Rika HONGO (JPN)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Anonymous
    Rika Hongo si ritira dalle competizioni.

Lo ha scritto in giapponese ma tradotto in inglese con Google se ne capisce il senso:
    CITAZIONE
    This is a report to those who are always supporting me 🙇🏻‍♀️

This is a private matter, but I would like to report that I have decided to retire from active duty.

Thank you very much for your warm support. Thanks to the people who like my skating and want to see it, I was able to do my best even if it was hard. It really helped me.

I've only been skating for a long time
    It was great to be able to come back after leaving skating once, and to achieve my own goals and regain the feeling that I like skating.
    At the same time, it was a season when I couldn't do it just because it was fun, and I wanted to get results because I did it.

After finishing all Japan, thinking a lot, when I was wondering whether to do it for another year, such as my current ability, results, and the situation where I can not go to Canada in Corona, I think realistically and decide to retire and proceed to the next path I decided to do my best.

I am very grateful to everyone who supported me a lot in good times and bad times, and to those who gave me guidance.
    Thanks to everyone, I think I was able to retire in this way. When I left, I thought I would quit, but I'm glad I didn't quit.

After the link in Sendai closed when I was in the third grade of elementary school, I left my parents and moved to Nagoya with my teacher.
    I've spent my days skating.
    There may have been more painful, painful, and sad things than happy things.
    But I was able to experience a lot of things that I wouldn't have been able to experience without skating any more. And I was able to meet many wonderful people.
    Above all, I don't have any special talents, and I think it's because of everyone's power that I was on the podium at international competitions, all-Japan championships, and Grand Prix series, and that I was able to participate in world championships. ..

While I was writing this sentence, I realized once again that I was able to skate thanks to so many people.

I hope I can continue to skate and get involved in skating.
    Even if I move on to the next path, I would like to do my best with a smile like myself, so I would be grateful if you could watch over me.
    I wrote it for a long time, but thank you for reading to the end.

Sincerely.
    Thank you very much.

Hongo Rika

The last all-Japan photo and
    It's a photo of nostalgic memories 📸❤️‍🔥

105 replies since 29/8/2012, 09:30   3900 views