Choreographer: Tom Dickson, Kenji Miyamoto
    Former Coach: Hiroshi Nagakubo, Yoriko Naruse, Naoki Shigematsu
    Practice low season: 25 h / week at Toyota City
    Practice high season: 32 h / week at Toyota City

Music Short Program / Short Dance as of season 2011/2012
    Red Violin performed by Ikuko Kawai
    Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2011/2012
    Four Seasons Tango
    Personal Best Total Score 217.16 10.02.2012 Four Continents Championships 2012
    Personal Best Score Short Program 83.44 09.02.2012 Four Continents Championships 2012
    Personal Best Score Free Skating 133.72 10.02.2012 Four Continents Championships 2012

Edited by Jantar - 9/3/2022, 13:10

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Mura gains consistency

takahito_mura
    Takahito Mura has been a part of the strong Japanese men’s figure skating team since 2006 when he debuted at the ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships in Slovenia.
    Since then, Mura has competed at many international events, but it wasn’t until the 2012 ISU Four Continents Championships 2012 in Colorado Springs in February that the now 21-year-old really turned heads.
    While his jumps are huge, they are not always consistent. In Colorado Springs, however, Mura put out a career-best short program with a quad-triple toe and triple Axel to place second. He was overwhelmed by the fact that he even beat his accomplished teammate Daisuke Takahashi.
    “I was very surprised to be in second and to be ahead of Daisuke,” he said.
    However, inconsistency struck once again in the free skating and Mura dropped to fifth. Nevertheless, he competed in an ISU Championship for the first time since finishing 15th at the World Championships in 2009, and it was his best result since coming fifth at the 2006 Junior Worlds.
    “Because of my unbelievable placement after the short program, I felt a lot of pressure,” explained Mura. “I never felt this much pressure ever, so I did not know how to handle it. I learned from this experience and I need to gather my confidence do both the short program and the free skate cleanly.”
    Mura hails from a skating family. Both parents were competitive figure skaters and his father, Takashi , was a silver medalist at the 1976 ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships. He went on to compete at the World Championships in boths singles and pairs in the 80s.
    However, in spite of his family history, Takahito Mura didn’t originally want to become a figure skater.
    “I wanted to be a car racer,” he revealed, “but because of my father I eventually went into skating. My first memory of skating is that we had a show at our ice rink and I skated with the performers.”
    Takashi Mura is a coach and teaches his son himself.
    “At practices, he is not my father but only my coach,” Mura pointed out.
    “Sometimes it is difficult to separate practice from private life at home,” Mura admitted. “When I was younger, it was hard for me that my father was my coach, but now it is okay.”
    But the 21-year-old doesn’t want to follow in his father’s footsteps in the future.
    “I don’t want to become a coach,” he stated. “I would like to be a show skater later on.”
    Mura started his season with a win at Finlandia Trophy in October.
    “I was very happy about winning Finlandia Trophy, but then I was sad that I didn’t get a Grand Prix event,” he shared. “At Nationals, my short was really bad and I thought that my season is over. Then the free skating went very well.”
    He pulled up to fifth place in the free at nationals, and thus earned his spot on the Four Continents team.
    Now the skater is making plans for next season.
    “I came to Colorado Springs last summer to work with Tom Dickson and I want to come back this year,” Mura revealed. “Maybe I’ll have two new programs for the next season, but I am not sure yet.”
    Off the ice, Mura is studying sports science and trains in Toyota City. In his spare time, he enjoys playing darts, billiards, golf, and driving. He has his own car, not a race car, but a normal Japanese car.
    Mura describes his character as “very stubborn”.
    “I think this is a strong point for me, but sometimes I am not flexible enough,” he analyzed.
    When talking about stubbornness, a little episode from Finlandia Trophy 2008 comes to mind when he won his first senior international. The then 17-year-old surprised everyone by saying that he didn’t intend to compete at the junior level anymore (although he still would have been age eligible).
    “I want to push myself harder by competing only in seniors,” he stated at the time.
    It worked out as he took the bronze at the 2009 Nationals and qualified for his Worlds that year.
    Mura’s idol in the sport is 2002 Olympic Champion Alexei Yagudin of Russia.
    “Mainly I look up to Yagudin because of the jumps, but also he impressed people with his skating and his programs,” said Mura. “In figure skating, my favorite part is jumping and I like to practice jumps. I want to impress people with my jumps.”
    “Recently I like everything about skating,” he added. “Before, I didn’t like working on my skating skills so much.”
    Mura has definitely improved his overall skating and has gained more consistency in his jumps. However, he knows it will be tough to break through in Japan with strong rivals such as Takahashi, Takahiko Kozuka, and raising star Yuzuru Hanyu. Perhaps Nobunari Oda also will come back as well.
    “My ultimate goal is to go to the Olympic Games and to be on the podium,” Mura said firmly, “but I also want to impress people with my skating, like Yagudin did.”
    He certainly did impress people with his short program at Four Continents and offered a glimpse of his big potential.
    “Right now, this short program is the highlight of my career so far,” the skater said, adding that it gives him confidence for the future.

Traduzione:
    Takahito Mura è stata una parte della squadra di figura degli uomini forti giapponese di pattinaggio dal 2006, quando ha debuttato ai Mondiali ISU Junior Figure Skating Championships in Slovenia.
    Da allora, Mura ha partecipato a molti eventi internazionali, ma non è stato fino al 2012 ISU Four Continents Championships 2012 a Colorado Springs nel mese di febbraio che l'ormai teste veramente compiuto 21 anni.
    Mentre i suoi salti sono enormi, non sono sempre coerenti. In Colorado Springs, tuttavia, Mura messo fuori un programma di carriera-miglior cortometraggio con un quad-triplo toe e Axel triple al secondo posto. E 'stato travolto dal fatto che ha anche battuto il suo compagno di squadra compiuto Daisuke Takahashi.
    "Sono stato molto sorpreso di essere in seconda e di essere davanti a Daisuke," ha detto.
    Tuttavia, l'incoerenza ha colpito ancora una volta nel pattinaggio libero e Mura è sceso al quinto posto. Tuttavia, ha gareggiato in un campionato ISU per la prima volta dal 15 finendo ai Campionati del Mondo nel 2009, ed era il suo miglior risultato dal arrivando quinto ai Mondiali 2006 Junior.
    "A causa della mia posizione incredibile dopo il programma corto, ho sentito un sacco di pressione", ha spiegato Mura. "Non ho mai sentito questa pressione sempre molto, quindi non sapevo come gestire la cosa. Ho imparato da questa esperienza e ho bisogno di raccogliere la mia fiducia che fare sia il programma corto e il pattino libero pulito ".
    Mura proviene da una famiglia di pattinaggio. Entrambi i genitori erano pattinatori competitivi e suo padre, Takashi, era una medaglia d'argento al 1976 ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships. Ha continuato a gareggiare ai Campionati del Mondo in boths single e coppie negli anni '80.
    Tuttavia, nonostante la sua storia familiare, Takahito Mura, inizialmente, non vuole diventare un pattinatore.
    "Volevo essere un Car Racer", ha rivelato, "ma a causa di mio padre che finalmente è andato in skating. Il mio primo ricordo di pattinaggio è che abbiamo avuto una mostra presso la nostra pista di pattinaggio e ho pattinato con gli artisti. "
    Takashi Mura è un allenatore e insegna il suo stesso figlio.
    "In pratica, non è mio padre, ma solo il mio allenatore", ha sottolineato Mura.
    "A volte è difficile separare la pratica dalla vita privata a casa", ha ammesso Mura. "Quando ero più giovane, è stato difficile per me che mio padre era il mio allenatore, ma ora va bene."
    Ma il 21-year-old non vuole seguire le orme del padre in futuro.
    "Io non voglio diventare un allenatore", ha affermato. "Mi piacerebbe essere uno skater spettacolo più tardi."
    Mura ha iniziato la sua stagione con una vittoria al Finlandia Trophy nel mese di ottobre.
    "Ero molto felice di vincere Finlandia Trophy, ma allora ero triste che non ho avuto un evento di Grand Prix," ha condiviso. "Ai cittadini, il mio breve era davvero male e ho pensato che la mia stagione è finita. Poi il pattinaggio libero è andata molto bene. "
    Ha tirato fino al quinto posto nel libero ai cittadini, e quindi ha guadagnato il suo posto in squadra quattro continenti.
    Ora il pattinatore sta facendo i piani per la prossima stagione.
    "Sono venuto a Colorado Springs la scorsa estate a lavorare con Tom Dickson e voglio tornare quest'anno", ha rivelato Mura. "Forse avrò due nuovi programmi per la prossima stagione, ma non sono ancora sicuro."
    Fuori dal ghiaccio, Mura sta studiando scienza dello sport ed i treni in Toyota City. Nel suo tempo libero, si diverte giocando freccette, biliardo, golf, e la guida. Ha la propria auto, non una macchina da corsa, ma una normale automobile giapponese.
    Mura descrive il suo personaggio come "molto testardo".
    "Penso che questo sia un punto di forza per me, ma a volte non sono abbastanza flessibili", ha analizzato.
    Quando si parla di testardaggine, un episodio poco da Finlandia Trophy 2008 viene in mente quando ha vinto la sua prima internazionale di alto livello. L'allora 17 anni, ha sorpreso tutti dicendo che non aveva intenzione di competere a livello junior più (anche se ancora avrebbe potuto beneficiare di età).
    "Voglio spingermi più difficile da competere solo in anziani", ha dichiarato al momento.
    Ha funzionato come ha preso il bronzo ai Nazionali 2009 e qualificato per i suoi mondi dello stesso anno.
    Idolo Mura in questo sport è il 2002 Campione olimpico Alexei Yagudin della Russia.
    "Principalmente guardo fino a Yagudin a causa dei salti, ma anche lui colpito le persone con il suo pattinaggio e dei suoi programmi", ha detto Mura. "Nel pattinaggio di figura, la mia parte preferita è il salto e mi piace esercitarsi nei salti. Voglio impressionare la gente con i miei salti ".
    "Recentemente mi piace tutto di pattinaggio", ha aggiunto. "Prima non mi piaceva lavorare sulle mie capacità di pattinaggio così tanto."
    Mura ha sicuramente migliorato il suo pattinaggio globale e ha acquisito una maggiore coerenza nei suoi salti. Tuttavia, sa che sarà dura per sfondare in Giappone con i rivali forti come Takahashi, Takahiko Kozuka, e alzando stella Yuzuru Hanyu. Forse anche Nobunari Oda tornerà pure.
    "Il mio obiettivo finale è quello di andare ai Giochi Olimpici e di essere sul podio", ha detto con fermezza Mura, "ma voglio anche impressionare la gente con il mio pattinaggio, come Yagudin fatto".
    Ha sicuramente fatto impressionare la gente con il suo programma corto a Four Continents e ha offerto un assaggio del suo grande potenziale.
    "In questo momento, questo breve programma è il punto culminante della mia carriera finora", il pattinatore ha detto, aggiungendo che gli dà fiducia per il futuro.

3. Sylvia~
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Dreams on Ice 2012

Video

4. Sylvia~
        +1   -1

User deleted

DREAMS ON ICE 2012

e69221200655872 31efec200655883

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Guardate questo video... verso 10"
    tenta 4 toeloop + 4 toeloop ... cioè O_O
    (ok è sottoruotato, ma già fare 4 toe + 3 toe è straordinario...)

Video

6.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Campionati Nazionali Giapponesi 2012-2013, medaglia di bronzo

SP
    jpg 29d2d0228688186 40db16228688203 jpg 3d9c92228688220 8c0bc7228688233

FS
    099b2e228688244 4d3f68228688256 f3e06d228688265 919a7e228688271

7. Sylvia~
        +1   -1

User deleted

2012–2013 Japanese National Championships

741d95232833498 f78801232832244

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    ISU 2013 World Figure Skating Championships

8ae2b1245905518 jpg 9cd2fb245905566 69a0ae245905579 b2ac6f245905590 bf3e76245905599 bd9ca3245905610 3886ec245905628 c1a55c245905669 d205e1245905641 6763e3245905655

9.     +1   +1   -1

Group

Status
    tumblr_mh7grgOJRj1qhubc2o1_500

CITAZIONE
    “What’s going to happen 10 years from now? I have no idea…… There is so much I want to do, I really don’t know. There are a lot of things I want to do after I’m done skating, things that are unrelated to skating. Of course, there’s a possibility I could be a skating coach, but I don’t think teaching is one of my strong points.

A lot of generation grew up as Shin-Matsudo Daiei (T/N: a department store rink where they hosted competitions for young skaters) skaters. Along the way, that rink shut down. We experienced so much there. There are a lot of difficult challenges that comes with being a skater like not knowing anything else beyond skating. That’s why, I want to experience the world, and many of us probably do. Maybe I’ll try getting a normal job or a not-so-normal one. And when I’ve seen what’s out there, perhaps I’ll return to skating. If I change on my mind on doing something different, I’ll return to the rink. I don’t know how it’ll turn out in the end… but I’d like to see what else is out there at least once.”

What will skating be like in 10 years?

“Several years from now, skaters will only be doing quads. Heh, that’s probably impossible. We’re still just getting down the quad toe-loop. But eventually, everyone will be effortlessly landing all sorts of quads. Right now, we’re landing all the triples and a quad… but 10 years from now, we’ll see.

10.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    WTT 2013

Takahito_Mura_ISU_World_Team_Trophy_Day_1_h26t_Ti Takahito_Mura_ISU_World_Team_Trophy_Day_1_k59y_V8 Takahito_Mura_ISU_World_Team_Trophy_Day_1_pkw_Om_T Takahito_Mura_ISU_World_Team_Trophy_Day_1_V536_Kn Takahito_Mura_ISU_World_Team_Trophy_Day_2_f_Cx_XDM Takahito_Mura_ISU_World_Team_Trophy_Day_2_Py_Dtff Takahito_Mura_ISU_World_Team_Trophy_Day_2_WDyz_Ol Takahito_Mura_ISU_World_Team_Trophy_2013_Day_kj_E Takahito_Mura_ISU_World_Team_Trophy_2013_Day_oh9

11.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    aoi 2013

Video

Edited by Andrea Rika - 9/6/2013, 22:38

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Certo che per essere estate sta messo bene a salti!

13. Sylvia~
        +1   -1

User deleted

THE ICE 2013, "Jumpin' Jack"

Video

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Ma la musica della ex mi ricorda i Blues Bothers... e The Mask... a voi no? Ci ho preso su una delle due? XD

Ma questo sarà il suo SP?

15.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Dreams on Ice

98 replies since 11/3/2012, 11:50   2079 views