Loena HENDRICKX (BEL)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Finalmente rivediamo delle belle uscite di filo premiate come meritano.

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Su IG ha appena messo alcune storie per testimoniare di essere riuscita a riatterrare il 3Lo dopo parecchio tempo.
    Non che sia mai stato il suo salto di punta (come tutti gli edge, d'altra parte), ora bisogna vedere se varrà il rischio, considerando che senza è già sopra i 140.

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Magari le daranno qualcosa di più sulle componenti per aver presentato tutti i salti. Potrebbe tentare una 3-3 nella seconda parte.

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Rostelecom Cup 2021
    hendrick-loena1 hendrick-loena1-rostelecom hendrick-loena2 hendrick-loena3 hendrick-loena4 hendrick-loena5 hendrick-loena6

GP Italy 2021
    hendrick-loena1 hendrick-loena3 hendrick-loena4 hendrick-loena5 hendrick-loena2

CAMPIONATI MONDIALI 2021
    5° CLASSIFICATA

Edited by Andrea Rika - 9/2/2023, 15:25

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    ECh Tallinn 2022

hendrick3 hendrickx1

hendrickx-Ech1 hendrickx-Ech2 hendrickx-Ech3 hendrickx-Ech4 hendrickx-Ech5 hendrickx-Ech6 hendrickx-Ech7 hendrickx-Ech8 hendrickx-Ech9

Edited by Elettra_dancer - 7/2/2022, 00:01

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Per alcuni versi penso che possa essere avvantaggiata dal fatto che sia una delle pochissime alternative europee convincenti rispetto alle pattinatrici russe e quindi i giudici la premino con degli ottimi punteggi quando non sbaglia per cercare anche un minimo di creare la gara e un minimo di curiosità almeno sui podi o posti comunque da prime 5 posizioni, perchè ci sono anche alcune pattinatrici giapponesi o coreane che portano lo stesso suo contenuto tecnico o più alto, ma a livello internazionale non vengono poi così pagate come punteggi, dall'altra penso che una pattinatrice del genere fino a qualche anno fa poteva tranquillamente giocarsela per i podi europei e mondiali.

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    C’è molta qualità, purtroppo il layout non sarà mai sufficiente al momento a meno di gravi errori delle competitors.
    Se riuscisse a imparare qualche nuovo elemento potrebbe davvero giocarsi qualche podio importante, come d’altronde già sta facendo in qualche occasione.
    Non è come il discorso di Osmond lo scorso quadriennio, ora c’è bisogno di qualche upgrade.

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Giochi olimpici invernali 2022
    Loena si classifica ottava

Edited by Andrea Rika - 9/2/2023, 15:34

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Intervista dopo lo short... 2a posizione parziale incredibile!

Programma libero

Loena HENDRICKX è medaglia d'ARGENTO

La sua intervista dopo il free del mondiale... emozionatissima

Edited by Andrea Rika - 9/2/2023, 15:40

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Il sorriso di Loena con la medaglia d'argento mondiale buca lo schermo :)
    Chi di voi s'è tolto una soddisfazione nel vedere un'europea tornare sul podio? Io sì :wub:

CITAZIONE
    ”I am of course happy that I made Belgium proud. My brother and Adam told me right before the skate that I could do it and I should enjoy it. The medal will get a very beautiful place!”!

11.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    La seconda, medaglia Europea, cara Loena.
    Se convalidassero la squalifica di Valieva lo scorso anno, per doping.

Quindi diciamo che anche se quest'anno il podio non te lo meritavi, ti è stato consegnato quello che ti è stato tolto in passato.
    Beh... ovviamente contano anche gli errori delle altre atlete, che non erano al top, oggi.

Comunque lieta di vedere quel sorriso sul podio. Basta lacrime, andare avanti.
    Ed essere felici di quel che è arrivato.

13.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Vice-Campionessa Europea 2023

SP

FS

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Loena e Jorik sono stati intervistati dalla rivista belga Nieuwsblad. E' un periodo difficile per lei…
    Traduzione in inglese di FS Gossips:

“I did not win silver but lost gold.” Loena Hendrickx about European Championships, breakup, having “twisties” and negative reactions from Russia

Loena Hendrickx and her coach and brother Jorik Hendrickx about preparation and performance at the European Championships 2023. About a breakup, struggles in training and negative reactions from Russia.

“I did not win silver but lost gold.” Loena Hendrickx (23) came to this firm conclusion after finishing second at the European Figure Skating Championships. She didn’t think she’d make it to the top just a few days before: a painful breakup and struggles in training had put her in a negative vicious circle. ”My body was doing really crazy things.”

At the most important moment of the season, Loena has delivered her worst performance.” Coach and brother Jorik was honest about it. With a score of 193.48 points at the European Championships, Loena Hendrickx remained almost thirty points below her personal best. She had not scored this low since the 2019 Worlds four years ago. A fall during her short program and two slips during her free program killed her chances in Finland. Three big mistakes hadn’t happened to Hendrickx in years. “If Loena had landed one more jump, she would have won gold. But even then, we would not have been satisfied because we had come to this European Championships for two clear performances. It was very upsetting. Oh, it’s still silver. It could have been worse.”

Jorik is referring to the disastrous preparation his sister had had in the weeks before the European Championships. Loena’s inability to approach her most important competitions flawlessly had been hinted at in advance, but it wasn’t until the day after that details became public. “I just had a breakup. After about five months, I realized that we weren’t the perfect match after all. Then I decided to put an end to it. That has not been easy; I am also a person with feelings,” she said in front of the camera.

On top of those private problems, training in January also didn’t go well. Hendrickx suffered from twisties, the same problem that American top gymnast Simone Biles had to deal with during the past Olympic Games. Exercises that have become deeply ingrained in muscle memory as a result of intensive training abruptly stop working. Doubts interfere with its execution, and the athlete can no longer orient themselves automatically. “I was in a difficult period, and that made me very insecure. So I ended up in a vicious circle. My body was doing really crazy things. That got dangerous. I thought that with such workouts, I wouldn’t even make the top ten. I only got out of there three days before I left for Finland. Otherwise, there might not even have been a European Championships. Whether my fall on Saturday was also caused by a twistie? That could very well be. Usually, I don’t do a jump like that.”

Since the unapproachable Russians were absent, Hendrickx missed a unique opportunity to become European champion. At the World Championships in Japan at the end of March, where she will defend her vice world champion title, Russia is also absent, but she will have to deal with tough competition from Japan, the US, and South Korea. “Girls who score just as high as Loena on average,” Jorik says. “That will fuel her fighter mentality. I also assume that the Russians will be allowed to participate again next season. The exclusion of Russia has caused a lot of hatred in the figure skating world. Just look at the pro-Russian reactions Loena gets to photos on social media. Is that appropriate? Fortunately, it’s easier for her not to pay attention.”

Thanks to the fans. After her disappointing performance, Hendrickx was overloaded with messages, and on Sunday in Finland, there was the longest queue for selfies and autographs with Loena. “I am so thankful for all those lovely people. I have read the messages in tears. I can pull myself up from the love of the sport.”

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Hendrickx suffered from twisties, the same problem that American top gymnast Simone Biles had to deal with during the past Olympic Games [...] the athlete can no longer orient themselves automatically. [...] My body was doing really crazy things. That got dangerous.

Oh diamine, lo stesso problema della Biles... non pensavo che fosse stata afflitta da qualcosa di così grave e spero che per lei sia solo una fase transitoria :(

Riguardo all'odio dei Russi per Loena, posso solo dire che sono dei gran rosikoni.
    Hanno il rosik attivo sin da quando sono stati esclusi dai campionati, ma se all'inizio gli atleti un po' mi facevano pena, adesso l'atteggiamento odioso dei loro fan, mi sta facendo passare la voglia di simpatizzare per loro.
    La sportività è zero, l'educazione pure.

35 replies since 25/1/2017, 17:18   3613 views