Nicole SCHOTT (GER)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Intervista dopo il suo free dei mondiali, che le ha portato il decimo posto.

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Nicole Schott - 7° posto ai Mondiali 2023
    dopo uno short e un libero perfetti in base a quanto programmato.

CITAZIONE
    “I have a lot of emotions right now. I am so happy.
    The audience was amazingly supportive.
    I think the key to my success was a mix of being calm and confident.

I will have to do some studying and some things with the army but after that I am looking forward to a long vacation with my boyfriend and with our bus to Skandinavia.”

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Ice&RG fan

Status
    Nicole Schott announced her retirement

CITAZIONE
    “It’s time to say goodbye! After 24 years in competitive sports, countless successes and setbacks, the moment has come for me to retire from active competition. It has been an incredible journey, and I bid farewell with a mix of joy and sadness, culminating in the best season I have ever had.

Undoubtedly, the highlights of my career were the Olympic Games in 2018 and 2022. Only through endurance, ambition, and love for my sport was I able to fulfill this dream twice.

A special thanks to my coaching and medical team, who consistently supported and accompanied me. Without them, none of this would have been possible. I also extend my gratitude to the German Skating Union, my sponsors – the sports support group of the Bundeswehr and the German Sports Aid – for their assistance and trust in me.

Above all, I want to express my heartfelt thanks to my family and friends who have been with me through thick and thin, serving as my pillars of support and providing the strength to overcome the challenges of my career.

Thanks also to all the fans for your unwavering support and the many beautiful moments we shared. I am grateful for the memories that my athletic career has given me!

Yours truly,
    Nicole ❤️”

17 replies since 30/1/2015, 13:30   1286 views