Viktor PFEIFER (AUT)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Scusami Viktor... ho usato le foto dello scorso anno.
    Ma non ne hai di nuove con sfondo bianco!
    E poi sei sempre vestito di nero, dai... T_T

Sochi_Olympics_Viktor_Pfeifer

2.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Alla faccia dell'hydroblading O_O

484858_10151821715761534_837430701_n

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Facce da Olimpiade XD

pfeifer

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    WC 2014 SP

Viktor_Pfeifer_ISU_World_Figure_Skating_Champion Viktor_Pfeifer_ISU_World_Figure_Skating_Champion

5. Sylvice
        +1   -1

User deleted

Anche Viktor termina la sua carriera agonistica; sarà allenatore.
    Suo messaggio da Facebook
    CITAZIONE
    My journey as a competitive athlete has been an exciting and rewarding experience that helped me grow as a person. I have always tried to learn from all the opportunities and challenges that I had to face. I am now able to use those experiences and move forward to a new chapter in my life. I have a passion for teaching and I will stay closely connected to the sport as a coach. I will also continue my education and pursue an MBA.

I have always been extremely grateful for the support from around the world. ‘Thank you’ to Elena Romanova, the coach who started working with me from the beginning of my career until my first Olympics. ‘Thank you’ to Christina Uhl, Uschi Keszler, Priscilla Hill, and Irina Romanova. ‘Thank you’ to my mentor, Trixi Schuba. ‘Thank you’ to EVD (Eislaufverein Dormbirn), VEV(Vorarlberger Eislaufverband), Land Vorarlberg Sportservice, Österreichischer Eiskunstlaufverband Skate Austria, Sportministerium Team ROT-WEISS-ROT, Österreichische Sporthilfe, Sport Union STAR RIBBON Team and SCW (Skating Club of Wilmington).

There are so many people who deserve to be mentioned as well and they all know who they are. Special thanks to my parents who have always been my mentors and my supporters and friends who always believed in me.
    THANK YOU!

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Mi macherà! =(
    A me piaceva la sua pattinata, fra i pattinatori di fascia media era uno per cui facevo sicuramente il tifo, sperando che crescesse, aveva quel misto di modestia e passione perfetta per farsi amare, oltre a delle belle linee, e degli elementi originali, come la sua trottola personalizzata impossibile agli altri.

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Mi era simpatico :( avevo profonda ammirazione per i suoi elementi impossibili

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Viktor ha ottenuto la cittadinanza americana.

Lo riporta su facebook:
    CITAZIONE
    After 8 exciting years in this country I am proud do say that I am now an American citizen. That being said I am extremely happy and proud that I am still Austrian as well.. And I feel honored that Austria allowed me to have dual citizenship. Thank you everyone for the support!!

22 replies since 11/3/2012, 11:05   671 views