Date of birth: 09.08.1990
    Place of birth: Qiqihar
    Height: 178 cm
    Start sk. / Club: 1996 / Qiqihar Winter Sport Club

- BIO
    - ISU Profile
    - Palmares
    - icenetwork.com profile

Medaglia d'argento ai Mondiali Junior 2010.

Nan+Song+Trophee+Eric+Bompard+ISU+Grand+Prix+_3RXMUd_fJpl

2. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Cup of China 2011 - SP & FS

75ceef158217017 ff1366158217020 732df3158217025 jpg 4f4425158217101 c2ec69158217102 b2510a158217107 62184a158217109 92704f158217112 d6bea1158214718

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Cup of China 2011
    320112_293900237301591_255007411190874_1100175_311610541_n
    382640_295233537168261_255007411190874_1104711_1159521604_n
    Nan Song

4.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Trophée Eric Bompard

377507_303943962963885_255007411190874_1129303_1970572467_n

Kiss e Cry dopo SP
    374760_303103459714602_255007411190874_1127366_699822509_n

conferenza stampa
    302093_303103719714576_255007411190874_1127371_54298193_n

Edited by Andrea Rika - 25/11/2011, 00:05

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Golden Skate gli dedica un articolo

Breakthrough for Nan Song

CITAZIONE
    nansong
    The Grand Prix series this fall was a breakthrough for China’s Nan Song. He won his first Grand Prix medals, a bronze at the Cup of China and a silver at the Trophée Eric Bompard, and is the first alternate for the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final.
    That’s a huge leap for the 21-year-old, who was ranked a distant 22nd at the 2011 ISU World Figure Skating Championships, and it was a big surprise for everyone.
    “I have improved my elements and my consistency,” the skater explained. “For the first time I was able to land two quads in my long program. I also feel that my presentation has improved.”
    Indeed, he started to land the quad toe in competition this season. His free skate to Hungarian Rhapsody in Shanghai at the Cup of China was brilliant and almost perfect with two quads and two triple Axels.
    “That was the best I’ve ever skated so far,” Nan said. “Together with my coach (Wei Li), I have changed the technique on my quad and now it is much more consistent. While I expected that I’ll do better this year than last year, I didn’t expect these results at the Grand Prix.”
    Song was successful in the junior ranks, taking the silver at Junior Worlds and in the Junior Grand Prix Final in the 2009-10 season, both times behind Japan’s Yuzuru Hanyu. He had less stellar results in his first senior year, but now he has stepped it up and emerged as a new contender.
    Currently, Song’s success is mostly based on his strong jumps, and he knows it.
    “I still need to improve my skating and my presentation a lot,” acknowledged the current Chinese National Champion. “Some people feel that I should work with choreographers abroad, but nothing has been decided yet.”
    In the past, top Chinese skaters went to work with well known foreign choreographers such as Lori Nichol, David Wilson, or Nikolai Morozov. Song’s programs this year were choreographed by Chinese choreographer Feng Huang.
    Song easily admits that the jumps fascinate him in skating.
    “I like the challenge,” he pointed out.
    When he was younger, he looked up to Russia’s Evgeni Plushenko and Alexei Yagudin mostly because of their jumping ability. However, he also watched China’s Lu Chen and Chengjiang Li.
    With the success of the Chinese pairs, pair skating is still the most popular discipline, but singles are catching up.
    “The audience likes to see spectacular elements, and single skating is getting more popular with skaters doing quads,” Song commented.
    Song admits to keeping last year’s short program to Requiem for a Dream because he likes the music a lot.
    The long program, however, is new and Song enjoys skating to this classical piece as well.
    “I really like this style,” the Chinese revealed. “The first time I heard the music I was able to relate to it.”
    When asked what he likes to listen on and off the ice, he replied: “It depends on my mood. When I’m training, I like fast and upbeat music, but when I want to relax at home, I prefer calm music.”
    In his spare time he also enjoys badminton, basketball and computer games.
    Song is an attractive young man (very popular with female Chinese fans) with a quick smile and a good sense of humor. He appears a little shy, but is puzzled by the question.
    “Many people are saying that they think I am shy, but actually I am not. I am not a calm person,” he said with a grin. “It is hard for me to describe my character myself, but I think I have a quite nice, good character.”
    A fun episode from the Trophée Eric Bompard still makes song laugh. After the Men’s event and the press conference were finished he went back to the hotel nearby.
    “I was tired, still affected by the jetlag, and I wanted to rest a little, but I completely forgot about the awards ceremony!”
    The ceremony was scheduled to take place after the pairs about one and a half hours later. However, when everyone was getting ready for it, Song was missing.
    “Our judge came to the hotel looking for me and we ran back to the ice rink,” he recalled. He made it in time to receive his silver medal.
    Song is now living and training in Beijing in the Capital Gymnasium Sports Complex. Beside the stadium (which was used for the Cup of China in the past) houses a practice rink and dormitories for the skaters. He moved here from his hometown of Qiqihar in northern China.
    Song’s parents put him into skating to improve his health.
    “I was often sick as a child,” he explained. “Also, skating is a quite popular sport in my hometown.”
    His older brother Bin was a swimmer, but is now studying full-time. Song himself is studying at the sports institute like most athletes in China.
    “I think studying is good to distract myself from skating,” he noted.
    With the up and coming juniors led by Han Yan in mind, Song is aiming to confirm his good Grand Prix results later in the season at Four Continents and Worlds. Being first alternate for the Grand Prix Final was an important step for him.
    “If I get to go to the Final, I won’t have pressure,” he shared. “It would be just a great experience for me to learn from accomplished skaters.”

Traduzione:
    Il Gran Premio di serie di questo autunno è stata una svolta per la canzone Nan Cina. Ha vinto il suo primo Gran Premio di medaglie, un bronzo alla Coppa di Cina e un argento al Trophée Eric Bompard, ed è il primo supplente per il Gran Prix ISU di pattinaggio di figura finale.
    Questo è un salto enorme per i 21 anni, che si è classificato un lontano 22 al ISU 2011 World Figure Skating Championships, ed è stata una grande sorpresa per tutti.
    "Ho migliorato il mio elementi e la mia coerenza", ha spiegato il pattinatore. "Per la prima volta sono stato in grado di atterrare due quad nel mio programma lungo. Ritengo inoltre che la mia presentazione è migliorata. "
    Anzi, ha cominciato a terra la punta quad in gara in questa stagione. Il suo skate libero di Rapsodia ungherese a Shanghai in occasione della Coppa di Cina è stata brillante e quasi perfetto con due quad e due tripli Axel.
    "E 'stata la migliore che abbia mai pattinato finora", ha detto Nan. "Insieme con il mio allenatore (Wei Li), ho cambiato la tecnica sul mio quad ed ora è molto più consistente. Anche se mi aspettavo che farò meglio quest'anno rispetto all'anno scorso, non mi aspettavo questi risultati al Gran Premio. "
    Canzone ha avuto successo nelle file junior, prendendo l'argento ai Mondiali Junior e nel Junior Grand Prix finale della stagione 2009-10, entrambe le volte alle spalle del Giappone Yuzuru Hanyu. Ha avuto risultati meno stellare nel suo primo anno senior, ma ora l'ha intensificato ed è emerso come un nuovo contendente.
    Attualmente, il successo della canzone si basa soprattutto sulla sua salti forti, e lui lo sa.
    "Ho ancora bisogno di migliorare il mio pattinaggio e la mia presentazione molto," ha riconosciuto l'attuale campione nazionale cinese. "Alcune persone pensano che io debba lavorare con coreografi all'estero, ma nulla è stato ancora deciso."
    In passato, in alto pattinatori cinesi è andato a lavorare con noti coreografi stranieri come Lori Nichol, David Wilson, o Nikolai Morozov. Song programmi di quest'anno sono stati la coreografia di coreografo cinese Feng Huang.
    Canzone ammette facilmente che lo affascinano i salti nel pattinaggio.
    "Mi piace la sfida," ha sottolineato.
    Quando era più giovane, alzò gli occhi al russo Evgeni Plushenko e Alexei Yagudin per lo più a causa della loro abilità nel salto. Tuttavia, ha anche visto in Cina Lu Chen e Li Chengjiang.
    Con il successo delle coppie cinesi, pattinaggio coppia è ancora la disciplina più popolare, ma single stanno recuperando terreno.
    "Il pubblico ama vedere gli elementi spettacolari, e pattinaggio singolo è sempre più amata dai pattinatori facendo quad," Canzone commentato.
    Canto ammette di mantenere breve programma dello scorso anno di Requiem for a Dream, perché gli piace la musica molto.
    Il programma lungo, tuttavia, è nuovo e gode di pattinaggio canzone di questo pezzo classica.
    "Mi piace molto questo stile," i cinesi hanno rivelato. "La prima volta ho sentito la musica ho avuto modo di rapportarsi ad esso."
    Alla domanda su cosa gli piace ascoltare dentro e fuori dal ghiaccio, ha risposto: "Dipende dal mio umore. Quando mi sto allenando, mi piace la musica veloce e allegra, ma quando vuole rilassarsi a casa, preferisco la musica calma. "
    Nel suo tempo libero si diverte anche giochi badminton, basket e il computer.
    Canzone è un giovane attraente (molto popolare tra i tifosi cinesi femmine) con un sorriso rapido e un buon senso dell'umorismo. Egli appare un po 'timido, ma è perplesso dalla domanda.
    "Molte persone dicono che pensano che io sono timido, ma in realtà io non sono. Io non sono una persona tranquilla ", ha detto con un sorriso. "E 'difficile per me descrivere il mio personaggio me stesso, ma penso che ho una molto bella, buon carattere."
    Un episodio divertente del Trophée Eric Bompard fa ancora ridere canzone. Dopo la manifestazione degli Uomini e la conferenza stampa erano finiti tornò in albergo nelle vicinanze.
    "Ero stanco, ancora colpite dal jet lag, e volevo riposare un po ', ma ho completamente dimenticato la cerimonia di premiazione!"
    La cerimonia era prevista per le coppie, dopo circa un'ora e mezzo dopo. Tuttavia, quando tutti si stava preparando per essa, canzone mancava.
    "Il nostro giudice è venuto in albergo alla ricerca di me e ci tornò di corsa alla pista di pattinaggio", ha ricordato. Lo ha fatto in tempo a ricevere la sua medaglia d'argento.
    Canzone è ora vive e si allena a Pechino nel Complesso Capitale Gymnasium Sport. Oltre lo stadio (che è stato utilizzato per la Coppa di Cina in passato) ospita una pista di pratica e dormitori per i pattinatori. Si è trasferito qui dalla sua città natale di Qiqihar nel nord della Cina.
    Canzone I genitori lo ha messo in ghiaccio per migliorare la sua salute.
    "Ero spesso malata come un bambino," ha spiegato. "Inoltre, il pattinaggio è uno sport molto popolare nella mia città natale".
    Bin suo fratello maggiore era un nuotatore, ma è ora studiando a tempo pieno. Canzone si sta studiando presso l'istituto dello sport come la maggior parte degli atleti in Cina.
    "Penso che lo studio è un bene per distrarmi da pattinaggio", ha osservato.
    Con l'alto e juniores provenienti guidato da Han Yan in mente, Song punta a confermare il suo buon Gran Premio di risultati più avanti nella stagione in quattro continenti e mondi. Essere il primo supplente per il Gran Premio finale è stato un passo importante per lui.
    "Se mi andare in finale, non avrò pressione", ha condiviso. "Sarebbe solo una grande esperienza per me di imparare dai pattinatori compiuta."

6.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Song carrying mantle for Chinese singles skaters
    Strong Grand Prix results make Beijing resident one of breakout stars of 2011-12 season

By icenetwork.com

VMnklyoP
    (12/21/2011) - If you ask Nan Song -- one of China's most promising young male skaters -- if he ever imagined he'd make it big, he would say no.
    But he didn't always feel that way. Since the age of 6, Song's path toward skating success was laid out for him. As a native of Qiqihar in China's frigid northern province of Heilongjiang, Song grew up skating in outdoor rinks.

"I was always sick as a kid, so my parents thought skating would be a great way for me to stay healthy and get stronger," said the Trophée Eric Bompard silver medalist and Cup of China bronze medalist. "It came to me naturally because skating didn't feel like work -- I was just a kid playing on the ice."

So when his parents asked him if he wanted to skate for a living, Song just smiled and nodded like a kid who just wanted to extend his playtime.

"It wasn't until my awkward teens when I began to question if skating was my real passion," Song, 21, said. "I felt stagnant, and I wasn't improving as fast as my peers in other provinces, and I began to question my dedication to the sport -- if I had the potential to go big."

After much nudging and encouragement from his coach and family members, Song gained his confidence back and has been working non-stop since. In November, Song dazzled the audience in Shanghai with a near-perfect free skate to "Hungarian Rhapsody," leading two quads and two triple Axels.

"I was very surprised by my performance; it was the best I've ever done," said Song, who now trains daily and lives at the Beijing Capital Gymnasium in the western part of the city.

He went on to shock himself with another stellar performance in Paris, putting him on the Grand Prix map, with the hope of making it to the 2012 Four Continents Championships in February. It's a rare jump for a skater who finished 22nd at the 2011 World Figure Skating Championships.

After taking silver two years ago at the Junior Grand Prix Final and the world junior championships, Song's performances were disappointing last year: a 10th-place finish at Skate America and a ninth-place showing at Four Continents.

Which is why this year has come as a pleasant surprise.

"Last year's results compared with this year -- it has definitely been a big leap," Song said. "But I don't want to put too my pressure on myself. I just take each competition as it comes."

Perhaps Song is more surprised than anyone about his own success. He credits his improvement to stronger jumps, which he hopes will make him a contender in the world ranks, ahead of Sochi in 2014.

"A great performance is more than just jumps, so I'm still trying to work on my presentation and choreography," said Song, who, despite being perceived as introverted, has secured heartthrob status, attracting throngs of Chinese fans.

Song, however, finds his new-found fame somewhat puzzling and endearing.

"I love my fans, but I don't know where they get this notion that I am a shy person," Song said with a hearty laugh. "I'm a very chill person but can be intense when it comes to practice and focusing on improving my skating.

A recent incident in Paris is perhaps more indicative of Song's character than how he has been portrayed by the media. After an exhausting performance at Trophée Bompard, Song fell asleep in his hotel room, only to forget about the awards ceremony. He finally made it to the arena after a judge came to the hotel room looking for him.

"I don't know what I was thinking! Actually, sleep was the only thing on my mind after that performance," said Song, laughing. "I guess I can be forgetful at times, especially when jetlag is involved."

With two strong competitions behind him, Song says he is now concentrating on improving his overall performance and confidence, hopefully putting him in the top five in the world.

"Before the competition, I have to psyche myself out, remind myself that I am the best and I can do it," said Song. "Positive thinking and putting doubts aside definitely give me a boost of energy and confidence."

As Chinese pairs skaters continue to dominate, Song says he sees potential in China to become a serious contender in singles skating as well. With the growing success of skaters like Song, that could very well happen.

Traduzione:
    (2011/12/21) - Se chiedete canzone Nan - uno degli skater giovani più promettenti della Cina maschio - se avesse mai immaginato che avrebbe renderlo grande, avrebbe detto no.
    Ma non sempre si sentono così. Fin dall'età di 6, il percorso verso Canzone pattinaggio successo è stato predisposto per lui. Come nativo di Qiqihar in provincia gelido del nord della Cina di Heilongjiang, canzone cresciuto in piste di pattinaggio all'aperto.

"Sono sempre stato malato come un bambino, così i miei genitori pensavano pattinaggio sarebbe un ottimo modo per me di rimanere in buona salute e diventare più forti", ha detto il Trophée Eric Bompard medaglia d'argento e la Coppa di Cina medaglia di bronzo. "E 'venuto da me naturalmente perché pattinaggio non ha voglia di lavorare - ero solo un bambino che gioca sul ghiaccio."

Così, quando i suoi genitori gli chiesero se voleva pattinare per vivere, canzone semplicemente sorrise e annuì come un bambino che ha appena voluto estendere la sua autonomia.

"E 'stato solo la mia adolescenza imbarazzante quando ho cominciato a mettere in discussione se pattinaggio era la mia vera passione," Song, 21, ha detto. "Mi sentivo stagnante, e non ero veloce come migliorare i miei coetanei in altre province, e ho cominciato a mettere in discussione la mia dedizione per lo sport - se avessi la possibilità di andare grande."

Dopo molte gomitata e l'incoraggiamento dal suo allenatore e familiari, Song guadagnato la sua fiducia schiena e ha lavorato ininterrottamente da allora. Nel mese di novembre, Song abbagliato il pubblico a Shanghai con un quasi perfetto Skate libero di "Rapsodia ungherese", che porta due quad e due tripli Axel.

"Sono rimasto molto sorpreso dalla mia prestazione, era la migliore che abbia mai fatto", ha detto Song, che si allena quotidianamente e vive oggi nella Capitale Beijing Gymnasium nella parte occidentale della città.

Ha continuato a urti se stesso con un'altra performance stellari a Parigi, mettendolo sulla mappa Gran Premio, con la speranza di arrivare al 2012 Four Continents Championships nel mese di febbraio. E 'un salto raro per un pattinatore che ha chiuso 22 ai Mondiali 2011 Figure Skating Championships.

Dopo la presa d'argento due anni fa al Gran Prix Junior finale e i campionati del mondo juniores, Song prestazioni sono state deludenti dello scorso anno: un decimo posto ottenuto a Skate America e un nono posto che mostra in quattro continenti.

È per questo che quest'anno è venuto come una piacevole sorpresa.

"I risultati dello scorso anno rispetto a quest'anno - è stato sicuramente un grande salto," Canzone detto. "Ma io non voglio mettere anche la mia pressione su me stesso. Ho appena prendere ogni gara come viene."

Forse canzone è più sorpreso di tutti circa il proprio successo. Egli crediti suo miglioramento più forte salti, che spera farà di lui un concorrente tra le fila del mondo, davanti a Sochi nel 2014.

"Una grande prestazione non è solo salti, quindi sto ancora cercando di lavorare sulla mia presentazione e coreografia", ha detto Song, che, pur essendo percepito come introverso, ha assicurato lo status rubacuori, attirando folle di fan cinesi.

Canto, però, trova la sua ritrovata fama un po 'enigmatico e accattivante.

"Amo i miei fans, ma non so dove prendere questo concetto che io sono una persona timida," Song ha detto con una risata. "Sono una persona molto freddo, ma può essere intenso quando si tratta di pratiche e di focalizzare per migliorare il mio pattinaggio.

Un recente incidente a Parigi è forse più indicativa del carattere di Song da come è stato interpretato dai media. Dopo una performance estenuante al Trophée Bompard, Song si addormentò nella sua stanza d'albergo, solo per dimenticare la cerimonia di premiazione. Ha finalmente fatto l'arena dopo che un giudice è venuto a camera d'albergo a cercarlo.

"Non so cosa pensavo! In realtà, il sonno era l'unica cosa nella mia mente dopo che le prestazioni", ha detto Song, ridendo. "Credo possa essere dimentico, a volte, soprattutto quando è coinvolto jet lag".

Con due gare di forte dietro di lui, canzone dice che è ora concentrarsi sul migliorare le sue prestazioni complessive e la fiducia, si spera metterlo tra i primi cinque al mondo.

"Prima della gara, devo psiche fuori me stesso, ricordare a me stesso che io sono il migliore e posso farlo", ha detto Song. "Positivo dubbi pensare e mettere da parte sicuramente mi danno una sferzata di energia e di fiducia".

Come pattinatori cinesi coppie continuano a dominare, Song dice che vede potenziale in Cina per diventare un serio contendente nel pattinaggio single pure. Con il successo crescente di pattinatori come Song, che potrebbe benissimo succedere.

7. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Trophée Eric Bompard 2011 - Practice / SP / FS / EX

7ef6d5167877734 d1510a167877738 7ed842167877743 0207f2167877748 f68fa0167877750 de21c2167877757 e1d829167877761 8cf1bf167877769 1b9acb167877777 6bbaed167877785 3b8164167877788 d202b0167877798 56f966167877596 7c9167167877604 06a0be167877611 cc8317167877802 57b27a167877808 f1bd3b167877817 73172f167877829 c38f4c167877842

8.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Cup of China 2011 - Men (Free Program)
    393981_2440202615439_1563012336_31895284_1906046723_n 397813_2440202695441_1563012336_31895285_53285410_n 398764_2440202815444_1563012336_31895286_195086085_n 390116_2440202935447_1563012336_31895287_812503958_n 382574_2440203135452_1563012336_31895288_1290947363_n 384881_2440203375458_1563012336_31895289_1052886199_n 377449_2440203575463_1563012336_31895290_351941874_n 404755_2440203735467_1563012336_31895291_1391392559_n 394660_2440203895471_1563012336_31895292_1464604289_n 396671_2440204255480_1563012336_31895294_421059677_n 383750_2440204535487_1563012336_31895295_96253524_n 388731_2440204775493_1563012336_31895296_255515389_n

Nan Song

9.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Cup of China 2011 - Gala
    th_390574_2440326098526_1563012336_318 th_392062_2440326978548_1563012336_318 th_379792_2440327218554_1563012336_318 th_385929_2440327618564_1563012336_318 th_400438_2440327818569_1563012336_318
    Nan Song

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    four continents 2012
    Nan Song at the draw
    417498_354529407905340_255007411190874_1275494_2084264872_n

423222_355150731176541_255007411190874_1276839_1040435564_n

Edited by Andrea Rika - 10/2/2012, 21:50

11.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Nan Song UNDICESIMO ai 4CC
    419809_355531281138486_255007411190874_1278012_2010851716_n 396321_356271887731092_354025398_n

Edited by Andrea Rika - 12/2/2012, 16:19

12.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    WOOOOO :lol:
    485778_3285409168740_1072957257_3037123_1677207709_n
    540885_10150729343899161_175233124160_9343793_203124427_n
    Nan Song Mondiali 2012

Edited by Andrea Rika - 6/4/2012, 15:45

13. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Non sapevo che ai 4CC dopo il free avesse avuto problemi respiratori!

14. •Silvy on Ice~
        +1   -1

User deleted

World Championships 2012 - FS (Preliminary Round)
    0e1f0c183762504 078d26183762515 288f51183762526 65b330183762532 1a41c8183762544 8aa901183762552

World Championships 2012 - SP
    329dd1183762636 d9004f183762644 b997aa183762653 d3680c183762664 e7e4db183762676 9de4b1183762686 b53669183762697 861b2c183762706 07539f183762716 db7bb2183762729

World Championships 2012 - FS
    33d057183762840 jpg jpg 41606b183762865 7bdb85183762870 de2961183762877 1d74e3183762883

15.     +1   +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    GANZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-POP ON ICE!
    Ti stimo Nan-Song!
    jpg

31 replies since 8/11/2011, 21:27   405 views