Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Lo sapevate che ha origini italiane e cece????? :eyes:

4. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (pattinomaniaca @ 5/1/2011, 17:03) 
    Lo sapevate che ha origini italiane e cece????? :eyes:

davvero?? non l'avrei mai detto! :eyes:

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Olympic Media Summit
    image image image image image image image image image image image image

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous

8. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Golden Celebrities on Ice 2011

image image image image image image image image image image image

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    Interview
    http://nymag.com/daily/sports/2011/03/evan_lysacek.html

10. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Golden Celebrities on Ice 2011
    Photos by Chiara Arienti

11. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Allenamento del quadruplo

www.whosay.com/evanlysacek/videos/57524

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    ...Ah, ecco.
    Potrei fare tanti commenti sull'inserimento di quest quadruplo ma non vorrei palesare la mia simpatia o antipatia per una certa causa.
    (Forse non avrebbe avuto speranze contro le nuove leve che avanzano a suon di quadrupli dai 17 anni in poi).

Questo quadruplo sembra molto pulito, ma non sappiamo come li atterra in generale?

13.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Lysacek punta alle Olimpiadi di Sochi

GPF08LysacekSMP02_0_0.thumbnail
    La sua assenza dalle gare, la scorsa stagione, non era dovuta all'abbandono dell'agonismo, ma solo all'agenda di impegni extra sportivi troppo fitta, come è ormai usuale per molti campioni olimpici. Evan Lysacek, però, non ha mai pensato di ritirarsi, anzi, ha dichiarato di pensare alle Olimpiadi di Sochi e di star preparando il suo rientro.
    L'ha detto ieri sera, durante l'annuale assemblea del Consiglio olimpico americano, occasione nella quale ha ricevuto il premio come miglior atleta maschio dell'anno per il 2010.
    Lysacek è tornato ad allenarsi con Frank Carroll fin dal mese di maggio ed ha deciso di partecipare al Grand Prix quest'anno, con Skate America e Trophée Bompard come tappe. "Volevo essere sicuro che il ritorno al pattinaggio fosse quello che desideravo," - ha detto a proposito del lungo silenzio - "Mi sono dato una scelta per il risveglio al mattino, ogni giorno: se non avessi voluto andare alla pista, non ci sarei andato; ma non ho saltato un giorno, penso che sia un segno positivo."

Il campione olimpico, la cui vittoria a Vancouver senza quadrupli provocò una querelle da parte di Evgeni Plushenko, ha anche detto che il suo rientro con obiettivo Sochi non ha niente a che vedere con il ritorno alle gare dello zar: "E' tutto dimenticato. Gli auguro il meglio. Come ho già detto allora, certe cose si dicono sul momento, soprattutto se sei giovane e sotto pressione. Non lo biasimo per questo."

fonte

Trovo strano questo articolo di Art On Ice, dato che riporta alcune considerazioni di Evan, ma non la più importante: non parteciperà allo Skate America. Leggete il post seguente.

Edited by Andrea Rika - 25/9/2011, 10:37

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Evan Lysacek non è pronto per lo Skate America.

A darne la notizia on-line un giornale americano, il Campione Olimpico non parteciperà alla sua prima tappa del GP. Motivazione?
    Il suo obbiettivo finale è Sochi.
    Ma parteciperà ai Campionati Nazionali USA.
    Nel suo programma libero sarà compreso un quadruplo (uno, per ora).

Articolo in inglese:

Lysacek calls 2014 Olympics his ultimate goal
    Won't commit to competing at Skate America

COLORADO SPRINGS – Evan Lysacek said Friday his training is going well. He is tweaking programs to figure out what mathematical permutations certain elements will give him, depending on where he places them in the program.

While he still is not ready to commit to competing at Skate America next month, Lysacek has decided the 2014 Olympics is his ultimate goal.

In his first interview since letting it be known in mid-summer – with no formal announcement -- he had returned to training with the possibility of competing this season, Lysacek said that his goal in returning was the 2014 Sochi Olympics. He indicated he would like to compete at the 2012 nationals, even if it turns out he doesn’t feel ready for Skate America.

“The progress has been really encouraging,” he said. “I’m really happy with where I am.

“The ultimate goal is Sochi. I’m not foolish to think it’s light years away. It’s going to be here before we know it. In skating, because it’s one of the higher profile sports, the buildup begins about a year before, and that’s kind of when I’m hoping to be at peak performance level.’’

But the reigning Olympic men’s figure skating champion still would not say whether he will compete at Skate America next month, even if U.S. Figure Skating has been using his face for weeks on its web site to promote ticket sales for that event and January’s U.S. Championships.

“That’s bold,” Lysacek said of the promotion. “The reason I haven’t made any grand statements about coming back and being there is because I don’t want to be the one responsible for anyone’s disappointment. All I have said, even to them (the federation), is that I am training, and I would like to be in shape for it.

“That’s the only statement I can make at this point. They can take it and run with it in whatever direction they want to run.

“I’d love to do nationals. I have spent the past four months training, so I would hope it’s not for nothing.”

Lysacek, who has not competed since the 2010 Olympics, said he had gained weight and lost muscle mass over the ensuing year. Since returning to serious training, he has lost the weight but not regained the muscle mass.

Lysacek, who turned 26 in June, would not reveal the music he has chosen for programs put together by Lori Nichol, his long-time choreographer.

Sochi would be his third Olympics. He finished fourth in 2006, when he was one missed jump away from a medal.

If he competes this season, Lysacek intends to have a quadruple jump in at least his free skate. His Russian rival, 2006 Olympic champion Evgeny Plushenko, belittled Lysacek’s gold medal performance at the 2010 Olympics because it did not include a quad. Lysacek beat Plushenko with clean programs and an refined sense of how to use the new scoring system to full advantage.

Lysacek, who grew up in Naperville and went to Neuqua Valley High School, came to Colorado Springs to accept the 2010 U.S. Olympic Committee sportsman of the year award at a dinner Friday night.

In accepting the award at the USOC's annual assembly, Lysacek said, "I have set my sights on Sochi."

The key part of his decision to prepare for competing again was getting over a fear of losing.

“That’s a fear a lot of skaters have when they come back,” he said. “It’s such a strange sport in a way where people think you are only as good as your last competition. You don’t quit football because you’ve won the Super Bowl or tennis because you have won Roland-Garros or golf because you’ve won the U.S. Open.

“In skating, a lot of the time, that big prize means that it’s over.”

Edited by Andrea Rika - 25/9/2011, 10:38

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status

Olympian view: From Paris, Lysacek saw Sochi Winter Games on the horizon

23456407415320-24123725
    COLORADO SPRINGS – Sometimes clarity comes in the oddest ways in the oddest places at the oddest moments.

Such as how and where and when Evan Lysacek realized it was time to begin preparing a competitive comeback he hopes will take him to the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.

It was June. The reigning Olympic men’s figure skating champion was taking a 10-day vacation in Paris, staying at the Four Seasons George V, a hotel where a “moderate room” goes for about $1,000 a night. He was visiting art galleries, the Ralph Lauren “Art of the Automobile Show,” the Grand Palais show of Anish Kapoor, the artist who designed Millennium Park’s “Cloud Gate.”

And then he was staying up in his hotel room until the wee hours listening to figure skating music and watching figure skating videos on YouTube.

“I discovered I was missing the competitive aspect of it so much,” Lysacek told me. “I started to realize it on (Stars on Ice) tour, when the happiest moments of my day were when I had private training time by myself and I could do some practice.

“That was really telling for me, that I have always been an athlete that prefers the training and competing to the performing.”

When he returned from Europe, the skater from Naperville told his longtime coach, Frank Carroll, that he wanted to resume training. The goal, as he first told me Friday and then repeated at the dinner where he received the 2010 U.S. Olympic Committee sportsman of the year award, was to compete at the Sochi Winter Games – which would be Lysacek’s third Olympic appearance.

“I had the realization I like the life of an athlete, I like the consistency of training, I still want to feel that pride that was a real, viable goal at the end of every day," said Lysacek, who has not competed since the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.

“The ultimate goal is Sochi. I’m not foolish to think it’s light years away. It’s going to be here before we know it. In skating, because it’s one of the higher profile sports, the buildup begins about a year before, and that’s kind of when I’m hoping to be at peak performance level.’’

Lysacek’s first competition could be Skate America Oct. 21-23, although he is not ready to commit to that.

“I’m not a point where I think I’m ready to lay it on the line just yet,” he said. “To a certain extent, every competition now will be going all in. I’m not necessarily a gambling man that takes crazy chances. I would like to know I’m really in shape before I step out there.”

Lysacek said his decision likely would come after he performs his new programs – with music he will not yet disclose – before a panel of judge monitors. He is working on three different permutations of short programs and intends to have a quadruple jump in the free skate. Lysacek wants to see the effect of scoring changes that limit some spin elements and reduce the value of the triple axel, the most difficult jump he did in winning the 2010Olympics.

He thinks dancing skills gained finishing second on Dancing With The Stars last year will give him a different quality of ice artistry.

“I want to bring a more developed version of myself back to the ice,” Lysacek said. “I would like to show I am not just back to where I was in Vancouver but I have improved since then.”

He may skate at the 2012 U.S. Championships in January even if he does not skate on the Grand Prix Circuit this fall.

“I’d love to do nationals," he said. "I have spent the past four months training, so I would hope it’s not for nothing.”

Lysacek, 26, who now has a home in Las Vegas and a residence in Los Angeles, has been training mainly at his old rink, the Toyota Sports Center near Los Angeles airport. Carroll is relocating his primary training base to a new rink 130 miles west in Cathedral City. He and the coach were to figure out new logistics after Carroll returns from this weekend’s Nebelhorn Trophy event in Germany.

For Lysacek, a critical psychological moment in deciding to come back was the realization he could cope with losing.

“I was a little bit afraid of losing the past couple years, especially after winning the (2009) world title,” Lysacek said. “Now I’ve taken a step away, gotten perspective, and realized it’s just sport. There are going to be good days and bad days. It makes it a lot easier if you come to terms with the possibility before you enter.”

fonte: Chicago Tribune

Traduzione automatica in italiano con google:

COLORADO SPRINGS - A volte la chiarezza è disponibile in più strani modi più strani luoghi in momenti più strani.

Ad esempio come e dove e quando Evan Lysacek capito che era ora di iniziare a preparare un ritorno competitivo che spera lo porterà alla Olimpiadi invernali del 2014 a Sochi, in Russia.

Era giugno. Figura degli uomini in carica campionessa olimpica di pattinaggio stava prendendo un 10 giorni di vacanza a Parigi, presso il Four Seasons George V, un albergo dove una "stanza moderata" va per circa 1.000 dollari a notte. Era in visita gallerie d'arte, la Ralph "L'arte del Salone dell'Automobile," Lauren lo spettacolo Grand Palais di Anish Kapoor, l'artista che ha progettato il Millennium Park di "Cloud Gate".

E allora si trovava nella sua stanza d'albergo fino alle prime ore di ascolto per capire la musica e guardare video pattinaggio pattinaggio artistico su YouTube.

"Ho scoperto che mi mancava l'aspetto competitivo di così tanto", Lysacek mi ha detto. "Ho iniziato a realizzare sul (Stars on Ice) giro, quando i momenti più felici della mia giornata sono stati quando ho avuto il tempo privata di formazione da me e ho potuto fare una certa pratica.

"E 'stato davvero dicendo per me, che sono sempre stato un atleta che predilige la formazione e la competizione per lo svolgimento".

Al suo ritorno dall'Europa, il pattinatore di Naperville ha detto il suo allenatore di lunga data, Frank Carroll, che voleva riprendere gli allenamenti. L'obiettivo, come lui prima mi disse Venerdì e poi ripetuta durante la cena, dove ha ricevuto il Comitato Olimpico US 2010 del premio sportivo dell'anno, è stato per competere ai Giochi Invernali di Sochi - che sarebbe terza apparizione olimpica Lysacek è.

"Avevo la realizzazione mi piace la vita di un atleta, mi piace la consistenza della formazione, ho ancora voglia di sentire che l'orgoglio che è stato un vero e proprio, l'obiettivo praticabile alla fine di ogni giorno", ha detto Lysacek, che non ha gareggiato dal Olimpiadi del 2010 di Vancouver.

"L'obiettivo finale è Sochi. Non sono stupido pensare che sia lontana anni luce. E sarà qui prima di noi la conosciamo. Nel pattinaggio, perché è uno degli sport più alto profilo, la formazione inizia circa un anno prima, e che una specie di quando spero di essere al livello massimo delle prestazioni.''

Prima gara Lysacek potrebbe essere Skate America del 21-23 ottobre, anche se non è pronta ad impegnarsi a questo.

"Io non sono un punto in cui penso di essere pronto a posarlo sulla linea appena ancora," ha detto. "In una certa misura, ogni gara ora andrà tutto dentro non sono necessariamente un uomo di gioco che prende le possibilità pazzo. Vorrei sapere che sono davvero in forma prima che io passo là fuori ".

Lysacek detto che la sua decisione probabilmente sarebbe venuto dopo che svolge i suoi programmi nuovi - con la musica non sarà ancora rivelare - prima un gruppo di monitor giudice. Sta lavorando su tre diverse permutazioni dei programmi di breve e intende fare un salto quadruplo nel programma libero. Lysacek vuole vedere l'effetto delle variazioni di punteggio che limitano alcuni elementi di spin e di ridurre il valore del triplo axel, il salto più difficile che ha fatto a vincere la 2010Olympics.

Pensa competenze acquisite ballo il secondo posto in Ballando con le stelle lo scorso anno gli darà una diversa qualità di arte ghiaccio.

"Voglio portare una versione più sviluppata di me stesso di nuovo sul ghiaccio", ha detto Lysacek. "Mi piacerebbe dimostrare che non sono solo di nuovo a dove ero a Vancouver, ma ho migliorato da allora."

Egli può pattinare ai Campionati degli Stati Uniti nel gennaio del 2012, anche se non pattinare sul Grand Prix Circuit il prossimo autunno.

"Mi piacerebbe fare i cittadini", ha detto. "Ho passato gli ultimi quattro mesi di formazione, quindi mi auguro che non è per niente."

Lysacek, 26 anni, che ora ha una casa a Las Vegas e una residenza a Los Angeles, si è allenato soprattutto alla sua vecchia pista di pattinaggio, la Toyota centro sportivo nei pressi di Los Angeles. Carroll sta trasferendo la sua base principale di formazione per una pista nuova 130 miglia ad ovest di Cathedral City. Lui e l'allenatore sono stati per capire logistica nuovo dopo il ritorno di Carroll dall'evento Trophy questo fine settimana Nebelhorn in Germania.

Per Lysacek, un momento critico psicologico nel decidere di tornare è stata la realizzazione che poteva far fronte a perdere.

"Ero un po 'paura di perdere negli ultimi due anni, soprattutto dopo aver vinto il (2009) titolo mondiale", ha detto Lysacek. "Ora ho fatto un passo di distanza, prospettiva ottenuto, e realizzato è solo sport. Ci saranno giorni buoni e giorni cattivi. Lo rende molto più facile se venire a patti con la possibilità prima di entrare ".

68 replies since 27/7/2009, 17:04   1403 views