniscono molto buona fisioterapia e molto altro.
    Icenetwork : Raccontaci i tuoi piani per il prossimo periodo di preparazione per la nuova stagione e per il futuro .
    Majorov : spero di poter vincere una medaglia ai prossimi campionati europei di Stoccolma . Ma per questo , devo migliorare un sacco di cose , come la stabilità delle mie performance . Inoltre , ho bisogno di lavorare su nuovi elementi che mi porteranno più vicini ai leader .

fonte: http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2014/04/02/...-home-europeans

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    2014 Worlds SP

Alexander_Majorov_ISU_World_Figure_Skating_SM_F Alexander_Majorov_ISU_World_Figure_Skating_w_XO6m

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    EC 2015 SP

Video

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    EC 2015 FS - 11° posto

Video

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Europei 2015 Gala
    Video

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    2015 World Championships
    SP 21° posto parziale
    Video

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    2015 Worlds FS 23° overall
    Video

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Notizia sconvolgente!

Alexander Majorov passa alle coppie! Ha già trovato una partner: Isabelle Olsson!

CITAZIONE
    Good day!

I have some news for you all.

Considering my injury situation in the achilles tendon and the slow progress , I have decided to go over to Pair Skating this summer.
    Single skating is my life, but when things are not going well then you need to rethink the plans.

I’ve been thinking about it since December month and I allready have found a skating partner that I will skate with.

Her name is Isabelle Olsson, she is also competing for the swedish national team.
    We will try to skate together this summer and see what will happen.
    I will tell you more information later when we will do the “try-out”.

“We will continue to do single skating until then we feel that we are ready for pair skating, then we will try to join the Swedish team.”

I know this sounds a little strange, but I think it will work fine- I have seen people succeed in this.

For questions, write in my guestbook.

Have a nice day!

//Alexander Majorov

Olsson_Majorov

Dal suo sito

Pesce! XD

57 replies since 23/9/2011, 11:58   1132 views