Admin

Status
    Dalle pagine della rivista DOPPIO AXEL

291842_252409398135082_152001281509228_725171_2084890846_n

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Articolo e poi intervista dedicata a Polina Shelpen, che ha avuto un ottimo inizio di stagione, vincendo i JGP di "Latvian Volvo Cup" e "Romanian Brasov Cup", qualificandosi per la finale. I suoi obbiettivi finali sono appunto la finale del JGP ed i campionati nazionali russi, dato che vuole diventare parte della squadra russa per gli Europei di Sheffield.

Polina Shelepen: “The only competitor I have is me!”

polina-shelepen-300x162

People who are watching the development of figure skating in Russia definitely noticed a generation of strong new young ladies in the making. Polina Shelepen is part of this new generation. This season she started very well, winning both of her Junior Grand Prix events: Latvian Volvo Cup and Romanian Brasov Cup. Polina has been qualified for the JGP Final which will be held in Quebec City, Canada at the Pavillon de la Jeunesse, from December 8–11, 2011.

Polina’s goals are the highest for both of her nearest big events – Junior Grand Prix Final and the Russian national championships. Also, one of her main purposes for this season is to become a member of Russia’s national team for the European championships, which will be held from January 23–29, 2012 in Sheffield, Great Britain.

But not only medals attract her in skating. Polina really likes spending time at the ice rink, training and learning new elements of our wonderful kind of sport.

Author: Vladislav Luchianov

Shelepen finds greatest joy in life on ice
    Russian skater buoyed by upbeat attitude

By Vladislav Luchianov, special to icenetwork.com

(11/01/2011) - This season has begun very well for Russia's Polina Shelepen. She won both of her Junior Grand Prix events, in Latvia and Romania, and has qualified for the JGP Final, which will be held in Quebec City, Quebec, at the Pavillon de la Jeunesse, Dec. 8-11.
    Only 16 years old, she is already a two-time Russian junior bronze medalist and the 2011 national junior silver medalist. Her list of achievements in the JGP Series includes five gold medals and a silver medal at the JGP Final last year.

But not only medals attract Shelepen to figure skating. She enjoys spending time at the rink, training and learning new elements. When she was a child, it was hard for her parents to take her away from the rink; sometimes, she left in tears.

Icenetwork.com: How did you start skating?

Shelepen: I was taken by my mom to the rink, as I didn't like to go to kindergarten because there everyone had to eat a cream of wheat, which I didn't love and I still don't love. (She laughs.)

Icenetwork.com: At what moment did you realize that figure skating had become the most important thing in your life?

Shelepen: I have been in love with the sport since my childhood. I thought about quitting when I learned my triple jumps, which, of course, I didn't learn all at once. But my coach, Eteri Tutberidze, persuaded me to stay with it, and when I learned all my triple jumps, I realized the mistake I almost made.

Icenetwork.com: You have the full arsenal of triple jumps. I've heard that some years ago, in training, you executed a quad Salchow. Is this so? What is your opinion on jumping elements in modern ladies skating? Will they become more and more difficult?

Shelepen: Yes, I tried quad Salchow a few years ago, though it turned out under-rotated. As to whether the jumps will become more difficult, I think they will be, but not much, because now the focus is on skating skills.

Icenetwork.com: What are your thoughts on this season's Junior Grand Prix Series?

Shelepen: There are many strong competitors in the Junior Grand Prix. At times, it seems to me that it is more difficult to compete at the junior level than at the senior.

Icenetwork.com: You are a JGP finalist, after your victories in Latvia and Romania. How would you evaluate your performances in those events?

Shelepen: I can not say that my performances were perfect, but they were quite good. Nevertheless, I still have a lot of work to do, and that's good.

Icenetwork.com: There are many very talented ladies skaters in Russia. What are the reasons for such successful development of ladies skating in your country in recent years?

Shelepen: It is true; there is a lot of good competition among ladies in Russia. I don't know precisely what the reason for it is. We have many very good skaters who are former juniors, but some of them don't have enough international experience yet.

Icenetwork.com: Who do you consider your main competitors?

Shelepen: For me, there is only one competitor -- that's me! If I overcome myself, then I will have good results.

Icenetwork.com: How do you get ready for big events?

Shelepen: I always have a positive attitude. This is the most important thing for me.

Traduzione:
    Questa stagione è iniziata molto bene per la Russia di Polina Shelepen. Ha vinto entrambi i suoi Junior Grand Prix, in Lettonia e Romania, e si è qualificato per la finale JGP, che si terrà a Quebec City, Quebec, al Pavillon de la Jeunesse, 8-11 dicembre.
    Solo 16 anni, è già stato due volte medaglia di bronzo russo junior e il 2011 medaglia d'argento nazionale junior. La sua lista di successi nella serie JGP comprende cinque medaglie d'oro e una medaglia d'argento alla finale JGP anno scorso.

Ma le medaglie non solo attirare Shelepen per pattinaggio di figura. Le piace passare il tempo in pista, la formazione e l'apprendimento di nuovi elementi. Quando era bambina, era difficile per i suoi genitori di portarla via dalla pista di pattinaggio, a volte, ha lasciato in lacrime.

Icenetwork.com: Come hai iniziato a pattinare?

Shelepen: Sono stato preso da mia madre alla pista, come non mi piaceva andare all'asilo perché non tutti avevano da mangiare una crema di grano, che non ho l'amore e io ancora non l'amore. (Ride).

Icenetwork.com: In quale momento ha capito che il pattinaggio di figura era diventata la cosa più importante nella tua vita?

Shelepen: Sono stato innamorato di questo sport fin dalla mia infanzia. Ho pensato di smettere quando ho imparato il mio salti tripli, che, naturalmente, non ho imparato tutto in una volta. Ma il mio allenatore, Eteri Tutberidze, mi ha convinto a rimanere con lui, e quando ho imparato tutti i miei salti tripli, ho capito l'errore che ho quasi fatto.

Icenetwork.com: Hai l'arsenale pieno di salti tripli. Ho sentito dire che alcuni anni fa, nella formazione, è stata eseguita una Salchow quad. È così? Qual è la vostra opinione su elementi salto nella moderna pattinaggio signore? Saranno sempre più difficile?

Shelepen: Sì, ho provato Salchow quad a pochi anni fa, anche se si è scoperto sotto-ruotato. Quanto alla questione se i salti diventerà più difficile, penso che sarà, ma non molto, perché ora l'attenzione è rivolta abilità sui pattini.

Icenetwork.com: Quali sono i vostri pensieri su questa stagione della serie Junior Grand Prix?

Shelepen: Ci sono molti concorrenti forti nel Gran Prix Junior. A volte, mi sembra che sia più difficile competere a livello inferiore rispetto al senior.

Icenetwork.com: Tu sei un finalista JGP, dopo la vittoria in Lettonia e Romania. Come valuta le tue prestazioni in quegli eventi?

Shelepen: Non posso dire che le mie performance erano perfetti, ma erano abbastanza buono. Tuttavia, ho ancora molto lavoro da fare, e questo è un bene.

Icenetwork.com: Ci sono molti atleti di grande talento signore in Russia. Quali sono le ragioni di tale successo nello sviluppo di signore pattinaggio nel vostro paese negli ultimi anni?

Shelepen: E 'vero, c'è molta competizione tra le signore bene in Russia. Non so esattamente quale sia la ragione perché è. Abbiamo molti pattinatori molto buoni che sono ex juniores, ma alcuni di loro non hanno ancora abbastanza esperienza internazionale.

Icenetwork.com: Chi sono secondo lei i vostri principali concorrenti?

Shelepen: Per me, c'è solo un concorrente - che sono io! Se mi superare, allora avrò buoni risultati.

Icenetwork.com: Come si ottiene pronto per grandi eventi?

Shelepen: ho sempre un atteggiamento positivo. Questa è la cosa più importante per me.

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    2011 Grand Prix Final Short Program

393193_313887465302868_255007411190874_1155741_157895032_n

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Free Skating - FINALE GP
    386688_314408721917409_255007411190874_1156626_443156000_n

381480_315667711791510_255007411190874_1160180_237972678_n

Edited by Andrea Rika - 12/12/2011, 16:53

6. Sashenka
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nebelhorn Trophy 2012

Short Program
    Video

Free Program
    Video

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Ora che è tempo di Nazionali russi (junior) mi sono chiesta dove fosse finita Polina Shelepen... e ho scoperto che si è infortunata all'anca, e per questo ha perso una tappa di Grand Prix senior...
    L'ho scoperto però su wikipedia, appunto mentre cercavo che fine avesse fatto.
    S'è ritirata anche dai nazionali russi, ma non ho capito perchè...

Mi dispiace, comunque... magari lei avrebbe tenuto testa alle piccole saltatrici?

CITAZIONE
    In July 2012, Shelepen parted ways from her long-time coach Eteri Tutberidze and began training at the CSKA Moscow ice rink. She finished 5th at the 2012 Nebelhorn Trophy and 10th at her first senior Grand Prix assignment, the 2012 Skate Canada. In November, Shelepen withdrew from the 2012 NHK Trophy due to worsening of a long-standing ankle injury. She resumed training in December and competed at the 2012 Golden Spin of Zagreb, finishing 5th. She later withdrew from the 2013 Russian Championships.

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    MOSCA, 23 Marzo (R-Sport) – La promessa del pattinaggio russo
    Polina Shelepen
    gareggerà per ISRAELE,
    lo ha annunciato la sua allenatrice Svetlana Sokolovskaya
    a R-Sport questo sabato.

Polina ha già ricevuto il passaporto, ma non potrà partecipare alle Olimpiadi di Sochi 2014.
    Il suo obbiettivo saranno quelle del 2018.

CITAZIONE
    MOSCOW, March 23 (R-Sport) – Promising Russian figure skater Polina Shelepen is to compete for Israel, her coach Svetlana Sokolovskaya told R-Sport on Saturday.
    Shelepen, 17, was born in Moscow and still lives in the Russian capital, but she has Israeli roots and recently received an Israeli passport.
    International Skating Union regulations say anyone who switches allegiances is disqualified from Grand Prix competition for a year and Olympic competition for 18 months, meaning Shelepen will miss the Sochi 2014 Winter Games in February.

"The change of allegiance has been in the plans for quite a while," Sokolovskaya said. "The primary goal was the next Olympic cycle (after Sochi)."

Shelepen claimed the silver medal at the Junior Grand Prix Finals in 2010 and 2012, before switching to the senior level this season.
    In September, she won her first senior Ice Star competition in Minsk, Belarus. She finished 10th at Skate Canada in October, her only Grand Prix appearance of the season.

fonte: http://en.rsport.ru/other_sports/20130323/652782132.html

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Polina a 17 e 12 anni
    polina%2520shelepen

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Non sapevo che durante l'estate si fosse infortunata O.o65205_495757260512440_374317290_n

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Nuovo SP QUI
    Nuovo FS QUI

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Chiedendomi che fine avesse fatto sono andata a fare un po' di ricerche e la pagina Wikipedia mi dice che è tornata in Russia e allena i pattinatori più giovani e che vuoleprendere la licenza di allenatrice, perciò presumo abbia smesso con l'agonismo.

Anche se fino a giugno 2014 si allenava

Queste foto dimostrano che ora allena
    polina_shelepen_coach polina_shelepen_coach_2 polina_shelepen_coach_3 polina_shelepen_coach_4 polina_shelepen_coach_5 polina_shelepen_coach_6 polina_shelepen_coach_7 polina_shelepen_coach_8 polina_shelepen_coach_9 polina_shelepen_coach_10 polina_shelepen_coach_11 polina_shelepen_coach_12 polina_shelepen_coach_13 polina_shelepen_coach_14 polina_shelepen_coach_15
    Fonte

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Coach <3

11855764_883992415022254_5427109668611492666_n_j

27 replies since 28/8/2010, 13:22   1245 views