15 4 Alexander Johnson, Broadmoor SC 57.73
    16 6 William Brewster, Detroit SC 55.70
    17 1 Richard Dornbush, All Year FSC 51.59
    18 5 Alexander Aiken, Atlanta FSC 49.05
    19 10 Daniel Raad, FL Everblades FSC 47.11
    20 9 Wesley Campbell, Colonial FSC 45.93

us_sr_sd
    Davis and White lead in ice dance at U.S. Nationals

As expected, defending champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White took the lead after the short dance at the 2012 U.S. Figure Skating Championships, coming one step closer to a fourth consecutive title.
    Their score of 76.89 points is the highest recorded this season, but it is of no concern to the World Champions.
    “Each competition is different, so it’s hard to compare scores from one event to another,” White explained. “What we focus on is what we can control—competing to the best of our abilities, and see how things turn out from there.”
    Skating to a rhumba/samba combination to Batacudas, Life is a Carnival, and On the Floor, Davis, 25, and White, 24, brought the Silicon Valley crowd to its feet, earning level fours on each element, save for the first rumba pattern.
    The duo say that they haven’t changed their approach to skating since winning the first world title for the United States in ice dance.
    “I think that the only thing that has changed is the way in which other people perceive us,” Davis shared.
    “What is exciting here is that ice dancing is now being considered the major event at the U.S. Championships, and we are happy to be a part of that,” Davis added. “We’ve been competing at these championships since 2000, and that’s never been the case. We’re going to keep pushing to help keep improving the visibility of our sport.”
    Teammates Maia Shibutani, 17, and Alex Shibutani, 20, finished in second place with a brand new short dance that they pulled together after the Grand Prix Final last month in Quebec City.
    “We wanted something with an upbeat Latin vibe,” Alex said. “We worked with (Dancing with the Stars’ pro) Corky Ballas to improve our interpretation—he put us kind of through a boot camp, and we think this program flows much better and is more fun for us to perform.
    The siblings earned level four on each of the program’s elements in their new program set to The Girl from Ipanema and Samba de Janeiro. With 72.69 points, the Worlds bronze medalists are in great position to repeat as runners up to Davis and White.
    Finishing in third place was the new team of Madison Hubbell, 20, and Zachary Donohue, 21, with 57.56 points. Their Latin medley short dance was smoking hot and sexy, but the duo still has some work to do in terms of leveling on their elements. Hubbell and Donohue finished with just one level four element—their straight-line lift.
    “This is our first nationals together, obviously,” Hubbell said. “It was a strong program for us, and we fought for everything. It may not have been perfect, but it was a nice start.”
    The Detroit-based team lead the way of a very tight group of six teams within six points of each other, setting up for an exciting finish to the free dance.
    In fourth place are Lynn Kriengkrairut, 23,and Logan Guilietti-Schmitt, 25, with 56.37 points, while the new team of Madison Chock, 19, and Evan Bates, 22, are in fifth with 55.49 points.

us_sr_men_sp
    Abbott leads men in San Jose

Jeremy Abbott, the two-time U.S. Champion, reestablished himself as the man to beat after a disappointing fourth place finish at last year’s championships in Greensboro, N.C.
    The 26-year-old danced his way to the top of the standings after the Championship Men’s short program at the 2012 U.S. Figure Skating Championships, taking a seven point lead into Sunday’s free skate.
    “I did the skate that I wanted to do,” Abbott said after the competition. “I feel much more prepared and mature than I did when I won my two [previous] national titles. I am focusing on making my programs the best that they can be so that I can secure my spot on the world team.”
    Abbott put everything into his swing dance program, and was rewarded with the highest component marks of the night. The Grand Prix Finalist opened with a snazzy triple flip-triple toe loop combination, and never looked back.
    “We spent a lot of time making sure that all of the details were set for the season long ago,” Abbott revealed. “Nothing was forgotten and every angle was covered.”
    The leader earned a whopping 90.23 points, the highest men’s short program score at the U.S. Championships.
    Finishing in second place was Abbott’s training mate, 22-year-old Adam Rippon with 82.94 points. Rippon skated second in the competition, and he was atop of the leader board for more than two hours.
    “I’m really happy,” Rippon said. “This was the culmination of a lot of hard work, and I am really proud of myself.”
    Rippon, who has a history of not performing well at the U.S. Championships, received some encouragement from senior lady Ashley Wagner, who has had similar luck.
    “Yesterday before Ashley skated, she told me that she noticed that we often do the same thing at nationals,” he said. “She told me that she was going to do me a favor and skate well. When I saw what she did last night, it made me realize that I could do the same thing. This is a huge step for me.”
    Rippon performed a smooth-as-butter program to Bond’s Korobushka, and nailed each one of his triple jumps with confidence. The highlight of the program was his ‘Rippon Lutz’, which he performs with both hands over his head.
    The surprise of the evening was 20-year-old Armin Mahbanoozadeh, who had a challenging fall season and looked to be headed for the bottom of the standings as this competition approached. Knowing that he needed some inspiration, Mahbanoozadeh headed to Colorado Springs, Colo., to train with jump expert Christy Krall.
    “I’m really excited to skate well,” Mahbanoozadeh said. “I had a rough patch in my training, and I’ve been training well recently. The move really has helped my skating, and I am not surprised to skate so well.”
    Like the top two, Mahbanoozadeh did not push the technical envelope—focusing instead on a clean program. The 2010 Skate America bronze medalist landed each of his triple jumps with confidence, and earned his personal best score along the way—80.66 points.
    Last year’s bronze medalist, 21-year-old Ross Miner, finished in fourth place, having trouble on the back half of his triple Lutz-triple toe loop combination. He is within striking distance of making the world team with 78.90 points.
    Keegan Messing, the 20-year-old from Anchorage, Alaska, finished in fifth place with his Robin Hood program. He earned 76.66 points, while 19-year-old Max Aaron, last year’s junior champion, is in sixth place with 76.01 points. Aaron was the only skater in the only 20-man field to land a quadruple jump in the competition.
    Richard Dornbush, the reigning silver medalist made errors on each of his jumping passes, and sits in a dismal 17th place.

2.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status

U.S. Figure Skating Championships 2011/2012
    SENIOR - FREE SKATING & RESULTS

28 Jannuary 2012

Categoria senior: risultati programma libero 28 Gennaio

LADIES

1 17 Ashley Wagner, SC of Wilmington 3 63.06 1 123.96 187.02
    2 18 Alissa Czisny, Detroit SC 2 63.14 2 116.86 180.00
    3 19 Agnes Zawadzki, Broadmoor SC 1 66.24 7 107.86 174.10
    4 16 Caroline Zhang, All Year FSC 4 60.18 3 113.01 173.19
    5 14 Christina Gao, Northern KY SC 6 54.83 5 111.53 166.36
    6 12 Rachael Flatt, Broadmoor SC 9 52.71 4 112.27 164.98
    7 15 Mirai Nagasu, Pasadena FSC 5 59.02 8 104.97 163.99
    8 3 Angela Wang, Salt Lake Figure Skating 16 48.98 6 109.68 158.66
    9 13 Vanessa Lam, All Year FSC 7 54.57 9 103.05 157.62
    10 6 Kiri Baga, FSC of Bloomington 14 50.15 10 99.23 149.38
    11 11 Nina Jiang, TX Gulf Coast FSC 8 53.66 12 92.76 146.42
    12 9 Leah Keiser, All Year FSC 10 52.44 11 93.11 145.55
    13 5 McKinzie Daniels, Broadmoor SC 15 49.96 14 90.46 140.42
    14 2 Joelle Forte, SC of NY 17 48.13 13 91.69 139.82
    15 10 Yasmin Siraj, SC Of Boston 11 51.96 15 86.87 138.83
    16 8 Haley Dunne, WA FSC 12 51.41 16 84.87 136.28
    17 7 Sophia Adams, All Year FSC 13 51.40 18 73.82 125.22
    18 1 Morgan Bell, Rocky Mountain FSC 18 38.55 17 73.93 112.48
    19 4 Aimee Buchanan, Colonial FSC 19 37.77 19 64.12 101.89

DANCE
    1 11 Meryl Davis, Arctic FSC
    Charlie White, Detroit SC 1 76.89 1 114.65 191.54
    2 14 Maia Shibutani, SC of NY
    Alex Shibutani, Arctic FSC 2 72.61 2 106.23 178.84
    3 13 Madison Hubbell, Detroit SC
    Zachary Donohue, Detroit SC 3 57.56 3 94.04 151.60
    4 12 Lynn Kriengkrairut, All Year FSC
    Logan Giulietti-Schmitt, Ann Arbor FSC 4 56.37 4 92.18 148.55
    5 10 Madison Chock, All Year FSC
    Evan Bates, Ann Arbor FSC 5 55.49 5 89.59 145.08
    6 6 Anastasia Cannuscio, University of DE FSC
    Colin McManus, SC Of Boston 6 53.82 7 83.55 137.37
    7 5 Anastasia Olson, Detroit SC
    Jordan Cowan, All Year FSC 7 53.44 6 83.64 137.08
    8 8 Emily Samuelson, Ann Arbor FSC
    Todd Gilles, All Year FSC 8 53.24 8 82.75 135.99
    9 7 Isabella Cannuscio, University of DE FSC
    Ian Lorello, University of DE FSC 10 50.03 9 80.32 130.35
    10 9 Charlotte Lichtman, Arctic FSC
    Dean Copely, All Year FSC 9 52.55 10 76.67 129.22
    11 1 Ginna Hoptman, IceWorks SC
    Pavel Filchenkov, IceWorks SC 11 46.27 12 68.61 114.88
    12 4 Brittany Schmucker, Tulsa FSC
    Adam Munday, Highland SC 12 43.18 11 70.36 113.54
    13 2 Meredith Zuber, University of DE FSC
    Kyle Herring, University of DE FSC 13 43.13 13 66.16 109.29
    14 3 Carina Glastris, DuPage FSC
    Kevin Allison, Skokie Valley SC 14 28.22 14 32.24 60.46

PAIRS

us_sr_fd
    Davis and White take fourth consecutive title at U.S. Nationals

Even if the results were generally predictable, the figure skating was electrifying this afternoon at the 2012 U.S. Figure Skating Championship free dance competition.
    Reigning World Champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White skated away with their fourth consecutive U.S. title, leaving the rest of the crowd in the dust with their Die Fliedermaus program.
    “We felt really great about our performance today,” Davis said following the competition. “We left it all out there on the ice and pushed beyond our comfort level this week. We’re building for the rest of the season, and we’re exactly where we want to be at this point.”
    Davis and White had the crowd behind them every step of the way, and the applause built as the program wore on. With the lone exception level three on their circular steps, Davis and White were nearly perfect. In fact, the duo received a perfect score of 10 for interpretation and timing.
    “The audience helps to make our performance better,” White admitted. “They help us to build momentum, and I think that they appreciate that.”
    The champions earned 191.54 points in the competition, more than six points higher than last season’s total.
    Finishing with the silver medals for the second straight year are Maia Shibutani and Alex Shibutani, who took the audience on a trip back to the Glenn Miller era.
    “This year we were really struggling to come up with an idea for a new free dance,” Alex said. “We originally brought In the Mood to the rink, and Marina (Zoueva) combined it with Moonlight Serenade and The Chattanooga Choo Choo. The first part is based on Sun Valley Serenade, and we wanted to make sure that we stayed true to that in our program.”
    The Worlds bronze medalists earned 178.84 points in the competition, and are surely heading to Nice, France, in March to attempt to defend their world standing.
    “This was a stronger skate for us, and we’re really happy with that,” Maia said. “We’re building from competition to competition, and really enjoyed the great crowd.”
    Competing in their first U.S. Championships as a team, Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue finished with the bronze medals. Though both skaters have competed here before, this is the highest finish for both.
    “We are more than ecstatic with our performances and our results here,” Hubbell said after the competition. “We’ve had a lot of ups and downs in our short time together, and to be sitting here with the top teams is amazing. We’re looking forward to the rest of the year.”
    The bronze medalists finished with 151.60 points in the competition, and are expected to be named to the World Championships team.
    Finishing with the pewter medals were Lynn Kriengkrairut and Logan Guilietti-Schmitt, who just missed out on the medals stand last season and finished in fifth place.
    “This what we look forward to all year long,” Guilietti-Schmitt said. “We were here last year, and unfortunately had a bit of a disappointment. This year went a lot better and we are really excited.”
    The new team of former World Team members—Madison Chock and Evan Bates, finished in fifth place, while last year’s junior bronze medalists Anastasia Cannuscio and Colin McManus finished in sixth.

us_sr_ladies_lp
    Wagner rebounds to gold at U.S. Nationals

Before the 2012 U.S. Figure Skating Championships, 20-year-old Ashley Wagner made some pretty bold statements about how things would shake out this year.
    Often described as the ‘almost girl’, Wagner said that she would cast away her short program demons and win her first U.S. title in San Jose. And she did just that in front of a very welcoming crowd of spectators.
    “I’m really glad that I was able to back up my statements,” Wagner said after the competition. “I would be a horrible person had I not been able to. I wasn’t being cocky—I was just saying what everybody else was thinking instead of putting on an act. I don’t think anybody comes to the national championships to not win the gold medal.”
    Skating to music from Black Swan, Wagner had to contain her smile as she took her starting position in order to set the off-center tone for the program. Though far from flawless, the program was still the most inspired and consistent of the evening. The gold medalist completed six triple jumps in all—her lone mistake being on a popped triple Salchow.
    “I think that tonight wasn’t my best night, but it was what I needed in order to reach my goal,” Wagner explained. “My training really served me well tonight except on the Salchow, of course. This medal is physical proof that everything that I gave up was worth it. A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.”
    Wagner scored a career-best 187.02 points in the competition, and is assured of a spot on the two woman World Championships team.
    “I was on the team that lost us a third spot (in 2008), and I want to be part of the team that gets it back,” Wagner said to applause. “We shouldn’t have to worry about getting in the top two here—American ladies are strong and can compete with the top skaters in the world. We should be worried about placing in the top three.”
    Defending champion Alissa Czisny struggled throughout her Valse Triste program, but was able to hang on to win the silver medal.
    “Tonight was not my best, but I am proud of myself because I fought for it,” said the 24-year-old. “I never gave up.”
    Czisny appeared nervous from the start of her program, and never really got her skating legs beneath her. She was credited with four clean triple jumps, but fell on a under-rotated Lutz.
    “It definitely wasn’t what I wanted to do,” she said of her performance, “but it got me where I wanted to be.”
    Where Czisny wanted to be was in contention for the other spot for the World Championships team that will compete in March in Nice, France. At press time it was still unknown who would be making the trip. Even so, Czisny scored 180.00 points in the competition.
    Falling—quite literally—from first after the short program to third place overall, Agnes Zawadzki had the kind of night that a skater wants to forget about. Her Rhapsody in Blue program simply wasn’t enough to keep her atop the standings.
    “I’m disappointed on the second half of the program,” said the 17-year-old. “It didn’t go as I planned it would go. I’ve been training it a lot better. It’s frustrating when you know you’ve trained better than that.”
    Zawadzki started out strong—opening with a nifty double Axel-triple toe loop combination, but later fell on two triple jumps and popped a third into a double. Her free skate was judged the seventh best of the night, but her lead from the short program kept her on the podium. She scored 174.10 points.
    Caroline Zhang, the 18-year-old ‘has been’ from Brea, Calif., rebounded from two consecutive nightmarish U.S. Championships to get back to podium. With one of the most well received programs of night, Zhang brought the crowd to its feet with her beautiful closing pearl spin that seemed to go on for hours.
    “It was definitely a good experience for me because I managed to get myself back on track mentally,” Zhang said with a smile. “It was the best performances I could have put out, but for me, this is a huge step for building toward the future. It’s encouraging for me to do better next year.”
    17-year-old Christina Gao continued her streak of finishing in fifth place at nationals for the third straight year. The Canadian-trained skater finished with 166.36 points.
    Rachael Flatt, last year’s silver medalist rebounded from a ninth place finish in the short program to finish in sixth.
    Olympian Mirai Nagasu continued her downward spiral in the standings and ended up in a disappointing seventh overall.

Edited by Andrea Rika - 30/1/2012, 00:41

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status

U.S. Figure Skating Championships 2011/2012
    SENIOR - FREE SKATING & RESULTS

29 Jannuary 2012

Categoria senior: risultati programma libero 29 Gennaio

COPPIE
    1 11 Caydee Denney, Broadmoor SC
    John Coughlin, KS City FSC 3 60.88 1 128.82 189.70
    2 13 Mary Beth Marley, DuPage FSC
    Rockne Brubaker, All Year FSC 1 65.80 2 120.27 186.07
    3 12 Amanda Evora, Southwest FL FSC
    Mark Ladwig, Red River Valley FSC 2 61.27 3 117.71 178.98
    4 8 Gretchen Donlan, SC Of Boston
    Andrew Speroff, SC Of Boston 5 57.77 4 113.84 171.61
    5 10 Marissa Castelli, SC Of Boston
    Simon Shnapir, SC Of Boston 4 60.56 7 108.25 168.81
    6 7 Ashley Cain, Stars FSC of TX
    Joshua Reagan, Stars FSC of TX 7 53.04 5 113.61 166.65
    7 9 Andrea Poapst, Broadmoor SC
    Christopher Knierim, Broadmoor SC 6 53.43 6 112.95 166.38
    8 5 Felicia Zhang, SC of NY
    Nathan Bartholomay, University of DE FSC 9 49.57 8 107.00 156.57
    9 4 Tiffany Vise, Broadmoor SC
    Don Baldwin, Los Angeles FSC 10 45.65 9 95.32 140.97
    10 6 Alexa Scimeca, DuPage FSC
    Ivan Dimitrov, Individual Member 8 51.93 11 80.69 132.62
    11 3 Cassie Andrews, IN World Sk Acad FSC
    Timothy LeDuc, Eastern IA FSC 11 45.35 10 83.17 128.52
    12 2 Kloe Chanel Bautista, All Year FSC
    Tyler Harris, SC Of Boston 12 42.16 12 80.56 122.72
    13 1 Rita Fehr, Eau Claire FSC
    Peter Biver, St. Paul FSC 13 31.37 13 53.68 85.05

UOMINI
    1 20 Jeremy Abbott, Detroit SC 1 90.23 1 183.35 273.58
    2 19 Adam Rippon, SC of NY 2 82.94 2 157.93 240.87
    3 16 Ross Miner, SC Of Boston 4 78.90 3 151.42 230.32
    4 18 Armin Mahbanoozadeh, WA FSC 3 80.66 6 143.97 224.63
    5 13 Douglas Razzano, Coyotes SC of AZ 8 72.50 4 150.88 223.38
    6 14 Stephen Carriere, SC Of Boston 9 71.82 7 141.59 213.41
    7 17 Keegan Messing, AK Assoc of Figure Skaters 5 76.66 12 135.81 212.47
    8 15 Max Aaron, Broadmoor SC 6 76.01 13 135.14 211.15
    9 12 Jason Brown, Skokie Valley SC 7 75.68 14 133.48 209.16
    10 7 Scott Dyer, All Year FSC 13 66.49 9 141.48 207.97
    11 11 Jonathan Cassar, All Year FSC 11 67.86 10 139.89 207.75
    12 10 Grant Hochstein, St. Clair Shores FSC 10 67.89 11 138.34 206.23
    13 3 Richard Dornbush, All Year FSC 17 51.59 5 149.00 200.59
    14 9 Brandon Mroz, Broadmoor SC 12 67.47 15 132.67 200.14
    15 6 Alexander Johnson, Broadmoor SC 15 57.73 8 141.50 199.23
    16 8 Joshua Farris, Broadmoor SC 14 65.43 16 132.55 197.98
    17 4 Wesley Campbell, Colonial FSC 20 45.93 17 121.01 166.94
    18 5 William Brewster, Detroit SC 16 55.70 19 100.78 156.48
    19 1 Alexander Aiken, Atlanta FSC 18 49.05 18 103.39 152.44
    20 2 Daniel Raad, FL Everblades FSC 19 47.11 20 100.26 147.37

us_sr_pairs_lp
    Denney and Coughlin capture gold at U.S. Nationals

It was the third consecutive year that either Caydee Denney or John Coughlin ascended to the top step of the podium at the 2012 U.S. Figure Skating Championships in San Jose.
    Denney, who won the title with former partner Jeremy Barrett in 2010, and Coughlin, who was the gold medalist last year with Caitlin Yankowskas, won the 2012 U.S. pairs title together with a flawless routine that brought the crowd to its feet.
    Coughlin became the first American skater to win back-to-back titles with a different partner since Melissa Militano did it back in 1973-74.
    “Has it been that long?” Coughlin said. “I didn’t know that. Cool.”
    Skating to Jeff Beck’s modern version of Nessun Dorma from the Puccini opera Turandot, Denney, 18, and Coughlin, 26, were on fire. The duo nailed every element—including side-by-side triple toe loops and a throw triple loop.
    A late program throw triple flip—the move that Denney fell on in the short program, sealed the victory for the newly-crowned champions.
    “I really made it a goal for myself, a personal goal, to just go out there and do the best that I could no matter what happens,” Denney said after the program. “I’m glad I achieved that goal.”
    Denney and Coughlin scored 189.70 points in the competition.
    Slipping from the top spot to finish with the silver medals were Mary Beth Marley and Rockne Brubaker who nearly pulled off the win.
    “All things considered, skating last with everything on the line, for us to come through and show up and pull out a silver medal was great,” Brubaker said. “Our goal was to make the World team this year and we achieved our goal. It was a good fight—a few little bobbles here and there, but it was good.”
    Brubaker opened the program—set to Rachmaninov’s Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor, with a fall on a triple toe attempt, and then later botched the landing on the side-by-side double Axels. Their lead from the short program kept them in the hunt for the national title, but he and Marley fell just short with 186.07 points.
    “Mary Beth was great today,” Brubaker, 25, said of his 16 year-old partner. “I made two mistakes today that I normally don’t make. For her to stay focused really saved us some points.”
    Marley added, “I was really confused because he normally doesn’t make mistakes. I knew that we couldn’t have anymore falls, so I tried to stay focused on completing everything.”
    Finishing in third place were two-time silver medalists and Olympians Amanda Evora, 27, and Mark Ladwig, 31. It wasn’t in the cards for the Florida trained team with mistakes on three big elements, including a fall on the double Axel by Evora.
    “The second half of the program was definitely better than the first,” Ladwig admitted. “We had some bobbles, but fortunately we were able to finish up strong.”
    Evora agreed with her partner’s assessment.
    “The rhythm got better as the program went on,” she said. “It definitely was a fight out there.”
    Evora and Ladwig finished with 178.98 points in the competition.
    Relative newcomers Gretchen Donlan, 18, and Andrew Speroff, 23, finished in fourth place, in just their third season together. Trained in Boston with Bobby Martin and Carrie Wall, the duo finished with 171.61 points in the competition.
    Training mates Marissa Castelli, 21, and Simon Shnapir, 24, fell to fifth place after a difficult free skate, while 16-year-old Ashley Cain and 22-year-old Joshua Reagan finished in sixth.

us_sr_men_lp
    Abbott wins third U.S. title

It was a mixed bag for the newly crowned U.S. Men’s champion at the 2012 U.S. Figure Skating Championships.
    Jeremy Abbott, the 26-year-old from Aspen, Colo., was having perhaps the performance of his life in front of a packed house, while in the stands, his stepfather, Allen Scott, 64, was having a medical emergency.
    Focused so completely on his performance, the three-time champion missed the melee that was just rows away from the ice.
    “Before the medals ceremony, people kept telling me that I needed to call my mother,” he explained. “But I thought it was just her being her normal self, and just wanted to congratulate me.”
    Abbott learned that shorted after his Exogenesis: Symphony program had started, that Scott blacked out and started convulsing.
    “I spoke with my mom and learned that his heart rate is down and his blood pressure is up. He’s coherent now, and I was able to speak with him,” he said.
    “Mom told me to stay put, but if anything changes, I will be at the hospital in a heartbeat.”
    Abbott reported that at press time there was no further cause for concern.
    The gold medalist opened his program with a strong statement in the form of a dandy of a quadruple toe loop jump, and captivated the audience with his subtle, yet captivating, choreography.
    “Each time I’ve won (the national title), it’s been a different experience,” he said. “This time at the end of the program, I felt lucid and calm. I was able to take in the moment and the energy from the crowd. I got a little bit emotional.”
    The 2009-10, and now 2012 champion earned the highest score by a man at the U.S. Championships, collecting 273.58 points in the competition. His lone miscue in the program was the doubling of an intended triple Salchow.
    “It feels great to be a three-time national champion,” Abbott said with his crooked smile. “I perform like that in practice every day. The plan was to methodically improve from competition to competition, and I’ve been doing that.”
    Abbott was named to the World Team, and will be joined by his training mate, 22-year-old Adam Rippon.
    Rippon, a pre-competition favorite since he moved up to the senior level for the 2008-09 season, finally made good on all of the promise he has shown by winning the silver medal. This is Rippon’s first medal in four attempts at the U.S. Championships.
    “It definitely wasn’t my best today,” said the two-time Junior World Champion, “but I fought for everything. I’m a changed skater. My whole mindset is different, my training is different, and I’m excited to finally see that pay off.”
    The silver medalist opened by popping an intended quadruple Salchow into a double, but received credit for six triple jumps in his Air and Toccata & Fugue program.
    “I’m capable of a lot more,” Rippon said confidently. “I hope to have the chance to show that in Nice.”
    Rippon earned a U.S. Championships career high 240.87 points this week in San Jose.
    Last year’s bronze medalist, Ross Miner, defended his position on the podium, moving up from fourth after the short program.
    “I’m very happy to be back here again,” the 21-year-old said. “The program wasn’t perfect, but I’m looking forward to continuing my season at the Four Continents Championships.”
    Miner, who finished with 230.32 points, will join Abbott and Rippon in Colorado Springs in two weeks for the competition.
    Armin Mahbanoozadeh, 20, finished in fourth place—his highest finish ever at the U.S. Championships since winning the novice title in 2007.
    “A couple of small mistakes I think cost me a lot of points today,” he said, “but I’m happy to at least be on the podium.”
    Douglas Razzano finished in fifth place, while Steven Carriere finished in sixth place—his best placement since winning the bronze medal in 2008.

Edited by Andrea Rika - 30/1/2012, 15:02

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Nazionali USA: riepilogo

Come sempre, grande attesa per i risultati di una delle più forti squadre al mondo, quella statunitense. I Nazionali si sono svolti in contemporanea con gli Europei, a San José in California, e comprendevano le categorie Senior, Junior, Novice. Immediatamente dopo, sono state pubblicate le squadre che difenderanno la bandiera a stelle e strisce nei maggiori Campionati della stagione.

Ultima sfida, terminata nella sera della domenica, quella maschile: ha vinto in modo perentorio, con 30 punti di vantaggio, Jeremy Abbott (273,58). Primo nel corto con buon margine e un programma molto ben eseguito, Jeremy si è scatenato nel libero; unici errori, il 3Lo sottoruotato e il salchow doppiato. Ottimo 4T di apertura, alto e sicuro, due 3A uno in combinazione col 2T; non esce la prevista ambiziosa combo 3Lz3T2Lo, solo 3Lz2T ma ben eseguita, la recupera parzialmente sul secondo lutz (3Lz2T2Lo). Splendida la sequenza di passi circolare, cui è stato assegnato il livello 4 e un GoE di +2.10. Ma tutto è stato di qualità. Sopra il 9 i components, quasi la perfezione (9.71) per l'interpretazione. E il programma, pattinato al meglio, lo merita davvero. Per Abbott è il terzo titolo nazionale. Mentre l'atleta pattinava, il suo patrigno, presente sugli spalti a breve distanza dalla pista, ha avuto un malore ed è stato portato in ospedale: "La sua frequenza cardiaca è bassa" - ha poi detto Jeremy - "è cosciente, devono fare gli esami del caso ma è ok. Ero concentrato sul programma, sono davvero sorpreso di non essere stato distratto da quanto accaduto."
    Secondo Adam Rippon (240,87), che ha mostrato un pattinaggio di qualità e che rientra a buon diritto nella squadra nazionale. Dopo un buon corto pulito, Adam aveva previsto elementi di tutto rispetto per il libero, tra cui il quadruplo. Avrebbe voluto presentare un 4Lz in apertura, ma l'ha sostituito col salchow che però è uscito doppio. Qualche problema con le rotazioni, il Toe della combinazione 3A2T gli è stato degradato, l'arrivo sporco sull'axel non gli lasciava margine, sottoruotati loop e salchow della combo a tre 3Lz1Lo3S. Tutto bene il resto, con un buon 3A singolo, 3F3T e il suo famoso 3Lz con due braccia alzate.
    Ross Miner (230,32), che già era stato terzo lo scorso anno, è di nuovo riuscito a salire sul podio scavalcando Armin Mahbanoozadeh (che lo aveva preceduto nel corto ma che ha ceduto nel libero, classificandosi quarto totale). Anche per Ross un buon libero, aperto da un ottimo 3A, sul successivo che doveva essere in combinazione è però arrivata una caduta. Nessun problema dopo, solo un'incertezza nei passi finali, con una sicura 3Lz3T e altri quattro tripli.
    Scorrendo la classifica (20 i pattinatori in gara) notiamo le cattive prestazioni di atleti come Brandon Mroz, solo 14mo con 200,14, e Richard Dornbush, 13mo con 200,59. Buon campionato invece per il 17enne Jason Brown, recente vincitore della finale del Grand Prix Junior, nono con 209,16.

Più contrastata la gara femminile, che ha visto rovesciarsi la classifica tra corto e libero. L'ha spuntata Ashley Wagner (187,02) su Alissa Czisny (180,00) e Agnes Zawadszki (174,10). Terza nel corto pur senza errori, la Wagner ha prodotto un libero non esente da imprecisioni ma con un elevato contenuto tecnico, con le combinazioni 2A3T, 3F2T2T, altri quattro tripli e trottole molto belle e tutte di livello 4. L'errore più grave, il salchow solo singolo. Per Ashley, questo è il primo titolo nazionale. "Non è stata la mia miglior prestazione questa sera" - ha detto la Wagner - "ma è stata solida, quel che mi serviva per raggiungere il mio obiettivo".
    Regolare la gara di Alissa Czisny, la campionessa della scorsa stagione, al secondo posto in entrambi le prove. Nel corto ha aperto l'axel ma poi ha bene eseguito le altre difficoltà; è apparsa nervosa nel libero, ha compiuto diverse imprecisioni, ma è riuscita a controllare la gara abbastanza per ottenere l'argento. Insicura sul 3Lz, lo ha atterrato male la prima volta ed è caduta la seconda, mancando la combinazione; il salto le è stato degradato. Ha ridotto a doppio-doppio la prevista combo 2A3T. Splendide invece le sue famose trottole.
    Agnes Zawadzki può invece dolersi per il suo libero, che le ha impedito di coronare quanto aveva fatto nel corto, il primo. Due cadute, su 3Lz e 3S, toeloop doppio (mancando la combinazione prevista), altri atterraggi non puliti e passi solo di livello 2 l'hanno portata al settimo libero. Aveva per sua fortuna un buon margine sulle pattinatrici che seguivano dopo il corto, ha così mantenuto la terza piazza.
    Il terzo libero è andato alla ritrovata Caroline Zhang, che si è piazzata quarta con 173,19, mancando per un punto il podio. Caroline, che ha solo 18 anni ed è ora una donna fatta - la ricordiamo precoce e minuscola pattinatrice vincere la finale GP Junior nel 2006, quarta alla finale GP Senior di Torino, poi in forte crisi nella fase dello sviluppo - ha incantato il pubblico con una sentita interpretazione del suo libero terminato con una bellissima layback, sua specialità. Buono il contenuto tecnico: cinque tripli, solo 3F e 3Lz2T imprecisi, una bella combo 3F2T2Lo. Qualche livello perso sui passi e sulla trottola saltata bassa.
    Segue in quinta piazza Christina Gao (166,36), alla quale è riuscita nel libero la combinazione 3F3T ma poi ha sporcato alcuni arrivi ed ha doppiato il salchow. Affondano Rachael Flatt, sesta con 164,98, e Mirai Nagasu, settima con 163,99. Diverso il loro percorso: pessimo corto per Rachael e rimonta col quarto libero, FP da dimenticare per Mirai, con due cadute e due salti sottoruotati.

Con il primo libero Caydee Denney e John Coughlin hanno conquistato il titolo nazionale nelle coppie di artistico. 189,70 il loro punteggio totale. Erano terzi dopo il corto, per una caduta sul 3F lanciato, ma nel libero sono riusciti a compensare con una prova pulita e ben pattinata. Bene i salti in parallelo, con la sequenza di 2A, ottimi i due tripli lanciati e il triplo twist. Qualcosa da rivedere sui sollevamenti, solo quello finale di livello 4, e sulla death spiral, di livello 1. Una curiosità: John è il primo pattinatore americano che sia stato capace di vincere due titoli consecutivi con due diverse partners. L'anno scorso aveva ottenuto l'oro con Caitlin Yankowskas. Anche Caydee Denney aveva già vinto il titolo, nel 2010, con Jeremy Barrett.
    Seconda la coppia formata da Mary Beth Marley e Rockne Brubaker (186,07), che aveva pattinato il primo corto. Nel libero sono arrivati alcuni errori, con Rockne che cade sul 3T della combinazione sbs (mancata) e sporca l'arrivo del 2A. Molto bene i sollevamenti, tutti di livello 4.
    Terzi Amanda Evora e Mark Ladwig (178,98). Secondi nel corto, hanno poi fatto errori nel libero, con una caduta di Amanda sul 2A della sequenza 2A1Lo2S; anche il 3T sbs viene degradato e il 3Lz lanciato finisce con step out. Molto belli i sollevamenti.
    Seguono Donlan/Speroff (171,61) e Castelli/Shnapir (168,81).

Nessuna sorpresa per la danza, con Meryl Davis e Charlie White incontrastati primi, 191,54 il loro totale. Questo è il quarto titolo nazionale per loro. Molto bene la SD su ritmi latini, tutto perfetto e, a giudicare dai GoE altissimi, di gran qualità gli elementi del loro valzer, pattinato con la consueta velocità. Tutti 4 i livelli, solo il cerchio ha preso il livello 3.
    "Abbiamo ottenuto quello che volevamo in questa settimana, cioè raggiungere un nuovo grado di sicurezza nelle nostre prestazioni e lasciare tutto fuori dal ghiaccio", ha detto Charlie White.
    Secondi Maya e Alex Shibutani, distaccati di parecchi punti (178,84). Tutto bene per loro nel libero, pattinato al meglio di quanto visto finora. Tutti livelli 4, eccetto i twizzles e la diagonale, solo 3, per questa coppia tecnicamente molto solida. Molto apprezzati in particolare il sollevamento in linea e il cerchio, che hanno avuto GoE altissimi.
    Terzi Madison Hubbell e Zachary Donohue (151,60). Insieme solo da maggio 2011, allenati da Pasquale Camerlengo e Angelika Krylova, i due atleti hanno fornito buone prestazioni tecniche, anche se migliorabili (livello 2 nel cerchio in entrambi i programmi), ma hanno convinto con la loro sentita interpretazione e la loro ottima presenza sul ghiaccio.
    Seguono Kriengkrairut/Giulietti-Schmitt (148,55) e Chock/Bates (145,08).

Passando agli Juniores, nota di merito per la nuova campionessa Junior, la 16enne Gracie Gold, di cui già avevamo annotato le grandi doti tecniche in occasione del Grand Prix Junior di Tallinn, l'unico da lei disputato. 178,92 il suo totale, di tutto rispetto. Ha aperto il suo libero con 3Lz3T e 2A3T, poi altri quattro tripli e passi e trottole di livello 4. Carattere deciso - "credo di meritare il titolo. Ho lavorato molto per ottenerlo ed ho fatto tutto quello che serviva per arrivare qui", il suo commento - sentiremo ancora parlare di lei, in molti già la indicano come la miglior speranza americana per Sochi.
    Seconda Ashley Cain, a notevole distanza (155,48), terza Hannah Miller (149,68), campionessa Novice l'anno scorso.

Tra i ragazzi, ha vinto con 193,90 Nathan Chen, un 13enne tutto pepe, già campione Novice per due anni consecutivi. Non ha ancora il 3A, ma padroneggia bene 3Lz3T, eseguita in apertura del libero e seguita da altri cinque tripli. Bene anche le trottole e i passi. Ha pattinato sul Padrino, ecco perché: "quando ero molto piccolo ho visto Plushenko pattinare questa musica ed ho sempre desiderato farlo anch'io. Ho pensato che questo fosse l'anno giusto."
    Secondo Timothy Dolensky (187,84), che aveva vinto il corto, terzo Philip Warren (182,17), rimontato di due posizioni grazie al secondo libero.

Primi tra le coppie junior Denney/Frazier (148,84). Buono il loro corto, il migliore, hanno ceduto nel libero a Simpson/Blackmer (146,43) che sono giunti secondi. Denney/Frazier hanno presentato l'unico triplo twist della gara. Terzi Duarte/Grafton (144,35).

Nella danza, chiarissima vittoria di Aldridge/Eaton (142,10), che nel libero hanno ottenuto tutti livelli 4 eccetto che nei passi. Secondi Bonacorsi/Mager (133,73), terzi, ancor più distanziati, McNamara/Carpenter (126,10).

articolo di art on ice

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    pattinatori designati per i prossimi Campionati:

Mondiali 2012
    Donne: Alissa Czisny, Ashley Wagner (sostitute, in ordine di preferenza: Agnes Zawadzki, Caroline Zhang, Mirai Nagasu)
    Uomini: Jeremy Abbott, Adam Rippon (sostituti: Ross Miner, Armin Mahbanoozadeh, Douglass Razzano)
    Coppie: Denney/Coughlln, Marley/Brubacker (sostituti: Evora/Ladwig, Castelli/Shnapir, Donlan/Speroff)
    Danza: Davis/White, Hubbell/Donohue, Shibutani/Shibutani (sostituti: Kriengkrairut/Giulietti-Schmitt, Chock/Bates, Cannuscio/McManus)

Four Continents 2012
    Donne: Ashley Wagner, Agnes Zawadzki, Caroline Zhang (sostitute: Rachael Flatt, Mirai Nagasu, Christina Gao)
    Uomini: Jeremy Abbott, Ross Miner, Adam Rippon (sostituti: Richard Dornbush, Armin Mahbanoozadeh, Douglass Razzano)
    Coppie: Denney/Coughlln, Evora/Ladwig, Marley/Brubacker (sostituti: Donlan/Speroff, Castelli/Shnapir, Cain/Reagan)
    Danza: Davis/White, Hubbell/Donohue, Shibutani/Shibutani (sostituti: Kriengkrairut/Giulietti-Schmitt, Chock/Bates, Olson/Cowan)

Mondiali Junior 2012
    Donne: Christina Gao, Gracie Gold, Vanessa Lam (sostitute: Ashley Cain, Hannah Miller, Angela Wang)
    Uomini: Jason Brown, Timothy Dolensky, Joshua Farris (sostituti: Philip Warren, Harrison Choate, Jay Yostanto)
    Coppie: Denney/Frazier, Duarte/Grafton, Simpson/Blackmer (sostituti: Calalang/Sidhu, Pfund/Riess, Aaron/Settlage)
    Danza: Aldridge/Eaton, Bonacorsi/Mager, Parsons/Parsons (sostituti: Heritage/Fast, Hawayek/Bramante, Bertsch/Kaplun)

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Campionati nazionali americani. I prossimi team Usa

Il tempo scorre veloce verso i Campionati del Quattro Continenti (Colorado Springs, Usa 7-12 febbraio), i Mondiali Junior (Minsk, Bielorussia, 27 febbraio-4 marzo) e Mondiali Senior (Nizza, Francia, 26 marzo-1 aprile). In attesa di dedicare un articolo di anteprima a ciascuno di questi eventi, è opportuno ricordare i risultati dei Campionati nazionali Usa, che si sono conclusi lo scorso fine settimana a San Jose, in California. Un atto dovuto, considerato anche che molti atleti saliti sui podi di quei Nationals saranno fra i più interessanti da seguire in occasione dei più importanti eventi internazionali in arrivo.

Uomini

Iniziamo dai Senior, dove Jeremy Abbott, 26 anni, è tornato campione nazionale per la terza volta (dopo il 2009 e il 2010). Da standing ovation entrambi i suoi programmi (mix di brani jazz per il corto e Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 3 dei Muse per il libero, con finale da commozione). L’atleta, potente, veloce, aggraziato ma “macho”, rappresenterà gli Usa sia ai 4 Continenti sia ai Mondiali. Con i suoi tripli tripli, tripli axel sicuri e un buon quadruplo toeloop promette di piazzarsi bene. Seconda piazza per Adam Rippon, 22 anni, campione nazionale Junior ne stagione 2007-2008. E’ diventato vicecampione dopo due anni in quinta posizione e prima ancora in settima. Torna ai 4 Continenti anche lui, gara che ha già vinto nella stagione 2009-2010, per scendere al quinto posto nella stagione successiva. Adam è stato per due anni (2008 e 2009) campione mondiale Junior. Competerà a Colorado Springs anche Ross Miner, 21 anni, per il secondo anno consecutivo bronzo nazionale. Miner è la prima riserva per i Mondiali, dove per i maschi Usa ci sono solo due posti.

Nella categoria Junior, invece, il titolo è andato al dodicenne Nathan Chen, già campione Novice 2010 e 2011. Nathan era secondo nello short dietro a Timothy Dolensky, 19 anni (al suo ultimo anno in categoria). Nel corto il giovanissimo atleta ha eseguito, fra gli altri elementi, una combinazione triplo flip triplo toeloop e un triplo lutz. Nel libero è passato in testa presentanto, tranne il triplo axel (ottimi invece i suoi doppi), tutti gli altri tripli, in singolo e in combinazione (in questo caso il triplo triplo ha avuto come protagonisti il lutz e ancora il toeloop). Dolensky ha dovuto accontentarsi della seconda piazza, ma della classifica Junior è quello prescelto per rappresentare gli Usa ai Mondiali Junior in compagnia di altre due atleti titolari, che hanno gareggiato ai nazionali in Senior: Jason Brown, 17 anni, nono (fra le note, possiamo ricordare che si è classificato secondo al Jgp Trofeo Walter Lombardi all’Agorà di Milano), e Joshua Farris, anche lui diciassettenne, sedicesimo. Bronzo nazionale Junior uomini si è laureato Philip Warren, 18 anni. E’ il primo alternate per i Junior Worlds.

Donne

Al quinto anno di militanza in categoria Senior nazionale, è arrivato il primo titolo per Ashley Wagner, 20 anni. L’atleta di origini tedesche (è nata ad Heidelberg) è riuscita nell’impresa di risalire la terzo corto al primo libero e passare davanti alla campionessa uscente, Alissa Czisny, 24 anni, autrice dei due secondi segmenti. Entrambe le atlete hanno ricevuto il via per la partecipazione ai 4 Continenti. Alissa, non parteciperà ai 4 Continenti, dove per i tre posti disponibili sono state iscritte la Wagner, la terza classificata Senior nazionale Agnes Zawadzki, e la quarta, Caroline Zhang. 17 anni, la Zawadski è stata campionessa Junior 2009-2010 e quarta Senior nazionale nella scorsa stagione: un’atleta, quindi, in crescita. Ma merita attenzione particolare anche la Zhang. 18 anni, la pattinatrice, acclamata come grandissima promessa fino a tre o quattro anni fa, ha attraversato un biennio di appannamento a livello di risultati: dopo il terzo posto Senior nel 2008-2009, è stata prima undicesima e poi dodicesima. L’ultimo risultato internazionale di rilievo (dopo un titolo mondiale Junior e due argenti iridati sempre Junior) è stato il bronzo ai 4 Continenti 2010. Il ritorno a questa competizione è per lei un’ottima occasione per riconquistare l’attenzione del pubblico internazionale.

Junior Ladies. L’oro, simpaticamente parlando, è andato a un’atleta che già lo porta nel suo cognome: Gracie Gold. Un’atleta di 16 anni che corona con questo titolo una carriera già ben avviata da tempo nelle categorie inferiori e che, a livello Junior, ha avuto il suo picco massimo nel 2011 con la vittoria del Jgp Tallin con un punteggio di 172,69. Superando di quasi 15 punti una brava competitor giapponese quale Risa Shoji (157,83). E’ chiaro, quindi, che ci troviamo davanti a una possibile forte risposta americana sia alle coetanee nipponiche, ma soprattutto alle travolgenti adolescenti russe Elizaveta Tuktamisheva, Adelina Sotnikova, Julia Lipnitskaia, solo per citarne tre. Gracie, allenata da Alex Ouriashev, Toni Hickey, Oleg Epstein, e coreografata da Scott Brown e Pasquale Camerlengo, ha ottenuto uno dei tre ticket femminili per i Mondiali Junior di Minsk. Gli altri due non sono andati alle altre due atlete salite sul podio, ma alle più “anziane”, ma sempre in età Junior, Christina Gao (quinta nella classifica nazionale Senior) e Vanessa Lam (nona). Il nuovo argento a stelle strisce Junior femminile è invece Ashley Cain, 16 anni, che lo scorso anno si era classificata sesta. Il bronzo è risultato Hannah Miller, 14 anni. Come lo abbiamo ricordato per Brown, segnaliamo anche in questo caso la partecipazione di Hannah alla tappa milanese del Jgp, dove si è classificata terza e ha realizzato tutti i suoi attuali personali. Quello complessivo di 146,74.

Coppie

Una gara piena di sorprese quella della coppia di artistico. Alla fine ha prevalso la nuova coppia Caydee Denney / John Coughlin (18 e 26 anni), che era terza dopo lo short. Sulla seconda piazza sono saliti Mary Beth Marley / Rockne Brubaker, primi dopo lo short ma autori del secondo free. Il terzo gradino del podio andato a Amanda Evora / Mark Ladwig (secondo corto, terzo libero). Le prime due coppie parteciperanno ai Mondiali (due post) e ai 4 Continenti. A questi sono convocati anche Evora / Ladwig, che sono comunque primi sostituti per i campionati iridati.

Haven Denney / Brandon Frazier (16 e 19 anni) sono i nuovi campioni Junior coppie. Anche in questo caso si tratta di una nuova formazione. Fino allo scorso anno Haven pattinava con Daniel Raad (sesto posto ai nazionali Junior 2011) e Brandon era in coppia con Mandy Garza (quinti). Haven è sorella minore di Caydee, e deve essere un’occasione molto speciale quella di festeggiare due titoli nazionali negli stessi giorni nella stessa famiglia. Dietro Denney / Frazier si sono classificati Britney Simpson / Matthew Blackmer (15 e 19 anni) e Kylie Duarte / Colin Grafton (18 e 20 anni). Simpson / Blackmer è un nuovo team. Britney ha gareggiato per due stagioni (2008-2009 e 2009-2010) con Nathan Miller, classificandosi rispettivamente quarti e secondi junior. Poi è iniziata, per lei, la ricerca di un nuovo partner, che l’ha costretta a saltare un anno di gare. Duarte / Grafton si sono classificati settimi ai Nazionali Junior dello scorso anno. Tutte e tre le coppie sono convocate per i Mondiali Junior.

Danza

Per il quarto anno consecutivo il titolo nella danza sul ghiaccio Senior è tornato al team Meryl Davis / Charlie White, campioni mondiali di specialità nello scorso anno, oltre che vincitori dei 4 Continenti e della Finale di Grand Prix. Vicecampioni si sono riconfermati i fratelli Maia Shibutani / Alex Shibutani, ex bronzi mondiali e argenti ai 4 Continenti (solo quinti invece al Gp). L’unica novità sul podio sono stati Madison Hubbell / Zachary Donohue, nuova coppia. Fino allo scorso anno, infatti, Madison pattinava con il fratello Keiffer, mentre Zachary, dopo due stagioni con Piper Gilles, aveva provato con Alissandra Aronow. Ai Nazionali Senior dell’anno scorso, i fratelli Hubbell si erano classificati quarti, mentre il duo Aronow / Donohue si era collocato undicesimo. Tutte e tre le coppie sono convocate tanto per i 4 Continenti quanto per i Mondiali di Nizza.

Il podio Junior dance di quest’anno è stato composto, dall’alto, dalle coppie Alexandra Aldridge / Daniel Eaton (17 e 20 anni), quinti lo scorso anno, Lauri Bonacorsi / Travis Mager (19 e 21), già secondi nel 2011, e Lorraine McNamara / Quinn Carpenter. Delle tre coppie, le prime due sono iscritte ai Mondiali junior insieme a quella quarta classificata: Rachel Parsons / Michael Parsons (14 e 16 anni). Anche Lauri e Travis hanno gareggiato al Jgp di Milano (terzi).

E ora conto alla rovescia verso i Quattro Continenti.

articolo di Ghiacciofilia

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    podio femminile

419107_3332648234469_1216423152_33577120_594464597_n

in diretta tv
    403368_10150578306228771_762723770_8849097_1204127524_n

Edited by Andrea Rika - 5/2/2012, 10:47

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    :biggrin2.gif:

404291_3329477835211_1216423152_33575696_506294031_n 426243_3329557917213_1216423152_33575732_571655391_n
    Adam Rippon e Jeremy Abbott sul podio

397289_3329809723508_1216423152_33575858_2143023009_n
    SAN JOSE, CA - JANUARY 29: Adam Rippon, Jeremy Abbott, Ross Miner and Armin Mahbanoozadeh pose for photographers after the Men's Competition during the 2012 Prudential U.S. Figure Skating Championships at the HP Pavilion on January 29, 2012 in San Jose, California.

Conferenza stampa
    428959_3329551157044_1216423152_33575730_821311096_n

Edited by Andrea Rika - 5/2/2012, 10:59

22 replies since 3/12/2011, 22:55   3129 views