Kaat VAN DAELE (BEL)

« Older   Newer »

1. Sylvice
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Tempi difficili per Kaat. Non arriverà alcun supporto per lei dalla Federazione per i mondiali di Saitama.

Questo il suo appello rivolto ai fan e chiunque voglia e possa aiutarla e sostenerla finanziariamente per partecipare ai mondiali:
    CITAZIONE
    I am Kaat van Daele, the Belgian Champion in figure skating.

I have skated in three European Championships and I will represent Belgium at the World Championships Japan at the end of March. Participating in the Olympics is the ultimate dream for every skater, including myself; it's a unique experience. For me it wasn't meant to be. I didn't manage to qualify a spot for Belgium in the ladies, but with the little means I had so far, I did make it into the top 20 of Europe the past 2 years.

I don't get any support from the Belgian figure skating federation, so I started a crowdfunding project!

I would like to ask you to share this link as much as possible so I would be able to reach a lot of people to help me with my project! Maybe you also would like to help me with a little push in the right direction, so please click on the link below!

Thank you so much in advance for all of your support!

Kind regards, Kaat Van Daele

Il link per la donazione: www.worldofcrowdfunding.com/help-be...d-championships

7 replies since 29/3/2013, 22:30   130 views