1. Wolfie
        +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Ci eravamo persi questo messaggio di Justus :(
    18/4/2015

CITAZIONE
    This was my last season as a professional figure skater i have done all i could hope for and dreamed off. I am finished! It feels good to end the career on my own terms not because of injury or anyone else but simple because i am satisfied. And i really feel that i am satisfied with my skating i got to do 5 Europeans and 4 worlds and i got to skate in the globe in Sweden i meet a lot of amazing people and my childhood idols. I practiced and competed with the best, i meet many wonderful fans who supported and cheered for me during the years. I can say i did my best and have no regrets and many happy memories =)

I realize this sounds like i am dying and that's far from the truth i will always be involved in this sport and i will always strive to improve my self. No i shift my focus from improving my skating to becoming the best coach both on and off the ice that i can be.

I will finish my studying as an Stac elite coach in may and and work a lot more on the physical training side with some plans that i will soon publish more about but its a plan i have been dreaming a lot about =)

I will also work almost full time on the ice next season and continue with one of the most rewarding jobs i have ever known, teaching kids to skate.

Life is great and i look forward to new challanges!!

Fonte

7 replies since 7/4/2012, 18:30   130 views