Yuzuru HANYU (JPN)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Purtroppo i tempi per riprendersi da certi infortuni sono molto più lunghi.

2.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Le sue interpretazioni sono uniche. Riesce a unire tecnica e arte pura.

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Yuzuru non sarà ai mondiai. dettagli sull'infortunio (traduzione tadakixd)

CITAZIONE
    Finally. From Sponichi Annex, JSF announced today that:

(He) has been diagnosed with “Damage to the lateral ligament of the right ankle and damage to the peroneal tendon”. It is said that he is expected to require 2 weeks of rest and 3 months of rehabilitation treatment.

Hanyu said: “Thank you so much for all the support up till now. Although with the results of the medical examination, I am unable to participate in the World Championships, in order to recover faster by even just one day, I will undergo both treatment and rehabilitation properly, and continue forward doing what I can little by little.”

Tomono Kazuki will go to Worlds in his place.

====

Please note: There are many ligaments in the ankle, and the exact name of the lateral ligament is not fully indentified in ANY report so far. This is most likely for simplification purposes. However, damage to the peroneal tendon, another ligament on the outside of the foot, has not been reported before.

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Allora vediamo di raccogliere un po' di notizie sui nuovi programmi e in generale dal media day di qualche giorno fa! :D

SP: Otonal by Raúl di Blasio - ispirato da Johnny Weir
    FS: Origin (arranged from Tribute to Vaslav Nijinsky) - ispirato da Evgeni Plushenko

"For my SP. I was impressed of Johnny's FS. And was pulled by the beautiful landing of his jumps.I thought that I want to jump and skate as he does."(x)

Pezzo di SP