Michal BREZINA (CZE)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Europei 2012
    429102_10150828250697538_598642537_12799651_739726112_n 398566_10150828251092538_598642537_12799658_461008674_n 395248_10150828299652538_598642537_12799958_1826767071_n

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status

m%2520BREZINA

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Sesto ai Mondiali... quest'anno non è riuscito a fare nemmeno una volta entrambi i programmi puliti: o lo short o il free!
    Mi dispiace tanto perchè secondo me lui vale molto più di Amodio
    561173_10150792044656913_242199156912_11550286_1008069542_n 374075_3285412088813_1072957257_3037129_1308369291_n 529899_10150925960322538_598642537_13165895_518016814_n 558395_10150729298729161_175233124160_9343599_1234317619_n
    Michal BREZINA

Edited by Andrea Rika - 6/4/2012, 15:39

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Michal Brezina cambia coach!

CITAZIONE
    Official short announcement about changing coach on his official web site. New coach is Mr. Victor Petrenko.

La notizia ufficiale è riportata qui: www.michalbrezina.com/news-archiv.php?id-novinky=53

Nulla c'è scritto a proposito del coreografo, ma speriamo che rimanga Pasquale Camerlengo!

528535_352868534759579_149703638409404_935671_431257464_n

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Intervista a proposito dei piani per la prossima stagione:

L'articolo in ceco qui: http://zpravy.rozhlas.cz/radiozurnal/host/...rezina--1041994

Tradotta in inglese:
    Moderator: Good morning, the invitation to the radio accepted the Czech figure skater Michal Březina. Good morning Michal.
    Michal: Good morning.

Moderator: What did you manage to do after Worlds in Nice, did you manage also some rest?
    Michal: I managed to come home and took a part in charitative event in Brno, Easter On Ice and still I’m taking some rest now and next week I will start to practise.

Moderator: So do you take a rest at exhibition?
    Michal: Yes, I’m taking rest at exhibition.

Moderator: Did you celebrate your 22th birthday on Friday in Nice or did you celebrate it at home in Brno?
    Michal: I celebrated it a little bit on Friday after the SP.

Moderator: The second place is wonderful.
    Michal: And I think it was enough for celebrating, the celebration after the SP was so adequate.

Moderator: So additionaly, happy birthday to you.
    Michal: Thanks.

Moderator: The Czech figure skater Michal Březina finally didn’t win the medal, after not so good FS he finished at 6th place. And we can talk with him about his feelings from Worlds. How many times did you replay everything in your head – warm-ups, SP, FS?
    Michal: To tell the truth, I really don’t remember SP, and sometimes I imagine my FS in my head. If I perform a good program, I have always nothing in my head and I skate it automatically and then I don’t remember anything from my performance. So then I know, if I skated well or not. The SP was good, but FS not, but I try to not to think about it and go on, because the 6th place is still very good placement, so I try to not to think about it that it wasn’t so good as I wanted and I’m going to practise on, to be better next year.

Moderator: But to be in the top 6 at Worlds is very good.
    Michal: I think it’s a good result and in the top 6 I’m for three years now, so I think it’s important.

Moderator: So it wasn’t so big failure. How did you feel before you traveled to Nice?
    Michal: I had strong motivation and I was good in practise, especially in SP you could see it that my practise helped me and it worked out and I was looking forward to Nice, this was my first competition on which I was really looking forward.

Moderator: And why?
    Michal: I really don’t know why, maybe it was because I was for the first time competing at the seaside.

Moderator: Oh, the palms and beaches...
    Michal: Palms, beaches... even if I didn’t swim, everything there was beautiful.

Moderator: But anyway you wouldn’t have time to do this, would you?
    Michal: Perhaps not. I competed at the end of the week, but I came on Sunday and till Friday I practised every day, so I hadn’t got much free time.

Moderator: Everybody saw, that your SP was very good, even I found out, that your SP was the 6th best SP in history of figure skating.. So nothing was in your head?
    Michal: Yes, I had nothing in my head. But I found out that my SP was the 6th best in the history when I came to dressing room, or even I read it then in newspaper. And I think this is really important award, especially for me.

Modertor: Yes, you entered in the history of figure skating.
    Michal: Yes, we can say.

Moderator: But after your FS you hid your head in your hands. Were you very angry at himself?
    Michal: I wasn’t so angry at my quads, because I knew that the other skaters performed clean skate and even if I made no mistakes in my quads, it couldn’t help me. But I was angry at myself a bit in the end, where I didn’t jump one combination well and the other combination wasn’t also really good. So I was a bit angry, because in practise it was everything good and I hadn’t any problems with it.

Moderator: So you weren’t so angry at himself because of the fall and the hand on the ice?
    Michal: No, I wasn’t angry at myself because of the fall and hand on the ice, but because of the combinations, which I jumped in practise and here I couldn’t perform them so well.

Moderator: And if your skating was without falls, do you know if it was enough to get the medal?
    Michal: It would be enough if I performed it without mistakes. If I wouldn’t fall and wouldn‘t make little mistakes I think I could win the medal. But unfortunatelly I didn’t win it, the others performed clean and if I had only one little mistake, I wouldn’t get the medal.

Moderator: After the competition you admited that it was because of the athmosphere in hall after the amazing performances of Hanyu and both of French skaters, so maybe next time you should go far away from ice.
    Michal: I think next time I will take headphones and I will listen to the music and I will go far away from ice. I have never had problems with this, for example at Olympics I started after Patrick Chan and at Euros after Plushenko and it was no problem for me and maybe the main reason was that I started at the end of the warm-up group and I was sitting next to the ice and I heard everything, all the skaters who started before me, especially both French skaters and Daisuke Takahashi. This was probably the main reason. I didn’t mind when the audience applaused the skaters before me, the main problem was that I was sitting there and heard all the reaction of the others perfomances.

Moderator: But you can be glad that you got 2 places for the Czech Republic to the next Worlds and you don’t have to compete with Tomas.
    Michal: I’m very glad that I got 2 places for the next Worlds in Canada, it’s very important, because if we both skate there well we could get 3 places for Olympics. So it’s really very important, especially for Czech Republic, because we have never had 3 men at Olympics, even when Jozef Sabovčík and Petr Barna was competing, so it would be historical moment for Czech figure skating. So I’m very glad that I stayed in the Top 6 and noone from us have to go to the qualification and we both can go to the main competition.

Moderator: Let’s go to dream a bit more. Is it possible for both of you to win the medals at the same competition?
    Michal: I think it’s possible, this year at Euros we were so close, but our quads weren’t so good, but I think it’s real and I hope we could make it at least once.

Moderator: And what will you do now?
    Michal: Now I’m going to make my schedule for next season. I have to find out when I will create new programs, when will really start my new season. I will start in the gym and from next week I will start to practise on the ice, but it won’t be the same like before Worlds, it will be only the practise to not forget the jumps and then in the end of April I will start to practise normally.

Moderator: And when will you start to compete?
    Michal: I will start to compete in September.

Moderator: And what about the holidays?
    Michal: Basicly, I’m on holiday now, because I was on the ice after Worlds only once at Easter On Ice for maybe two hours, so for me I’m on holiday, but maybe in the half summer I will have holiday for one week or 10 days, we’ll see.

Moderator: So the holidays of sportstars looks like this. And which summer sport do you like the most? For example inline skating?
    Michal: I was only two-times on in-line skates, to tell the truth...

Moderator: Really?
    Michal: Yes, only two-times, I have them at home but I don’t use them so often.

Moderator: And how it was on inline skates?
    Michal: It wasn’t so good, I prefer the ice, the asphalt isn’t so good for me.

Moderator: So for sure you have so many things to think about them, because the next Worlds will also the qualification for the Olympics, did you talk about it with your coaches?
    Michal: The World Championships will be in one year, so I don’t think about it much, I know that we have 2 places and now I know that I have to take care of my health and then there won’t be nothing what could stop me to not to go to the Worlds, so now I don’t think about it, I try to think about the start of the new season, about my new programs and about my summer practise.

Moderator: Can you play ice-hockey?
    Michal: I can, I think I can use hockey stick a bit, I don’t say that I could play hockey with guys from Kometa Brno , but I think I can skate well, I’m also quick on the ice and I have the ballance on the ice, so I think it could be quite good...

Moderator: But you had to put on weight first...
    Michal: Yes, I had to put on weight,because I have only 65 kg and when you look at guys from Kometa, they have 80-90 kg, so if they bumped me a bit I would end up in the third row on the tribune

Moderator: And can you imagine Jaromír Jágr as figure skater?
    Michal: Maybe he could try the pairs, because he is tall and he has wide arms and it’s very good for lifting up the girls.

Moderator: Ok, we will ask Jaromír Jágr, what he would say about it. Your father was also figure skater, so is this the reason why you are figure skater?
    Michal: Maybe yes, but nobody forced me to skate if I wouldn’t like to do it. I wanted to start with ice-hockey, when our hockey players won in Nagano I wanted to be as Jaromír Jágr. So this was my begin in figure skating, my father wasn’t against it, he said me that first I have to learn skate if I want to be as Jágr and to get stability on the ice, I was 7 years old and it was the first step to figure skating and then in Brno choose me to the skating club and I stayed here.

Moderator: And when came the first success?
    Michal: I don’t remember when it was, maybe when I was 10 years old I won my first competition. At the beginning it was very difficult, the other skaters was better than me, so it was a bit frustrating from the beginning but then it was better, I started to win competitons and I wanted to do figure skating more and more.

Moderator: The best achievement was the silver medal from World Junior Championships in 2009, right?
    Michal: Yes, because there are only two figure skaters in the Czech Republic who have the silver medal from World Junior Championships, me and one pair couple from Brno, so this was the biggest achievement till now for me. I have many small medals, the silver medal from SP at Euros last year, the bronze medal from FS at Worlds in 2010 and now the silver medal from SP, so I’m still waiting for the big medal.

Moderator: How often do you practise?
    Michal: To tell the truth, when I was young I couldn’t imagine that I would spend so much time at the ice rink, but now it’s almost all day when I’m at the ice rink. And I can’t imagine that I wouldn’t go to the ice rink even if I don’t have to be there. So maybe it’s a bit strange that I’m at the ice rink when I don’t have to be there.

Moderator: So maybe it’s nice dependence...
    Michal: Yes, some kind of dependence, I can’t simply give up to go to the ice rink.

Moderator: And how many hours do you spend on the ice?
    Michal: I practise 3 hours on the ice and then I also practise off-ice.

Moderator: And how does you practise off-ice look like?
    Michal: I have conditioning couch who cooperates with tenis players, Petr Košir. So it means I do strengthening, stretching and running, these are the things when you have to do something with your body and it helps me a lot, so together with practise on the ice I practise 5-6 hours every day.

Moderator: And do you have also ballet training?
    Michal: Yes, we also have ballet couch, we do classic and modern ballet, because it’s connected with figure skating, because we have to know how to move our body, what to do with our body. And we do also something different with our body and something different with our legs at the same moment, so this everything is included in ballet. On the ice it’s very difficult to do these things, so therefore we do it off-ice, it’s a bit easier.

Moderator: And how do you create your programs then? It’s your work or work of your coaches?
    Michal: We create programs together with my choreographer, Pasquale Camerlengo, we always agree about music and where will be the jumps on the ice and then we started to work on it. We don’t draw it where everything will be and then we put it together. We step on the ice and everyone talk something, how I would like to jump and Pacquale then adapt it for me and we always find a compromise.

Moderator: And how do you draw your programs?
    Michal: Normally, on the paper.

Moderator: And do you draw figures or only names of elements?
    Michal: No, we only make a point where for example is axel or salchow and then the paper looks like it was drawn by a little child. But it helps a lot, when I see it on the paper then it’s easier for me to perform it on the ice.

Moderator: And what about the relationships between elite figure skaters? Is there a place for friendships?
    Michal: Yes, there is. I have many friends, not only from my category, but also from other categories, my best friends is Ondrej Hotárek, he represents Italy, but he is from Brno and then also the others, for example Daisuke Takahashi or Patrick Chan. But it’s really difficult to get to Patrick, because he is always focused on competition, but when you start to talk with him, he is nice guy.

Moderator: And in which language do you communicate with them? In English?
    Michal: Yes, most of all in English. But there is also Russian language usedin figure skating.

Moderator: The girlfriends of many figure skaters are also figure skater. You also dated with your American colleague from dance couple Allison Reed. Do you think it’s possible to establish a relationships with someone who isn’t figure skater? Do you have a time for it?
    Michal: Unfortunatelly, I have no time for this. And as I said before, I think I couldn’t date with somebody except figure skater, because it’s really difficult to explain someone that I almost all the time spend at the ice rink, even if I don’t have to be there, so it’s difficult, because for me figure skating is very important. I had to discontinue school, so I don’t have many friends from school. For me the figure skating is the most important thing in my life.

Moderator: So then your fans have bad luck...
    Michal: Yes, my fans have bad luck.

Moderator: And what about your relationships with your fans? You have fanclub not only in the Czech Republic, but also in Russia and Japan.
    Michal: When I compete, I try to meet with my fanclubs, they always ask me some questions and I asnwer them. And it’s very nice when you compete somewhere and you see Czech flags and T-shirts with my name. It’s very nice when people like you also abroad, not only in the Czech Republic.

Moderator: And how many plush toys do you have at home?
    Michal: After the exhibition in Brno not so many. I had many plush toys but I decided to take them at this event and I give them to children. They aren’t my talisman, I got them at competitions...

Moderator: Yes, I mean this, because always at competitions fans fill up the ice with many toys...
    Michal: Exactly.

Moderator: And then you have to take care to not bump into them.
    Michal: I take them at home and then I have them in my bedroom but I decided to take them on Easter On Ice to give them to children. They will enjoy them more than me.

Moderator: You made them happy.
    Michal: I hope.

Moderator: So thanks for interview and I wish you a good luck.
    Michal: Thanks.

Moderator: Bye.
    Michal: Bye.

538796_353137831399316_149703638409404_936338_628039862_n

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    World Championships 2012 Nice
    Brezina da spettatore: faccia del tipo "ma non potevate lasciarmi in pace?" XD
    532093_10150907697542538_278550292537_13098766_450751401_n 562454_10150912508357538_278550292537_13114381_1026872933_n

Edited by Andrea Rika - 16/4/2012, 14:33

7. Sylvia~
        +1   -1

User deleted

8.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Cerimonia per l'uomo sportivo dell'anno... detta in italiano fa un po' ridere, mentre in inglese è cool XD

Award ceremony: Sportsman of the Year
    576285_365083983538034_149703638409404_962218_1340614992_n 533955_365084086871357_149703638409404_962227_1022246593_n 558761_365084103538022_149703638409404_962228_492764458_n

LE ALTRE FOTO QUI: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3...38409404&type=1

9. Sylvia~
        +1   -1

User deleted

World Championships 2012 - SP
    jpg 6f7f43187226116 0d9978187226128 5a4369187226143 5f6c4e187226157 jpg ad5c96187226178 a700d0187226185 cc4281187226195 13efc8187226200

World Championships 2012 - FS
    770df4187226302 ba1e5d187226308 a26e98187226269 036db3187226275 7076f3187226286 5f0bc0187226297

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Březina is starting his preparation with new coach

Brno - The best Czech figure skater Michal Březina travelled to New Jersey where he will start his preparation for the next season with his new coach Viktor Petrenko. The first goal will be to create his new SP. " I plan to make some changes in jumps and step sequences. But I don't know the details now, because we don't know the new rules yet," said Michal.

Figure skater from Brno split up with his coaches Petr Starec and Karel Fajfr after the season and he moved from Oberstdorf overseas. Březina is looking for a new impulse, after this season, when he finished 4th at Euros and 6th at World he said, that he didn't see any movement ahead in last four years. He didn't defend the 4th places from last two Worlds.

Michal doesn't think about the changes in his FS. "The FS is difficult enough. I have to stabilize the jumps and to increase certitude," explained. "But I don't expect any big changes in my summer preparation. My trainings will probably be similar to the ones before ," observed Březina.

He will spend 2-3 hours on the ice in New Jersey and he will make also ballet and strengthening. He flew overseas alone, and after arrival he will look for some accomodation. "I didn't look for any accomodation yet. I would't like to live there alone, but we'll see after arrivel there," added Březina.

Il miglior pattinatore ceco Michal Březina viaggiato a New Jersey, dove inizierà la sua preparazione per la prossima stagione con il suo nuovo allenatore Viktor Petrenko. Il primo obiettivo sarà quello di creare il suo nuovo SP. "Ho intenzione di fare alcuni cambiamenti nella salti e sequenze di passi. Ma io non conosco i dettagli ora, perché non conosciamo ancora le nuove regole", ha detto Michal.

Pattinatrice da Brno diviso con il suo pullman Petr Starec e Karel Fajfr dopo la stagione e si è trasferito da Oberstdorf oltreoceano. Březina è alla ricerca di un nuovo impulso, dopo questa stagione, quando finì 4 a 6 euro e al World ha detto che lui non ha visto alcun movimento avanti negli ultimi quattro anni. Egli non difendere i 4 ° posto da ultimi due Mondi.

Michal non pensare ai cambiamenti nella sua FS. "La FS è già abbastanza difficile. Devo stabilizzare i salti e per aumentare la certezza", ha spiegato. "Ma non mi aspetto grandi cambiamenti nella mia preparazione estiva. I miei allenamenti saranno probabilmente simili a quelli prima", ha osservato Březina.

Trascorrerà 2-3 ore sul ghiaccio nel New Jersey e farà anche il balletto e il rafforzamento. Ha volato all'estero da solo, e dopo l'arrivo che andrà a cercare qualche alloggio. "Non ho guardato ancora per qualsiasi sistemazione. Would't mi piace vivere lì da sola, ma vedremo dopo arrivel lì", ha aggiunto Březina.

11.     +2   +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Allenamento ai mondiali... concentratissimo!

tumblr_m3d0fzCiAH1qc5l9co1_500

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Mondiali...
    incontro con i coach dopo lo Sp e Contesti sullo sfondo XD
    536338_10150737388867397_558382396_9840287_781258817_n

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Nizza
    546384_385150961530789_100001076647266_1004384_1042920154_n

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Non so cosa ci sia scritto, ma l'articolo di questo giornale giapponese riguarda il coach Viktor Petrenko
    180293_384690294929316_1358264924_n

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Foto recentissima di Brezina prima degli allenamenti, postata dall'ISU...

Teh, non sembra un po' Paolo Bacchini con i capelli così corti e questo sorriso? XD

481922_463563600335253_1418933557_n
    Michael Brezina (CZE) is coming into the Icehouse in Hackensack, New Jersey

228 replies since 26/1/2010, 23:02   5782 views