Felicia ZHANG / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY (USA)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Felicia ZHANG
    Date of birth: 22.09.1993
    Place of birth: Riverdale, NY
    Height: 153 cm
    Home town: Ellenton, FL
    Profession: student
    Hobbies: reading, outdoor activities, shopping
    Start sk. / Club: 2000 / Skating Club of New York
    Former Partners Taylor Toth
    BIO

Nathan BARTHOLOMAY
    Date of birth: 18.05.1989
    Place of birth: Newton, PA
    Height: 178 cm
    Home town: Ellenton, FL
    Profession: athlete
    Hobbies: music, movies, friends
    Start sk. / Club: 1998 / Southwest Florida FSC Ellenton
    Former Partners Erica Choi Smith, Meg Byrne
    BIO

Seconda coppia statunitense qualificata alle Olimpiadi 2014

Felicia_Zhang_Nathan_Bartholomay_Olympic_Games

2. Sylvice
        +1   -1

User deleted

2014 ISU World Figure Skating Championships

905c61318069864 fe4b67318069890 b887e5318070051 ebdd17318070315 3b90c0318070333 d2f771318070349 4cafc2318070364 5c02fb318070375 1230be318070451 16d113318070519

3.     +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    L'International Figure Skating annuncia che Zhang/Barholomay sono stati cancellati dalle assegnazioni dei Grand Prix
    http://isuprod.blob.core.windows.net/media...ted-july-10.pdf

Non so cosa questo possa significare

Edited by Wolfie - 10/7/2014, 15:57

4. AllieLex
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hanno annunciato la separazione (Felicia si dedicherà agli studi mentre Nathan vuole continuare con una nuova partner): www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=50334&type=media

FELICIA ZHANG AND NATHAN BARTHOLOMAY END PARTNERSHIP

(7/16/14) - Felicia Zhang and Nathan Bartholomay announced they have ended their pairs partnership. Bartholomay has expressed interest in finding a new partner, while Zhang will attend the University of South Florida full time.
    Zhang and Bartholomay, who trained in Ellenton, Fla., under coaches Jim Peterson, Lyndon Johnston and Amanda Evora, began their partnership three years ago. They finished 12th at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. They are the 2014 U.S. silver medalists and 2013 U.S. bronze medalists.

"I want to thank my family, friends and everyone who supported us through our career together," Zhang said. "I want to also thank coaches Jim Peterson, Lyndon Johnston and Amanda Evora for the countless hours of work they put in to help us reach our highest potential. I am so grateful for the experiences and our accomplishments over the past few years. I will be stepping away from competitive figure skating to attend college full time at USF for now. Thank you to Nate for the three seasons of hard work and determination. I wish him the best of luck in the future."�

"The amount of support Felicia and I have received in this past three years has been amazing," Bartholomay said. "I would like to thank my family, Ellenton Ice and Sports Complex and, of course, our coaching staff for their dedication and belief in us as a team. My dream has always been to become an Olympic athlete, and with Felicia I was able to achieve that dream. Although I am saddened by her retirement, I support her decision and wish her all the best in her future. I will never forget our experience in Sochi and the dream that was fulfilled. I'm looking forward to moving on with my career and representing the United States in the next Olympic cycle."

5.     +1   -1

Group
    Admin

Status
    Quindi... sacrificare il posto di Denney/Coughlin per far partecipare loro alle Olimpiadi...
    non è servito a niente -_-"
    complimenti, federazione USA! Le scelte peggiori, a quanto vedo: spingere una coppia che l'anno dopo si separa!

4 replies since 5/2/2014, 15:14   231 views