1. *Ice Princess*
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuovi video

"What's love got to do with it"
    Video

"Top Hats & Tails"
    Video

:mfr_omg.gif: :puccioso: :cry.gif: :cry.gif: :cry.gif: :cry.gif: :cry.gif: :cry.gif: :cry.gif: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Quel sollevamento tipo backflip così di punto in bianco è fantastico... Tessa è talmente leggera... Scott la accompagna soltanto..

E' impressionante! O.O

3. *Ice Princess*
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Wolfie @ 1/3/2016, 19:20) 
    E' impressionante! O.O

Giusto per non confonderci.. non intendo il rotational di Carmen (che sì, resta sempre impressionante) ma l'altro piccolo sollevamento in cui Tessa si mette a testa in giù e poi finiscono in sincro su un ginocchio.

Nuovo interessante articolo per Ice Network

Virtue, Moir return with renewed passion for skating
    Two-time Olympic medalists not planning on being 'part of the pack'
    Posted 3/1/16 by Lynn Rutherford, special to icenetwork

No single eureka moment prompted Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir to announce their competitive return at the end of February, nearly two years to the day since they won the ice dance silver medal at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi.

"I wish there had been, because it would make for a much better story," Virtue, 26, said. "In most of the big decisions in our career, we had those moments, and I can picture the location, the time and everything about it. This was more of a gradual thing."

"We knew we needed at least one year off, and we ended up needing two," Moir, 28, said. "But we started discussing [a return] pretty early on, what it would look like if it were to happen. We wanted to be absolutely sure it was coming from the right spot."

Ask the two-time world champions why they're coming back, and their answers are as perfectly synchronized as their twizzles. They missed competing, the day-to-day training grind, the challenge of creating interesting programs while working within the judging system's rules. They wanted to learn new things, move in different ways, interpret edgier music. Six years after winning Olympic gold in Vancouver, they thought they [still had room to] grow.

"We've watched a lot of footage -- we've really been studying our skating -- and we feel there is so much room for improvement," Virtue said. "We had a series of conversations where we vowed to each other we both needed to be 100 percent in, we needed to be inspired, and we needed to be ready to do things differently."

That included turning to their Canadian-champion predecessors, Marie-France Dubreuil and Patrice "Patch" Lauzon. The couple, married since 2008, won the second of their two world silver medals in 2007, the year Virtue and Moir made their worlds debut with a sixth-place finish.

"They were mentors for the entire team, and we always felt like they kind of took us under their wing," Moir said. "I know that Patch has been a big part of my personal life and mentored me to being a bit more of a professional."

Dubreuil recalled Virtue and Moir flirting with the idea of returning for about a year. In December, the skaters visited her rink, Gadbois Centre in Montreal, to work up a hip hop show number with Dubreuil and David Wilson. That's when conversations began in earnest.

"One thing led to another, and I told them, 'Why don't you really give it a try?'" Dubreuil said.

There was a down week at Gadbois Centre in late January, after the Canadian and U.S. championships. Dubreuil, along with fellow coach Romain Haguenauer, would soon head to the European championships in Bratislava, Slovakia, with world champions Gabriella Papadakis and Guillaume Cizeron of France, as well as teams from Denmark and Spain. It was a good time for Virtue and Moir to train quietly with Lauzon, a tough technical taskmaster, and affirm their desire to return.

"They really gave it a solid almost two weeks of three or four hours of training and off-ice, just like they would if they were competing," Dubreuil said. "And when I came back from Europeans, they were luminous. Both of them were so excited about having worked on some technical things with Patrice. They were like little kids, falling in love with skating all over again."

Told of Dubreuil's comments, Virtue laughed.

"She's right. There have been so many moments when we're on the ice with Marie and Patch, and I just look over at Scott and feel this passion and love for skating that I certainly haven't felt in a long time," Virtue said.

From 2005-14, Virtue and Moir trained in Canton, Michigan, alongside Meryl Davis and Charlie White under Marina Zoueva and, until June 2012, Igor Shpilband. The two teams dominated the sport from 2010 through the Sochi Olympics, trading world and Olympic titles. Now, as Virtue and Moir prepare to share coaches and choreographer (Dubreuil) with Papadakis and Cizeron, the cycle seems to be repeating.

"We knew either we or Meryl and Charlie would probably win (in Sochi), and hats off to them, they really skated and won the competition," Moir said. "At the same time, we never felt anger toward them or jealousy. It was more so that we both grew together and pushed each other.

"That's the relationship we're looking for with the French (team)," he continued. "They're doing some great stuff now; their style is completely different from ours, and I'm sure our coaching staff is smart enough to know they can't have two teams that are similar (in style)."

Dubreuil thinks all of her teams -- including U.S. bronze medalists Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue and Canadian bronze medalists François-Xavier Ouellette and Élisabeth Paradis -- will benefit from Virtue and Moir's presence.

"Tessa and Scott being from North America, and Gabriella and Guillaume being from Europe makes it so they are not going to compete against each other that much," she said. "Gabriella and Guillaume know [Tessa and Scott] well; they did Art on Ice with them. They get along really well. And what is interesting is, I think these two teams have completely opposite qualities.

"So we thought about it, because we always consider our teams before we accept somebody else, and I think Gabriella and Guillaume will benefit from training with a couple like Tessa and Scott," she continued. "They are going to make each other better and push each other all the way to the (2018) Olympics, of that I have no doubt."

It's too soon to talk specifics on competitive programs, but Dubreuil certainly has ideas.

"Midnight Blues is the (short dance) pattern next season, and we can do hip hop or swing with it," she said. "Tessa and Scott have done hip hop classes the last couple of times they've come to Montreal, so we will see if we incorporate that into their short dance. They don't want to come back the same as when they left; they want to incorporate new stuff into their repertoire. I think it's very courageous they want to bring newness to their own style."

The skaters plan to set up living arrangements in Montreal later this month, prior to touring with Stars on Ice in Japan and Canada. After a short break, they will begin training for the 2016-17 season in June, Dubreuil said. They will likely be assigned as a host pick for Skate Canada and hope to compete at a senior B international event before that.

"From June to the first competition goes by very quickly, so there are going to be a lot of hours spent on the ice from June to October, for sure," Dubreuil said. "Their work ethic is phenomenal, and when they commit to something, they commit fully, so I don't see any of the new (IJS) requirements being a problem."

Virtue and Moir don't expect a cakewalk. Over the past two seasons, Canadian champions Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje have won two world medals. After Sochi, IJS ice dance rules changed, particularly for the short dance, and they've got some catching up to do to ensure their elements will rate Level 4. Still, it's clear they have not returned simply to flex their artistic muscles.

"We've watched a bit here and there, and there are some incredible things happening in the ice dance world right now, and it's great," Virtue said. "The field is so deep and the sport is in a good position. There isn't necessarily room for us, so we're going to have to make that room."

"A lot happens in a sport in two years, and I think we would be incredibly naive to think we would just jump back in and it's going to be comfortable," Moir said. "There are going to be growing pains; even the simple things like being in the white arena lights, seeing the fans' faces, seeing a lot of people looking back at us. We hope to get most of those out early in the season, if not at a summer competition."

After a pause, he added, "We would be lying if we said we were just coming back to be part of the pack. That's definitely not the goal."

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Giusto per non confonderci.. non intendo il rotational di Carmen (che sì, resta sempre impressionante) ma l'altro piccolo sollevamento in cui Tessa si mette a testa in giù e poi finiscono in sincro su un ginocchio.

Sisì quello in cui lei sembra leggerissima...non il rotational di Carmen (e chi se lo scorda quello :P )

Sul programma non ho nulla da aggiungere a quello che hai già detto Ice ^_^

5. *Ice Princess*
        +1   -1

User deleted

Seminario a Sherwood Park (14.03.2016)

3y_X4_Du1 uc_LRMT5 m_XUIHDF o_Kl5_Tfc 28f_WNc6 Qi117_HU YKQx_INq 1_N3lx0k Aly_Zik_K Az9_Bsss DMM5_K9i Ey_TLCM9 fv7z_Gm1 v8_Hzv_Yr ef3_XAQa Hg_Zkq_Yr I9vu_IVd l_FH0_SPQ pyci_Nc2 AA0_K38x dl4v_PWb dp7q_Tf_P ewh_J3_Oq Ld_QVd_Ra M5w_Av_L3 PRl_VPCk Q38_Wf9e Qk_Wf_C8_N

Fonte Foto (ce ne sono tantissime!! :wub: )

Video

WO8gMJ6

Edited by *Ice Princess* - 25/3/2016, 20:11

6. *Ice Princess*
        +1   -1

User deleted

A Montreal....

Tessa Virtue ‏@tessavirtue 18 mar
    Scott's face when I steal his smoothie to take photos of our beverages....oh, the longing!

Cd3_Uk_Pl_UMAA2_RIu

wstvndz

Scott il 19 a due partite di Hockey per beneficienza prima ad Ilderton e poi Lucan

1_Od_AP8v 02_Vv_VGI i_Kz_UHYe Nj_X8_L51 Pie_Fnp0 PZIp9h_Y

Pattini nuovi per Scott ^_^

harlickskatingboots Harlick and Scott, we go way back! #tessaandscott #harlick #icedance #worldclass #shoemaking #figureskating #handmade #madeinusa
    y_Q0o9_T6

Costumi nuovi in lavorazione :wub:

@VAWK 23 mar
    Had a great fitting with our Canadian Olympic champions @tessavirtue and @ScottMoir #madeInCanada #VAWK

5n_OYZZb

@tessavirtue 23 mar
    We are so excited about our new Vawk costumes!! We love your vision, Sunny ❤️ #VawkMyLife

Ieri a Komoka

ju_Xlbr_V

Non credo di averlo già detto ma loro sono nel cast di Ice Legends il prossimo 22 Aprile a Ginevra :iloveyou:

Due brevi video, uno di Stèphane e uno di Tessa e Scott in cui danno la conferma ufficiale :) Non vedo l'ora!!! :iloveyou:

7. *Ice Princess*
        +1   -1

User deleted

Mondiali 2016

0_RRGk_GB 2ly_Py_E4 8_YZz_Tes Aku_FL8k B53_Su_UT Ca_Fs_LY2 Cew_If_9_Ws_AAlo_BD Fzs_Ih0_U Jc_QGXek kf_G4_XD1 k_ZSPVUz m_UB4_Lm_F n_Yhdp6_Y r9r_Sx_WE R9_Y4u_LP vu7_AILr W7cw0_XE wovh_AU0 WXmwok_J x_J47c3_R Xr_PHGYn

Interviste e Fluffs
    Con Pj Kwong - Ricordi dai Mondiali - Commenti sulla SD 1 e 2 - Live Chat con domande e risposte dai fans con Pj Kwong - Come controllare i nervi prima della gara - Commenti sulla FD 1 e 2

8. *Ice Princess*
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nuova intervista per Ice Network

Virtue, Moir embrace challenge of regaining status
    Skaters say they want to focus on exploring artistic side of their skating

Posted 4/5/16 by Nick McCarvel, special to icenetwork

On Feb. 20, almost the exact middle point between the 2014 Sochi Olympics and the 2018 Pyeongchang Games, Canadian ice dancers Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir announced they would make a full-fledged comeback to the sport starting in 2016-17.

At the 2016 World Figure Skating Championships, where the two of them were working as analysts for CBC, icenetwork had the chance to sit down and talk with the 2010 Olympic champions about their plans to return to the sport, where they fit in to the current ice dance landscape and what they most enjoyed about their time away from competing.

Icenetwork: I know you did so when you announced your comeback, but can you talk further about that decision and what it was that brought you back?

Tessa Virtue: We knew after Sochi that we needed some time away. After 17 years of competing, there was no doubt in my mind that we needed to take a step back from the competitive scene. We needed to try new things and mentally, physically and emotionally just give ourselves a little bit of a break. We ended up being busier than ever but doing fun things: fun projects, passion projects, charity work, and just said "yes" to things. It was refreshing to have challenges outside of the confines of the arena boards. We grew to feel the void that we missed, the structure of training and waking up with that purpose and having goals that we were actively working toward. We still felt like we had that fire. It was just this sense of, it felt right. We have more to do.

Icenetwork: Was that something the two of you had to talk out?

Scott Moir: Totally. After our first Olympics, we just looked at each other and said, 'We're not done yet, are we?' 'No, no! OK, let's keep going.' It was a bit more complicated after 2014; we knew that we needed a break. We didn't want to be the athletes that retired and then came back, but we had to give ourselves some time. If you asked us right after 2014 and told us we had to make a decision, we would have said that we were done for sure. The more we talked about it, the more distance we got from the 2014 Games, we found that there was a void and realized we still had that passion. Our communication is probably at its strongest right now. Then the feeling was, 'I really want to come back.' It evolved from there. And then we put this team together. It feels like it's been authentic.

Icenetwork: What's your impression of ice dance right now? Do you feel like you could put yourself somewhere on this world stage?

Virtue: We feel so disconnected right now because it's been two full seasons and a lot has changed. It's such a deep field. We are amazed at the level of ice dance in the world. If anything, we're watching in awe.

Moir: We have a lot of work to do! (laughs)

Virtue: We do. And I think that the cool thing is that in coming back, there is so much of our own skating that we're looking to improve: different styles and directions that we want to go in, working with a fresh team. But this worlds has been so inspiring. It's so great to see ice dance at a level like this.

Moir: We really have a fresh perspective on the sport in watching other teams. We appreciate it. It's been weird to be on the outside looking in because we were in it so thick for so many years. It was nice to take a step back and, like Tessa said, we were just in awe of what these athletes have done. Now it's like, 'Oh crap, we better get to work.'

Icenetwork: How has this time away changed your perspective? It's hard to imagine doing what you did for so long and then truly stepping away.

Virtue: Well, we needed it. There was no way we could have forged through and maintained any sort of composure competing for the entire (Olympic) cycle. What's surprising to us is how much we love the sport and how much we're excited to do basic skating and working back on the fundamentals and stroking and new techniques. We have so much more to learn and explore.

Moir: I think what has really changed in our perspective is that we really appreciate the artist that goes out on a limb and tries new things. While it may not always work, I think, 'Good for them, at least they're breaking away from the field. It's not always successful, but at least they're trying.' I used to be so into the athletic side of it and now coming back, it's more about the art.

Icenetwork: Is there any part of you that worries…

Moir: That we're too old?! (Both laugh.)

Icenetwork: Well, I was going to say is there any part of you that thinks things could go terribly wrong?

Virtue: Of course! And they absolutely could. It's not an easy path that we've set for ourselves, and we're very aware of the work that lies ahead. We're not kidding ourselves.

Moir: We're very aware that there are going to be challenges that we're not aware of.

Virtue: We have to earn our spot again. I think that challenge is part of the driving force. That challenge is what we're trying to look for and embrace.

Icenetwork: Do you set goals then? What are they, if so? Or is it more about respecting the process and just saying 'OK, we're going to try this'?

Moir: I think it's a healthy balance. I think the athlete inside of us wants to be Olympic champions again. We would be lying if we said that wasn't our goal. But in order to get there, we do need to just be concerned with ourselves and think about the art we want to create and the process that we need to take to get there. We have to love it every day, and that's really why we're coming back. We still do love skating every day. We have that same feeling that we had as young kids. That's the same feeling we're chasing. Hopefully that gets us to where our goals want to be.

Virtue: We actually have to approach it differently and make it more about the details and the process and the art. If we can find that balance, then hopefully that takes us there. We've had that conversation: 'What if this is a complete flop? What if we don't enjoy it?' We've played the 'what if' game.

Moir: I think because we're a little bit older, as younger athletes, it's win or bust; you're either Olympic champions or you're nothing. Now as we look back we think, 'Oh, maybe that's not the case.' It's more about going out there and having your moment and telling your story.

Icenetwork: Is the 22 months until PyeongChang enough, though? Is there any part of you that worries it's too little, too late?

Moir: We believe it's enough. It's 22 months from now, but we've been talking about this plan and we had been working in the gym and we knew we were going to be in shows, so we couldn't just rest on our 2014 stamina forever. We started training again to put ourselves in the position so that if we did come back, we would be in that position again.

Virtue: Approaching these next 22 months, it really comes down to planning. Hopefully that is where our experience helps us because it's about peaking at the right time and building the team around you and having the right resources and support staff.

Icenetwork: And how new and different does it feel now that you have a completely new setup in Montreal?

Virtue: It's great. I keep thinking it's the third phase of our career because we moved away from home at young ages and we had Waterloo and then we had Michigan, and I think this is the third phase. I think it makes sense with us right now. We're really thrilled to be working with such a wonderful coaching staff. There is a bit of renewed passion and energy just because it's something fresh.

Moir: It's interesting because we're still learning so much every day. We feel very lucky to have the last 10 years of our career and the base that Marina [Zoueva] and Igor [Shpilband] gave us. And now we're able to build off of that. It's not like we're throwing that all away. It's hopefully our jumping off point.

Icenetwork: There was a lot of tension -- at least it felt like it -- in Sochi with Marina and the two of you. How did things finish with her?

Moir: If anything, there was a lot of tension swirling, especially media-wise, between the four of us: Tessa and I, and Meryl [Davis] and Charlie [White]. After (Sochi), it was kind of a relief. We did a show in Russia, and the four of us had the chance to sit down and have a drink together. And then we toured for a few months after that, and I think that really changed our relationship a little bit. That was really, really interesting. It was such a pressure-cooker of tension, and then all a sudden it was like, 'Oh! Life goes on!'

Icenetwork: What's your favorite passion project from the last two years?

Virtue: We did a lot of work with an organization in Canada called Gold Medal Plates who fundraise for the Olympic committee (in Canada) for initiatives like Own the Podium. It's a really unique organization because they bring together the top musicians and chefs and athletes in Canada, so that has been really neat.

Moir: We finally had the time to do a couple of seminars, and we worked on this grassroots project with Lindt, one of our sponsors, and we were able to go into some of the clubs with skaters and get to spend the day with them. It felt nice to give back to the sport. Personally, it felt good to step back and spend time with family and nieces and nephews and be able to be a contributing member of my family instead of taking all their energy and being so lucky in my life. It felt good to be that for them.

Icenetwork: Lastly, what's a cool thing you did this last couple of years? What really sticks out?

Virtue: I designed a line of jewelry and collaborated with this company called Hillberg & Berk, and that was really thrilling. We did just over 100 pieces. It was something that I had on my mind for so many years, and I had such a clear idea of what I wanted, and they were so open to all of those ideas, and to see it come to life was incredible and emotional. I still see people wearing it and I think, 'Oh my gosh…what?!'

Moir: I'm super proud of you for that. High five! (They high-five.)

Moir: For me, HGTV-inspired, I bought an old house and totally re-did it. We're still in the process, actually. I was so green, and I got laughed at so many times. But it was a cool personal experience because when I walked back into the rink, it was like, 'OK! This is where I belong!'

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Speriamo bene.

Mi terrorizzano sempre un po' questi ritorni - un po' come accade per la Kostner...

10. *Ice Princess*
        +1   -1

User deleted

SOI Japan 2016 "Sorry"

Video

Opening - Numero di Gruppo TS, WP e DR "Rise Up" - Numero di Gruppo Donne "Sour Cherry" - Finale

Edited by *Ice Princess* - 17/4/2016, 01:56

11. *Ice Princess*
        +1   -1

User deleted

icelegends @xam_trankov, @fire_bird, @slambiel, @tessavirtue17, @mskostner and @scottmoir14 are working on their choreography... Looks promising! #IL16

:iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou:

Vz4al2B
    adLVGcL
    F63oYmd
    NCNsm7F

Edited by *Ice Princess* - 24/4/2016, 09:25

12. *Ice Princess*
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

<p align="center">Ice Legends 2016

"Sorry"