SP
    Video

FS
    Video

2.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Gosviani lascia Urmanov...si allenerà a Mosca con Adelina, Elena ecc...

Fonte

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Allora, Nikol si era infortunata gravemente a una caviglia (da quello che sembra rottura dei legamenti in seguito a una storta) l'estate scorsa, si è dovuta operare e ha saltato tutta la stagione, recentemente è tornata sul ghiaccio ma solo per 15-20 minuti per non gravare sull'infortunio. Sta facendo "passi di rotazione" (se sapete quale sia il termine tecnico ditelo) per ripristinare i salti.
    Il suo obbiettivo è quello di tornare almeno al livello che aveva prima dell'infortunio, solo allora vedere di crescere tecnicamente.
    Fonte

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    "passi di rotazione": non mi viene in mente nulla di preciso perché è una traduzione approssimativa di translate... vero? XD
    L'unica cosa logica che mi viene in mente è che si stia allenando sui salti semplici, ma attaccandoci la "trottolina" che serve a mimare il salto doppio o triplo nella fase aerea ma restando sul ghiaccio. Se avete visto il warm-up prima delle gare, molti pattinatori lo fanno.
    Ma in italiano non ho mai sentito dire questo termine...

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Nikol Gosviani potrebbe gareggiare per l'Italia.

Per ora non c'è nulla di ufficiale, solo "indiscrezioni" da NeveItalia
    CITAZIONE
    GOSVIANI Nicole - Esiste una concreta possibilità che la diciottenne di San Pietroburgo, ma trasferitasi a Mosca nella primavera del 2014, possa gareggiare per l’Italia. Gosviani, rimasta al palo nella passata stagione a causa di un infortunio ai legamenti di una caviglia, sarebbe da subito eleggibile per le competizioni internazionali, sempre che la Russia non ponga veti sul suo rilascio. Se son rose fioriranno, ma se così fosse si tratterebbe di un innesto di primo piano per il movimento italiano.

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    E' d'obbligo segnalarlo: la concreta possibilità descritta da Ambesi si trova su facebook e ritrae Nikol in atteggiamenti romantici con Leo Luca Sforza e in rapporti di amicizia con la sorella Sofia Sforza.

Le foto sono pubbliche, a disposizione di tutti. Le ho trovate cercando notizie di un possibile cambio di nazione sul profilo di Nikol, ma ho trovato solo la sua vita sentimentale.

Fate i vostri calcoli.

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    A me vien da ridere solo a pensarci: fa davvero affidamento a Facebook o ha davvero qualche "fonte segreta"?
    Credo che abbia davvero qualche fonte dalle parti del Forum o comunque tra gli Sforza, perché quando questi vennero iscritti ai Mondiali lui fu il primissimo a saperlo e a pubblicarlo, anche prima della federazione italiana! :hmm.gif:
    Tuttavia non sono sicura che questa sua conoscenza e fonte c'entrino anche in questo caso. Fatto sta che nemmeno i media russi parlano di questo passaggio... certo che se ha usato le foto della relazione di Nikol e Leo Luca è davvero ridicolo. Se tutti i cambi di nazionalità avvenissero per amore, Righini starebbe ancora alla Russia e Fernandez dovrebbe pattinare per il Giappone? :lol:

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Per me è una pessima idea mettersi a fare il vip in questo modo, come se possedesse notizie scottanti quando invece non ha in mano niente. Lo trovo ridicolo.
    Anche perché pubblicare queste cose senza citarne la fonte non è giornalismo, è gossip e voce di corridoio che il più delle volte danneggia le persone interessate.

Dovrebbe semplicemente tacere sino a quando Nikol non dirà: "gareggio per questo o quel paese o smetto, oppure mi sono semplicemente trovata un fidanzato."

9. CaroLiza_fan
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Just to warn you that somebody on Golden Skate has spotted your conversation about Nikol possibly switching to Italy, and has started a conversation about it on there.

Like Andrea Rika on here, I have tried to cool it down over there, but whether it works or not is another matter.

As you may have worked out, I'm with Andrea Rika on this one. Just because Nikol is engaged to Leo-Luca does not mean she is about to start competing for his country.

Look at my local skater, Jenna McCorkell. She has been married to Belgian skater Kevin van der Perren for many years now, but she continued to compete for Team GB.

It is very irresponsible that Neve Italia has mixed in rumours with genuine news stories on the same page. They should have 2 separate pages!

CaroLiza_fan

10. AllieLex
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Just because Nikol is engaged to Leo-Luca does not mean she is about to start competing for his country.

I think that this all "engagement story" was a BIG misunderstanding. In this pic Sofia, Leoluca's sister, replied that they are not getting married for real. I believe that the pictures of both Nicole and Sofia wearing a ring were misunderstood by most of the people. For me that ring is just a symbol of how serious they are taking their love stories. We also have to consider that Leoluca is not 18 yet, so according to Italian law, he cannot marry Nicole (unless a judge declare that there are exceptional reasons that can justify the marriage of an underage!)

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Our forum takes distances from this so called "journalist", he is the one that spread the rumor of Berton/Hotarek split up last year theorizing Cappellini/Lanotte's retirement because Anna was engaged to Ondrej -.-". Than he deleted the article, so probably this thing about Nikol will disappear soon from his site.

I hoped he had different sources than facebook.

I am extremely sorry for this as Italian, I swear you not all information sites about figure skating are like that.

----

Il nostro forum prende le distanze da questo sedicente "giornalista", lo stesso che l'anno scorso mise in giro la voce della separazione di Berton/Hotarek teorizzando il ritiro di Cappellini/Lanotte perché Anna e Ondrej si erano fidanzati -.-". L'articolo è stato in seguito cancellato, quindi ci sono possibilità che anche questa cosa su Nikol sparisca presto dal sito.

Speravo avesse fonti più affidabili di facebook.

12. CaroLiza_fan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (AllieLex @ 5/8/2015, 13:54) 
    Just because Nikol is engaged to Leo-Luca does not mean she is about to start competing for his country.

I think that this all "engagement story" was a BIG misunderstanding. In this pic Sofia, Leoluca's sister, replied that they are not getting married for real. I believe that the pictures of both Nicole and Sofia wearing a ring were misunderstood by most of the people. For me that ring is just a symbol of how serious they are taking their love stories. We also have to consider that Leoluca is not 18 yet, so according to Italian law, he cannot marry Nicole (unless a judge declare that there are exceptional reasons that can justify the marriage of an underage!)

That was the photo that prompted me to ask about Leo-Luca and Nikol over on Golden Skate 2 weeks ago.

My interpretation of the comment you refer to was that Sofia had read Tiffany Zahorski's comment (which was a joke), and thought Tiffany was being serious. Sofia thought that Tiffany was under the impression that it was her (Sofia) and Nikol that had got engaged! So, she was trying to put the record straight by saying "we are not going to get merried"...

If you look at the Facebook profiles for Leo-Luca and Nikol, the relationship status on both profiles says they are "engaged to" each other.

And given all the photos of her on his Instagram page (I'm not posting a link to it, due to the address he has chosen), I have no reason to doubt that it is true.

But, thank you for clarifying what age you can get married at in Italy. We were wondering that.

CaroLiza_fan

13.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I've just read your conversation on Goldenskate and I can assure you that "fidanzamento" could be tranlated as "engagement" but not with the same meaning as in english, in italian we said two people are "fidanzati" when they start dating each other or they are in a stable relationship, it doesen't mean they plan to marry each other. ;)

14. CaroLiza_fan
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Wolfie @ 5/8/2015, 15:21) 
    I've just read your conversation on Goldenskate and I can assure you that "fidanzamento" could be tranlated as "engagement" but not with the same meaning as in english, in italian we said two people are "fidanzati" when they start dating each other or they are in a stable relationship, it doesen't mean they plan to marry each other. ;)

That is very interesting to know.

I don't speak Italian (hence why I am writing on here in English!), so I have to rely on Google Translate. Which is not full-proof...

But, this conclusion was based on other things. Firstly, the relationship status on both Facebook profiles says "engaged". Plus, there is still the matter of the ring in the photo that Sofia posted on Facebook, and in the photo that Leo-Luca posted on Instagram. (In the Eastern Orthodox Church, the tradition is to wear the wedding ring on the right hand, so I assume it is the same with the engagement ring).

But, regardless of whether they have got to the engaged stage, it is clear that they are dating at least.

Oh no! I just realised that I'm starting to sound like that reporter on Neve Italia!!! :eyes: :lol:

CaroLiza_fan

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Oh no! I just realised that I'm starting to sound like that reporter on Neve Italia!!! :eyes: :lol:

With the tiny difference you are not pretending to be a reporter :biggrin2.gif:

CITAZIONE
    (In the Eastern Orthodox Church, the tradition is to wear the wedding ring on the right hand, so I assume it is the same with the engagement ring)

I didn't know that! Also I can tell you that a ring on your left ring-finger it is not taken too seriously in Italy (by my words it seems we are not seriuos at all :P ), I know many girls who wears it without planning any wedding.

The first time I've read the articole witohut knowing about this Facebook thing I thought she may has somehow italian origins like Righini. Maybe it is something like that, we don't know after all.

Btw thanks for quoting my words in Goldenskate Forum (the world has to know :biggrin2.gif: ) sorry if I made some mistakes, my engish is not too good :blush.gif:

In addition I've found a quote taken from that B/H article before it was removed, unfortunatly this is not the entire article and I remember it said something about a possible C/L's retirement:

CITAZIONE
    Separazione in vista per Stefania Berton e Ondrej Hotarek
    Come un fulmine a ciel sereno, giunge una notizia che se confermata andrà a depauperare oltremodo l’ambizioso movimento italiano.

In attesa di un comunicato ufficiale, pare che la coppia di artistico composta da Ondrej Hotarek e Stefania Berton sia in procinto di separarsi. Il motivo della rottura, salvo ripensamenti, andrebbe ricondotto alla volontà di Hotarek di abbandonare la carriera agonistica. A margine, pare che il trentenne pattinatore ceco abbia di recente chiesto la mano di Anna Cappellini.

#entry556517353

51 replies since 29/8/2010, 13:31   1938 views