Admin

Status
    Ma è un fantoccio impiccato? O_O

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    No xD Il video dello spot è su Facebook ma se ho capito bene quella "corda" dovrebbe essere una treccia, ovviamente è un fantoccio perché una cosa del genere sarebbe impossibile nella realtà lol.
    La pubblicità resta comunque inquietante soprattutto considerando quella specie di marmotta che ha in testa O.o

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Il video lo trovate qui: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152...&type=2&theater

:ph34r: :cold.gif:

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    omg ma come l'avevano conciato? XD

5. Sylvice
        +1   -1

User deleted

E QUI trovate l'altro spot per Vodafone CZ!

Eh sì, ce ne sono due! XD

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Spero che l'abbiano pagato miliardi per fare questi due spot, altrimenti se fossi stata in lui non avrei mai osato accettare di mettermi quella sottospecie di parrucca in testa! XD

7. Sylvice
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Foto della campagna pubblicitaria

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Ahahha ma lol com'è conciato XD

tomas_verner

9. Sylvice
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Tomas Verner: “I will skate until my body lets me.”

Since Tomas Verner left the competitions he is busier than ever. He performed at several exhibitions including the Russian show “Snow King” with Evgeni Plushenko in the lead.

“This kind of show format would not normally be my thing but it is not usual exhibition as it is fairy tale on ice (based on Andersen’s “Snow white”). I have never seen something like that done so nicely and with such an attention to detail.“

“We are planning to go internationally with it but the future will tell us. There are some political elements to it that I would not want to comment on. If the show goes abroad I would be joining the whole tour for sure.”

“I have never competed with him (Plushenko) for the gold medals so it didn’t hurt our relationship. He does not see anyone as a competitor or as better than himself. He is really friendly to everyone. Media were presenting him as overconfident sometimes but he is just confident not arrogant. I like working with him”.

Tomas Verner was recently featured in the Czech commercial campaign for the mobile network provider, Vodafone. The shooting of commercial was entertaining for him as it was different from the usual stress during the competitions.

“It was fun but many people couldn’t handle my long hair (wig).” he laughs. “Which was funny because I got used to it pretty quickly.”

Was he afraid to lose a job when he retired?

“No. I had many offers after and even before I have left the amateur ice. Apart from skating in shows I am also an unofficial manager of Czech Skating Association. This job was created especially for me with the goal to move Czech skating forward and to get some more financial support for it. I also cooperate with the Czech Olympic Association.”

“I am not planning to come back. Not really. I had some thoughts about joining the guys on the ice when I was watching this year’s European championships but I quickly left that thought when I imagined the demanding free skates. I don’t regret leaving.”

“I regret I haven’t enjoyed the life and foreign locations fully due to concentrating mainly on the competitions and the training but Figure Skating gave me a lot. Great contacts, discipline and amazing happy moments.”

Tomas Verner started skating at the age of 5 and never stopped since than.

”I will work on the ice until my body lets me.”

SOURCE (articolo completo)

10. Sylvice
        +1   -1

User deleted

Una luuunga intervista a Tomas (in inglese)

Video

11. Sylvice
        +1   -1

User deleted

Tomas 'in tiro' per una campagna pubblicitaria della casa di moda ceca 'Bandi'.

(FB)

Fonte (bandi.cz)

sl_04

phoca_thumb_l_tomas_verner_panske_obleky_bandi_0 phoca_thumb_l_tomas_verner_panske_obleky_bandi_1 phoca_thumb_l_tomas_verner_panske_obleky_bandi_1 phoca_thumb_l_tomas_verner_panske_obleky_bandi_1 phoca_thumb_l_tomas_verner_panske_obleky_bandi_1 phoca_thumb_l_tomas_verner_panske_obleky_bandi_1 phoca_thumb_l_tomas_verner_panske_obleky_bandi_7 phoca_thumb_l_tomas_verner_panske_obleky_bandi_8 phoca_thumb_l_tomas_verner_panske_obleky_bandi_8 phoca_thumb_l_tomas_verner_panske_obleky_bandi_8

Qualche passaggio dell'intervista nella pagina (tradotto con Google)

CITAZIONE
    In questo momento sto preparando soprattutto spettacoli e ho altri progetti. Ho piani per oltre un anno e mezzo.

Durante la conversazione ci hanno interrotto i vostri fan che volevano fare una foto con te. Vi succede spesso?
    Penso che stia diventando sempre più frequente rispetto a quando gareggiavo o vivevo all'estero.
    Grazie ai nuovi progetti, i media mi danno visibilità. Devo dire che nessuno mi dà fastidio. Al contrario, fanno appello alle persone che mi augurano fortuna e successo, anche se ho smesso con il pattinaggio. Mi fa sempre piacere.

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Fantasy on Ice 2015