Gracie GOLD (USA)

« Older   Newer »

1. Andrea Rika
        +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Impossibile dire cosa stessero tentando di dimostrare o di raggiungere...
    più che fare l'intervista a lei, l'avrei fatta ai suoi coach, per farmi spiegare un attimo questa strategia: sia del piano della stagione, sia del layout.

Lei su twitter ha scritto questi messaggi l'uno di seguito all'altro:

CITAZIONE
    In all seriousness, I am absolutely overwhelmed with all of your kind words and support. I cannot thank you enough. The only place to go from here is up

I’m heartbroken to withdraw from tonight’s free skate. It was a difficult decision to make, but ultimately I need to put my mental health first and focus on the big picture. Looking forward, I need to keep improving both my physical and mental condition...(part 1)

I thought checking into treatment last fall was the most difficult thing I’ve ever done, but skating my short program last night might have topped it. I do not want to undo the tremendous progress I’ve made in these last few months (part 2)

and I feel that competing the free skate would be damaging to both my confidence and mental health going into Nationals. I thank you all for your support, and I am so sorry if I have let you guys down. This is just the start for me, and I know that greater things are yet to come

Thanks for sticking with me <3

Edit: questo doveva essere il free...
    Video

Edited by Andrea Rika - 19/11/2018, 23:33

416 replies since 21/6/2011, 13:52   15917 views