Sergei VORONOV (RUS)

« Older   Newer »

1. Andrea Rika
        +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    report: Russian Test Skate

Sergei Voronov is hoping for a comeback this season after finishing off the podium at 2011 nationals and subsequently not going to Europeans or Worlds. He is in his second year working with Morozov who came with two new programs for the test skates. Both are very different.

The two-time Russian champion portrays a soccer player in the light-hearted short program and a desperate husband in the dramatic long program to “Pagliacci” by Ruggero Leoncavallo. “I am a betrayed husband who is killing his wife. The story is very tragic and one of the most dramatic ever, like Romeo and Juliet,” Voronov explained.

“The music is very powerful and I like it a lot. Nikolai suggested it and I never even thought about objecting. The short program again is the idea of Nikolai. He said, we have to try it, it is something totally different (from the free skating), and I like soccer. The music is playful and absolutely different from the free program. I like it, it has drive.”

The crowd really liked it, especially the step sequence. Voronov said that he is still bothered by pain in his foot but that it has improved. However, he didn’t include a Lutz or a flip in his programs.

International Figure Skating

Traduzione in italiano con google translate:
    Sergei Voronov spera in un ritorno in questa stagione dopo aver finito fuori dal podio al 2011 i cittadini e poi non andare agli europei o Mondi. E 'al suo secondo anno di lavoro con Morozov che è venuto con due nuovi programmi per i pattini di prova. Entrambi sono molto diverse.

Il due volte campione russo ritrae un calciatore in cuor leggero programma corto e un marito disperato nel programma drammatico lungo "Pagliacci" di Ruggero Leoncavallo. "Sono un marito tradito che sta uccidendo la moglie. La storia è molto drammatica e uno dei sempre più drammatici, come Romeo e Giulietta ", ha spiegato Voronov.

"La musica è molto potente e mi piace molto. Nikolai ha suggerito e non ho mai nemmeno pensato di opporsi. Il programma corto è di nuovo l'idea di Nikolai. Ha detto, dobbiamo provare, è qualcosa di totalmente diverso (dal pattinaggio libero), e mi piace il calcio. La musica è divertente e assolutamente diverso dal programma libero. Mi piace, è unità. "

La folla è piaciuto molto, soprattutto la sequenza di passi. Voronov ha detto che è ancora disturbato dal dolore al piede ma che è migliorata. Tuttavia, egli non ha incluso Lutz o un flip nei suoi programmi.

84 replies since 19/9/2011, 17:44   1223 views