Jason BROWN (USA)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Beh un problema sul 3 axel a 16 anni è più che lecito...
    è proprio l'età in cui lo si impara, di media, per i pattinatori di alto livello!

Avere il 3axel pronto a 15 anni è una rarità (vedi JGP), a 18 si comincia ad esigerlo...

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    E altri due video deliziosi... Brown praticamente neonato nel 2009:

Edited by Wolfie - 30/9/2015, 15:46

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Jason_Brown_Olympic_Games

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Olimpiadi, TEAM EVENT
    Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_1 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_2 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_3 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_4 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_5 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_6 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_7 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_8 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_9 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_10 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_11 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_12 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_13 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_14 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_15 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_16 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_17 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_18 Jason_Brown_Olympic_2014_19

Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_2_f_Usr_UAb_QLb_L Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_2_J8rp_LIzv9_Zg Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_2_Ko_Y2_Oy_FMqy_N Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_2_NVRt_Mchbc_Kf Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_2_u5_NEv_UCP9k Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_2_x_Ftj_MRR2_Oh_P Figure_Skating_Winter_Olympics_Day_2_x_Pmba_Wn6_Od0

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    La sua dichiarazione dopo il 9 posto all'Olimpiade

"I've had an absolute blast competing over the past week!! The long program tonight didn't go as well as I know I could have done it, but I enjoyed every moment...From winning bronze with my teammates in the team event to finishing in the top 10 in the individual event...I can't wait to take this experience and the lessons I've learned with me into the future! I truly can't thank everyone enough for the endless support, love, and kind words over the past week!!! Means so much to me! So excited to say that this is only the beginning of my journey..."

"Ho avuto uno spasso assoluto in competizione la scorsa settimana! Il programma di stasera non è andato come so che avrei potuto fare, ma ho apprezzato ogni istante ... Da vincere il bronzo con i miei compagni di squadra nell' evento di squadra per finire nella top 10 nell'individuale ... non vedo l'ora di prendere questa esperienza come lezione per il mio futuro! Davvero non posso ringraziare tutti abbastanza per il supporto, l' amore, e le parole gentili la scorsa settimana! significa tanto per me! così felice di dire che questo è solo l'inizio del mio viaggio ... "

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    2014 Olympics - SP
    1ea31e308175398 34cfce308175410 d8fbb4308175422 1011c8308175427 3f5812308175434 2e64e9308175439 b62a18308175445 a2f6e2308175452 45680b308175457 785dfc308175464 d9115d308175476 ecb74b308175483 d06806308175486 6bef45308175495 87f84d308175500 6fdb52308175507 8bc9d3308175511

7.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Oh cielo... sentite questa!
    Plushenko è andato a dire a Jason di essere un suo grande fan...
    Ora non so chi più stimare dei due XD

Jason Brown 'heartbroken' over Evgeni Plushenko's injury
    SOCHI, Russia – Jason Brown is 19 years old and in his first Olympics. Evgeni Plushenko is 31 and just pulled out of his last Winter Games. Yet the American rookie and the Russian figure skating legend have formed a surprising bond that left Brown unable to fully enjoy his moment in the spotlight this week.

Plushenko's withdrawal from the men's competition due to injury on Thursday night left Brown "heartbroken" and somewhat saddened despite his impressive performance in the short program, where he placed sixth and earned himself a spot in the final group for Friday night's free skate.

The manner of Plushenko's exit from the competition was dramatic and was the biggest story of the night, despite Yuzuru Hanyu's world-record score of 101.45 and Jeremy Abbott's horrific fall.

Yet while a miffed Russian public and the world's media started the inquest as to whether the four-time Winter Olympic medalist had been untruthful on the topic of his physical fitness, Brown's only concern was for his friend Plushenko.

"For sure it broke my heart," Brown said. "I saw him leaving the rink holding an ice pack [on his back] and you could see he was so disappointed that he wasn't able to continue and we all know how driven and determined and how much of a fighter he is. There is no other place he would be than to represent Russia in Russia. I was really concerned about Evgeni.

"He is beyond that driven, passionate skater. He proved in the team event that he is strong and he is ready, so I know it is frustrating that he had to pull out. I really respect everything that he does. He is a true champion."

The friendship is not a typical one.

Brown is a happy-go-lucky and gregarious character who is visibly delighted simply to be at the Olympics as he walks around the Athletes' Village with a permanent smile on his face. Plushenko is a moodier type, with a regal air befitting his status as one of the all-time greats in figure skating, having won Olympic silver medals in 2002 and 2010 and gold medals in Torino in 2006 and here in Sochi in the inaugural team competition.

Plushenko became a huge fan of Brown after being shown an online video of the youngster performing at the U.S. Championships in Boston last month. He wasn't alone, either. Brown's "Riverdance" performance in the long program generated more than 3.9 million views online.

"It is a really cool relationship," Brown said. "I respect him so much and to know that he respects me and what I do is huge as well.

"[Plushenko] has been so nice to me and so supportive over the past week. When we had team practice he came up to me and said, 'I am such a huge fan of yours.' I was like, 'What? No, no, no, no, like I am such a huge fan of yours.' And I was like, 'You're amazing' and he's like, 'No, you're amazing' – and you know like right off the bat I was so relaxed.

"He is such an incredible person and that meant so much to me and that support instantly made me feel calm from the second I stepped on the ice."

Brown went into the men's singles event with most experts predicting he would struggle to place inside the top 10, but his clean performance on Thursday, albeit without attempting the devilishly difficult quad jump, shot him into first place after two of the five groups. He will be the last skater of the night on Friday – the top six all skate in the final group with the starting order randomly selected.

fonte: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jason-brown--...diacontentstory

Dichiarazioni tradotte:
    "Sicuramente mi ha spezzato il cuore", ha detto Brown. "L'ho visto lasciare la pista in possesso di un impacco di ghiaccio [sulla schiena] e si vedeva che era così deluso di non essere in grado di continuare e sappiamo tutti quanto determinato e quanto combattente lui sia. Non c'è nessun altro luogo (importante) da rappresentare la Russia in Russia. Ero davvero preoccupato per Evgeni.
    "Lui è stato un pattinatore guida, un pattinatore appassionato. Ha dimostrato nella gara a squadre che lui è forte ed (era?) pronto, quindi so che era frustrante doversi ritirare. Io rispetto tutto ciò che egli fa. Lui è un vero campione ".
    "E 'un rapporto davvero cool (=figo, ndr)", ha detto Brown. "Lo stimo tanto e so che lui mi rispetta in egual modo.

"[Plushenko] è stato così gentile e così di supporto con me la scorsa settimana. Quando ci allenavamo prima della gara a squadre è venuto da me e mi ha detto: 'Io sono un tuo grande fan.' Ed io ero come, 'Cosa? No, no, no, no, io sono un tuo grande fan.' Io ero come, 'Sei incredibile' e lui (replicava) 'No, tu sei incredibile' - e voi sapete... (com'ero poi rilassato?).
    Non capisco che significhi "like right off the bat"

"Lui è una persona così incredibile e il suo sostegno significava molto per me; immediatamente mi ha fatto sentire più calmo dalla seconda volta che ho messo piede sul ghiaccio."

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    CITAZIONE
    'Io sono un tuo grande fan.' Ed io ero come, 'Cosa? No, no, no, no, io sono un tuo grande fan.' Io ero come, 'Sei incredibile' e lui (replicava) 'No, tu sei incredibile'

Ahahahahahah non potete capire quanto mi faccia ridere questo scambio! Sembrano le tipiche conversazioni tra fidanzatini :roftl.gif: :roftl.gif: :roftl.gif:

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Piuttosto mi immagino la reazione di Jason con quella vocina che fa lui...
    esilarante XD

10.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Poi lui che non fa altro che ripetere "Oh my God" per ogni cosa, figuriamoci...per me stava lì lì per andare in iperventilazione :mfr_lol.gif:

11.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE
    per me stava lì lì per andare in iperventilazione

Vuoi dire che il vero scopo di Plushenko era ucciderlo?

Devo smetterla di fare battute idiote.

Mi piace molto che l'idea che Plushenko abbia scelto due pattinatori come "protetti"
    Jason e Yuzuru. L'artisticità dei programmi pura nel primo e la facilità di salto nell'altro.

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Ahahahahah boh, io di Plushenko non mi fido...con quel caratterino che ha :biggrin2.gif:

Ma comunque capisco la reazione di Jason: già trovarsi faccia a faccia con uno che, quando lui andava alle elementari, vinceva europei e mondiali a destra e a manca. Poi questo ti viene a dire di essere un tuo fan...dev'essere stato abbastanza surreale xD

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Sochi 2014 FS

Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_3q_P9rk1r_Pcix Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_4_S4_wk_L6b_Byx Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_yy7_NFJl_IN3x Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_APFop6_VEVKVx Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_b_TTrzf_Ov_Hbax Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_d_IYs4ey_Llr_Hx Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_Ie_ITYtc_LF1ux Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_O6y_VRqk_IK1_Px Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_o_AITERWuqh5x Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_Osx_Rl_Jo_Tl_D_x Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_R4_U6p_Eve0_Vx Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_r8_BXwf7l_Ck_Sx Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_S4_KZIqgfrx Winter_Olympics_Figure_Skating_vh_Flj_YYyu_hx

14.     +2   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Some things never change...
    Bh-cMDeCQAAdGBz

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Jason comunica su Twitter che ieri ha finito di coreografare il nuovo libero, sempre con Rohene Ward, e ora sta lavorando sullo short!
    CITAZIONE
    Finished choreographing my new long program yesterday...Now onto the short!! So lucky 2 be working w/ @RoheneWard for my 8th straight year!

271 replies since 31/8/2011, 17:02   8903 views